Author Topic: "SEXUAL ERUPTION" (from Snoop Dogg's new album EGO TRIPPIN)  (Read 3011 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: "SEXUAL ERUPTION" (from Snoop Dogg's new album EGO TRIPPIN)
« Reply #90 on: October 27, 2007, 02:01:46 PM »
why didn't he just call t-pain?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

d-nice

« Reply #91 on: October 27, 2007, 02:09:48 PM »
why didn't he just call t-pain?

Probably defeats the purpose for him to call the album Ego Trippin. He is probably going to do all the hooks and rhyming and everything on this one.

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #92 on: October 27, 2007, 02:57:41 PM »
he didn't wanna go gangsta with another Vato but this shit is whack he knows he can release anything and go platinum so I guess he is gonna try some singing LOL

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2007, 03:03:05 PM »
he didn't wanna go gangsta with another Vato but this shit is whack he knows he can release anything and go platinum so I guess he is gonna try some singing LOL

wasnt Snoop singing since 91 anyway?

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: October 28, 2007, 02:49:22 AM »

wasnt Snoop singing since 91 anyway?

"Ain't nuttin' but a G thang, baaaaabay!
Two loc'ed out niggaz so we're craaaaazay!
Death Row is the label that paaaaays me!
Unfadeable, so please don't try to fade this"...

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #95 on: October 28, 2007, 02:56:38 AM »
The "singing" he did in the early 90's was real original and innovative at the time.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 03:05:41 AM by Westcoastfanatic »
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

Brutus

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • we do, what we do, this west coast is voodoo,on U
« Reply #96 on: October 28, 2007, 07:57:59 AM »
next song he will sound like akon than like twista ...
he is really ego trippin

Okka

« Reply #97 on: October 28, 2007, 08:09:45 AM »

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #98 on: October 28, 2007, 08:10:28 AM »

"Ain't nuttin' but a G thang, baaaaabay!
Two loc'ed out niggaz so we're craaaaazay!
Death Row is the label that paaaaays me!
Unfadeable, so please don't try to fade this"...

That's why Snoop fell off!!!

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #99 on: October 28, 2007, 08:14:10 AM »
well there was an earlier post in the year, "worst song of the year". but obv. they shoulda waited til the end of the year, cuz this song is defffff right up there wit soulja boy and a bay bay...GOD DAMN THATS BADDDD  :puke:

EFFeX

« Reply #100 on: October 28, 2007, 08:41:26 AM »
Look... I'm not going to defend the song as a banger or anything, but come on now...

Do you people really expect or even want Snoop to be killing dudes and gang banging on this album? That just ain't realistic and ain't his lifestyle anymore.

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #101 on: October 28, 2007, 10:45:42 AM »
Look... I'm not going to defend the song as a banger or anything, but come on now...

Do you people really expect or even want Snoop to be killing dudes and gang banging on this album? That just ain't realistic and ain't his lifestyle anymore.

You're right man, but look. Can you imagine the Beatles goes Techno??? Why the fuck must Snoop "Doggy" Dogg do this?

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

EFFeX

« Reply #102 on: October 28, 2007, 11:07:09 AM »

You're right man, but look. Can you imagine the Beatles goes Techno??? Why the fuck must Snoop "Doggy" Dogg do this?

I hear you, I just take it for what it is though. Snoop is a strange dude, always has been and always will be. I think his thing these days is to keep reinventing himself to stay relevant longer in modern day music. I mean, it's been what 15 years since dude stepped on the scene? That's a long time... He has to keep trying new things to stay fresh... some of them will work and some of them will not.

However, you have to realize something too... Snoop listens to old music, he's into The Stylistics, The Spinners, Marvin Gaye, Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes, etc... He's an older dude too (not too old), but likes a very diverse range of music. So, for him to ONLY be spitting gangster rap music would be unrealistic.

It's like I said though man, it doesn't make the song a banger, it's just accept it for what it is and just check out the rest of the album, there's sure to be something your feeling on it.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 11:09:00 AM by EFFeX »

OchoCinco

« Reply #103 on: October 28, 2007, 11:49:50 AM »
this is def snoops worst song .....the t-pain bite dont work i mean thats gotta be the worst fuckin song ive herd

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #104 on: October 28, 2007, 02:46:55 PM »
this is def snoops worst song .....the t-pain bite dont work i mean thats gotta be the worst fuckin song ive herd

LOL word chad johnson +1