Author Topic: BET American Gangster  (Read 613 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
BET American Gangster
« on: October 25, 2007, 03:20:09 PM »
I really don't watch BET now of days because I think they do too much cooning and selling out. BUt when I was flippin through the channels, man I was shocked that they would put the DC sniper on that American gangster show. Like wtf that fucker was a pyshco. I thought that was stupid and not even cool. really pisses me off the more I see BET do stupid shit

Lunatic

Re: BET American Gangster
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 03:26:32 PM »
this show is actually pretty good
they don't make these guys look good or anything :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 11:09:21 PM »
the DC snipers were not gangsters, sure they were trying to extort money, but they were crazy.  but the show is good, first season was dope, the last episode with the dude from the wire was dope too.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 12:27:50 AM »
have u noticed BET looks very simular to MTV programing in recent years.......same people that own MTV own BET now was sold a in 2005 i think....so it's no longer black owned... i was kinda let dowm when i heard that
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 12:35:21 AM by .:TimeLock:. »

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2007, 12:44:58 AM »
have u noticed BET looks very simular to MTV programing in recent years.......same people that own MTV own BET now was sold a in 2005 i think....so it's no longer black owned... i was kinda let dowm when i heard that

I think my 10 yr. old daughter knows that. Viacom is the company btw.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2007, 08:01:55 AM »

smh@ this custy posting on dubcc while his daughter in the kitchen opening cans of beans for dinner, take care of ya seed faggot.

she probably isnt even in the same house as you. do u even know her name?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2007, 08:40:09 AM »

smh@ this custy posting on dubcc while his daughter in the kitchen opening cans of beans for dinner, take care of ya seed faggot.

LOL @ this wannabe joke of an Ay-Rab. Just know that I'm making more money than your hairy ass (No Nomo). Dude, get off my peoples dick. Laughing @ you wearing Chucks. An  Ay- Rab trying to be hip. Stop lying, you're still rocking sandals, "The Osama unlimited editions" sand monkey . Dipset doesn't cater their music to you Ay-Rab. You're an educated poly sci major. Your colleagues must laugh @ you like me. Dude, get off my black peers cock. This is our struggle ,but you gravitate towards it. :loser: Do you see a dirty, hairy Ay-Rab in my avatar, or sig? No Ay-Rabs on my bedroom wall growing up. You lost already Sand boy.
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2007, 10:15:25 AM »

LOL @ this wannabe joke of an Ay-Rab. Just know that I'm making more money than your hairy ass (No Nomo). Dude, get off my peoples dick. Laughing @ you wearing Chucks. An  Ay- Rab trying to be hip. Stop lying, you're still rocking sandals, "The Osama unlimited editions" sand monkey . Dipset doesn't cater their music to you Ay-Rab. You're an educated poly sci major. Your colleagues must laugh @ you like me. Dude, get off my black peers cock. This is our struggle ,but you gravitate towards it. :loser: Do you see a dirty, hairy Ay-Rab in my avatar, or sig? No Ay-Rabs on my bedroom wall growing up. You lost already Sand boy.

lol @ this shit stain gettin mad
lmfao@ the osama jokes, ure very creative ill give u that  :-\

i can trace my family history back 1000 years, u trace urs back 200 yrs to a slaveship off the east coast  :D

instead of worrying about hairy asses, i would worry about ur daughter if i were u. 10 yrs old u say? how does it make u feel that 3 yrs from now shes gonna be tyrones baby mother?

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2007, 11:47:14 AM »

For some reason I don't think it was ever owned by a black person. Just a black person put there to make it seem that way.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2007, 01:22:38 PM »
lol @ the comedy in this thread...

and fuck a BET

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2007, 01:33:07 PM »

For some reason I don't think it was ever owned by a black person. Just a black person put there to make it seem that way.

true I feel what ur saying it's like that one website blackplanet.....u know that shit is probably not own by anyone black... and if it was they sold the shit..  :-\

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2007, 03:29:24 PM »

i can trace my family history back 1000 years, u trace urs back 200 yrs to a slaveship off the east coast  :D

instead of worrying about hairy asses, i would worry about ur daughter if i were u. 10 yrs old u say? how does it make u feel that 3 yrs from now shes gonna be tyrones baby mother?

1000 years, dude you're just a hybrid.We are the original people.  Look that up. Don't make me son you. I birthed your hairy ass Ali.

everlast1986

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2007, 03:44:14 PM »
Viacom and NBC Universal are pretty much killing tv.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2007, 08:54:56 AM »

1000 years, dude you're just a hybrid.We are the original people.  Look that up. Don't make me son you. I birthed your hairy ass Ali.

my great grand father fought the british

your great grand father wipes massa's ass

"is we sick massa?"

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2007, 08:55:36 AM »
shouldve read the disclaimer that comes with registering on dubcc

thou shall not fuck wit, nor see Tech

guess u didnt get the memo

- Lewis Carroll