Author Topic: Taco Bell meat is fucked yall  (Read 384 times)

Doggystylin

Taco Bell meat is fucked yall
« on: April 20, 2002, 03:56:56 PM »
LOL really though, i was eatin some taco bell shit and my dog was all beggin for somethin , so put some of the meat for him on the ground and he just sniffs it and looks at me like fuck dat shit, so watch out yall, me, i dont give a fuck i still like taco bell, lol, and the pepsi tasted fucked up too
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sub-Z

Re: Taco Bell meat is fucked yall
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2002, 05:00:32 PM »
lol,taco bell used grade D meat (i think)

MidnightPills

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2002, 05:58:23 PM »
lol.. i used to work there.. the reason the meat is nasty, is do to the way the meat is "reheated" they have 5 ilbs bags of this meat.. and place heat them up in a pot of boiling water... for about 30 minutes.. and 20 ilbs at a time... same with the chicken and steak... one thing about the steak and chicken is... the water in the pot will get into the bags... becuase you have to clamp them down in the metal thing to keep the steak and chicken from floating... and not haeting like.. they should... so. most bag.. you have to drawn the water out of the chicken/steak.. before panning it up.. then after that.. the chicken/steak is only good for an hour and a 1/2.. as for the meat... it is paned.. and is good for about,. 4 hours... in the cabnet (keeps the food hot) and then on the steamer it is good for about 2 hours.. which it is usaully gone by then... but the older the meat is.. the nastyer it taste... it taste salty as hell and looks like shit too... smells funny... and need to be thrown out... thats why the meat at taco bell can be nasty... but when it is first cook and right out of the bagg it taste desent... here is igredients....

TACO MEAT FILLING
(Caramal Color Added)

Ingredients: Ground Beef, Water, Seasoning [Isolated Oat Product, salt, spices, Onion Powder, Tomato Powder,Oats, lecithin, Toasted Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Soybean Oil, Sugar, Maltodexitrin, Citric Acid, Caramal Color, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Autolyzed Yeast Extract], Salt, Sodium Phosphates.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2002, 07:18:18 PM »
Yeah, it is nasty. I worked there for 2 days, but luckily never had to see where the meat came from:)

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2002, 07:30:04 PM »
i still dont care,  long live taco bell

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2002, 08:59:50 PM »
lol now u know your food is fucked up when ur dog doesnt even eat that kind of meat lol
but i'll still eat at taco bell.
i guess u just got the oldest meat that they were about to throw away lol

MidnightPills

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2002, 09:24:17 AM »
i still dont care,  long live taco bell

:)

Youngster323

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2002, 09:42:25 AM »
lol do beans have anything in TAco Bell, cuz thats what i mostly eat, Bean Burritos

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2002, 03:42:29 PM »
theres nothing wrong with the meat...your dog just might be a fag or something

but for reals though, i use to work at taco bell before i worked a mcdonald's and theres nothing to fear, it's actually safer (well most of the time) eating there than someone in your family's house. the only thing you got to worry about is if one of the workers like wipes his sweat off with his hands and doesn't wash his hands and handles your shit...other than that it's all good

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Doggystylin

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2002, 04:07:05 PM »
theres nothing wrong with the meat...your dog just might be a fag or something

but for reals though, i use to work at taco bell before i worked a mcdonald's and theres nothing to fear, it's actually safer (well most of the time) eating there than someone in your family's house. the only thing you got to worry about is if one of the workers like wipes his sweat off with his hands and doesn't wash his hands and handles your shit...other than that it's all good

aight jake you pushed the button there, you talkin about my dogg? you talkin shit about my dogg esse? i dont think so

LOL j/k, anyways, naw, its all good, i still like taco bell, lol

Big BpG

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2002, 07:55:11 PM »
It is true... Taco Bell uses the least acceptable meat on the market... Grade D... which is as low as you can go to serve meat... Dog Food is Grade B or C... and taco Bell Grade D...

no wonder your Dogg didn't like it

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Big BpG

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2002, 08:03:04 PM »
Has anyone heard the Taco Bell Urban Legend???

This girl was really in a hurry one day so she just stopped off at a Taco Bell and got a taco and ate it on the way home. Well, that night she noticed her jaw was kind of tight and swollen. The next day it was a little worse, so she went to her doctor. He said she was just having an allergic reaction to something and gave her some cream to rub on her jaw to help.

After a couple of days the swelling had just gotten worse and she could hardly move her jaw. She went back to her doctor to see what was wrong. Her doctor had no idea, so he started to run some tests. He scrubbed out the inside of her mouth to get tissue samples, and he also took some saliva samples. Well, he found out what was wrong. Apparently her taco had a pregnant roach in it - and she ate it!!!! The eggs then somehow got into her saliva glands and she was incubating them! They had to remove a couple a layers of her inner mouth to get all the eggs out. If they hadn't figured out what was going on, the eggs would have hatched inside the lining of her mouth!

She's suing Taco Bell! Of course. For those of you who don't believe this story, the article can be found in the Nov. 19th NY Times.

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Doggystylin

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2002, 08:05:39 PM »

This girl was really in a hurry one day so she just stopped off at a Taco Bell and got a taco and ate it on the way home. Well, that night she noticed her jaw was kind of tight and swollen. The next day it was a little worse, so she went to her doctor. He said she was just having an allergic reaction to something and gave her some cream to rub on her jaw to help.

After a couple of days the swelling had just gotten worse and she could hardly move her jaw. She went back to her doctor to see what was wrong. Her doctor had no idea, so he started to run some tests. He scrubbed out the inside of her mouth to get tissue samples, and he also took some saliva samples. Well, he found out what was wrong. Apparently her taco had a pregnant roach in it - and she ate it!!!! The eggs then somehow got into her saliva glands and she was incubating them! They had to remove a couple a layers of her inner mouth to get all the eggs out. If they hadn't figured out what was going on, the eggs would have hatched inside the lining of her mouth!

She's suing Taco Bell! Of course. For those of you who don't believe this story, the article can be found in the Nov. 19th NY Times.

LMAO! i heard that too dude!, my cousin told me that shit a while ago

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2002, 08:18:48 PM »

aint heard it, but that was funny and sick lol....and btw theres no way roach eggs can get into saliva glands ,pz

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

MidnightPills

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2002, 08:23:25 PM »
LOL!!! i actually know that one too.. the manager told me well i was working there!! funny story.. but it was a little different.. from what i heard.. oh well!!