Author Topic: BET American Gangster  (Read 615 times)

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: BET American Gangster
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2007, 02:32:49 PM »
but honestly tech, u talk a lot of shit for being a poly sci major.  im Muslim myself, but us Muslims become doctors, lawyers, and engineers, not a yes man with a political science degree.  step your shit up...  and i doubt ur 6'6" ur probably one of those short arabs with the mouse voice....  and napoleon complex, thats why u talk so much shit...

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2007, 02:59:17 PM »
shouldve read the disclaimer that comes with registering on dubcc

thou shall not fuck wit, nor see Tech

guess u didnt get the memo
Didn't get any memo patna. LOL. Ur great grand daddy fought off the Brits! Only to probably get merked by the Russians. Naw, my great grand daddy wasn't a slave. Quite successful man , he was. Too much Fox news and Bet for u. Now pick up ur kufi from the floor son.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2007, 04:02:33 PM »
but honestly tech, u talk a lot of shit for being a poly sci major.  im Muslim myself, but us Muslims become doctors, lawyers, and engineers, not a yes man with a political science degree.  step your shit up...  and i doubt ur 6'6" ur probably one of those short arabs with the mouse voice....  and napoleon complex, thats why u talk so much shit...

6"6, 225, pashtun afghan right here, no wack ass arab in me partner

im 23 yrs old got a whole life ahead of me homie, applying for masters in january, writing my foreign service exams in 2 weeks, going to ottawa next week for a nato affiliated conference, being recruited for canadian army intelligence, etc etc

i never talk shit. shit talking presumes one lies

i never lie
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Narrator

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2007, 04:14:00 PM »

im 23 yrs old got a whole life ahead of me homie, applying for masters in january, writing my foreign service exams in 2 weeks, going to ottawa next week for a nato affiliated conference, being recruited for canadian army intelligence, etc etc

i never lie

Don't the Pashtun have a thing for little boys?  I remember you posting an article by the War Nerd (who I read as well), and he rips on them for that all the time.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2007, 05:35:49 PM »

i never lie

Don't the Pashtun have a thing for little boys?  I remember you posting an article by the War Nerd (who I read as well), and he rips on them for that all the time.

i was hoping the illiterate masses of train of thought would never have picked that up  :-[

unfortunately us pashtuns aint exactly don juan de marcos, ya dig.... blame it on rigid conservatism and segregation, or the uber masculinity of a warrior society (see Sparta)...but them brothers be gettin down low on some ATL tip

its a running joke really. and the funny thing is, u ask em if theyre gay theyll tell u no str8 up...and get mad too ahahaa. Its really like prison homosexuality...lack of options as opposed to an overt homosexual identity.

Tech thanks Allah every night he ended up in Toronto where the beauty of pussy has been bestowed upon him many a times.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2007, 05:38:37 PM »

Didn't get any memo patna. LOL. Ur great grand daddy fought off the Brits! Only to probably get merked by the Russians. Naw, my great grand daddy wasn't a slave. Quite successful man , he was. Too much Fox news and Bet for u. Now pick up ur kufi from the floor son.

lol@ this idiot not understanding differences in generations

lol@ this idiot tryin to tell me about fox news

just stop while u can still salvage ur dignity....u sound like a 2007 ja rule..give it up...go away

- Lewis Carroll

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2007, 05:54:34 PM »

lol@ this idiot not understanding differences in generations

lol@ this idiot tryin to tell me about fox news

just stop while u can still salvage ur dignity....u sound like a 2007 ja rule..give it up...go away
LOL @ u not understanding generations ( Great grand pops a slave LOL)
Dude, ur an Ay-rab in Canada. The only info u have is from the internet.  I live in this real world that u so idolize. I love being black. Closer to God we're Africans.................................
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2007, 11:23:33 AM »
the DC snipers were not gangsters, sure they were trying to extort money, but they were crazy.  but the show is good, first season was dope, the last episode with the dude from the wire was dope too.

Which guy was it?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2007, 07:24:55 PM »
have u noticed BET looks very simular to MTV programing in recent years.......same people that own MTV own BET now was sold a in 2005 i think....so it's no longer black owned... i was kinda let dowm when i heard that

For some reason I don't think it was ever owned by a black person. Just a black person put there to make it seem that way.

No, it was black owned.  And there is no difference between MTV / BET whatsoever - all owned by Viacom.  I recommend to never watch that channel again. 

Narrator

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2007, 07:42:47 PM »

i never lie

i was hoping the illiterate masses of train of thought would never have picked that up  :-[

unfortunately us pashtuns aint exactly don juan de marcos, ya dig.... blame it on rigid conservatism and segregation, or the uber masculinity of a warrior society (see Sparta)...but them brothers be gettin down low on some ATL tip

its a running joke really. and the funny thing is, u ask em if theyre gay theyll tell u no str8 up...and get mad too ahahaa. Its really like prison homosexuality...lack of options as opposed to an overt homosexual identity.

Tech thanks Allah every night he ended up in Toronto where the beauty of pussy has been bestowed upon him many a times.

Ah, I see.  But Allah does not approve of fagdom in any form.  Something must be done.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2007, 12:52:59 AM »
those taliban boys preffered the ole "drop a wall on top of em" technique....a lil messy but hilarious i must admit

http://www.signorile.com/articles/vvhcaa.html

- Lewis Carroll

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2007, 08:55:31 AM »
BUt when I was flippin through the channels, man I was shocked that they would put the DC sniper on that American gangster show.

LMFAO!

this show is actually pretty good
they don't make these guys look good or anything :-\
If they ain't making 'em look good though, why would they name it 'American Gangster'. You know that's a good term to people. ;D

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2007, 01:36:40 PM »
DC Snipers should not have been on there.. 1st season was dope.. this season got Felix Mitchell from Oakland comin up, that's what I'm lookin forward.. he's a legend in the bay..

and speakin of oakland.. this sucka ass bitch boy on this thread from there.. talkin tough but can't give me his street name and his hood because he knows I will find who he is and what he's about in 24 hours.. these fuckin internet characters come and go though.. it's nothin.. 

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2007, 02:07:06 PM »
DC Snipers should not have been on there.. 1st season was dope.. this season got Felix Mitchell from Oakland comin up, that's what I'm lookin forward.. he's a legend in the bay..

and speakin of oakland.. this sucka ass bitch boy on this thread from there.. talkin tough but can't give me his street name and his hood because he knows I will find who he is and what he's about in 24 hours.. these fuckin internet characters come and go though.. it's nothin.. 

is it the guy wit the pic of you in this sig. wth happened???

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2007, 02:19:24 PM »
he private messages everyday talkin bout me n my town ain't shit.. I don't give a fuc about internet folks yappin.. but he claims to be local.. so I keep tellin him what it do?? but nothin.. squares don't make a deal when shit gets real !!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!