Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - Sexual Eruption CDQ MP3 [AUDIO]  (Read 2211 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Snoop Dogg - Sexual Eruption CDQ MP3 [AUDIO]
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2007, 12:38:14 PM »
Lol what the hell is this dubcc ? I'm not telling anyone what to like but I bet that if this was a rapper from the eastcoast with the exact same song, the topic would be full of "garbage, wack, wtf is this piece of shit" comments.

A track is not dope if you have to force yourself to like it, trust me I've done that a couple times in the past with some of my fav. artists and now, looking back, I realise I was a fool.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2007, 12:53:57 PM »
Lol what the hell is this dubcc ? I'm not telling anyone what to like but I bet that if this was a rapper from the eastcoast with the exact same song, the topic would be full of "garbage, wack, wtf is this piece of shit" comments.

A track is not dope if you have to force yourself to like it, trust me I've done that a couple times in the past with some of my fav. artists and now, looking back, I realise I was a fool.

c/s

1st time I heard this I thought it was T pain, track is average at best, not complete garbage though
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2007, 12:59:01 PM »
 :-X

no need to rip off some of the lamest pop acts in the game

c'mon Snoop...

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2007, 01:54:52 PM »
lu what's goin on with that paypal shit homie?????

check your pm

responded. get back at me... 8)

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2007, 04:03:55 PM »

word, man it doesn't even have to be a east coast artist, if other west coast artist did this this no one would be feeling it, but cos its snoop    he gets a pass :-\

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2007, 06:18:18 PM »

I wouldn't care if this was by some East Coast artist, I listen to shit like this from artists around the country.  I like T-Pain a lot.  The bottom line is that this is an R&B/pop track, if you don't like that type of music, then you'll hate it.  I think the problem for a lot of folks on here is not the song, it's that they're caught up in the stigma of it being a Snoop song.  Who gives a fuck if he's biting T-Pain?  It still sounds good.  T-Pain bit Teddy Riley's style of singing with the vocoder if you ask me anyway.  Then there's the whole, "it's not a gangsta song, so Snoop seems like he sold out" argument.  If he can make good music in different styles, why not let him do it?

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2007, 06:24:47 PM »
snoop got some new weed i think..since he been all around the world
as we can see that's not good LOL!
snoop stop smokin this trash :)..time to smoke some chronic again :)
on tha real:
he has enough money..JUST GO BACK TO THAT REAL GANGSTA SHIT FOR THA FANS! fuck everything else!!

thats why i respect WC and ICE-T so much!!

d-nice

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2007, 06:29:06 PM »

I wouldn't care if this was by some East Coast artist, I listen to shit like this from artists around the country.  I like T-Pain a lot.  The bottom line is that this is an R&B/pop track, if you don't like that type of music, then you'll hate it.  I think the problem for a lot of folks on here is not the song, it's that they're caught up in the stigma of it being a Snoop song.  Who gives a fuck if he's biting T-Pain?  It still sounds good.  T-Pain bit Teddy Riley's style of singing with the vocoder if you ask me anyway.  Then there's the whole, "it's not a gangsta song, so Snoop seems like he sold out" argument.  If he can make good music in different styles, why not let him do it?

Well put Eddie and this is the problem to me with Snoop and his fans, too many people to cater to sound wise. He is bound to piss someone off. I heard people say I am tired of Snoop trying to go back to the gangsta rap. When west coast artists do gangsta rap it's a tired formula that is played out, when a east coast artists or any other artists does it it's gritty street rap? So what the fuck do people want Snoop to do. I don't try to speak for other member either but I like the track. The T-Pain sounding singing was a little  ??? but other than that I dig the track. Snoop just is going to have to choose what fans he is going to piss off more with each album.

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2007, 06:35:56 PM »
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Why the fuck is he trying to sound like t-pain

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2007, 06:36:42 PM »
I quite like this track.

I've never heard a T-Pain song by the way.

westsiderider323

« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2007, 07:07:39 PM »
sounds aight

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2007, 08:51:02 PM »
Snoop is probably the Only rapper that will sound good on every genre of music,yall should check his rock song Foolin Yourself, it was out a couple of years back!  yall can hate , but Snoop is just proving that he sounds great on whatever he touches

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2007, 12:18:36 AM »
T pain sure is sounding like Snoop these days

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2007, 01:48:04 AM »
Snoop is probably the Only rapper that will sound good on every genre of music,yall should check his rock song Foolin Yourself, it was out a couple of years back!  yall can hate , but Snoop is just proving that he sounds great on whatever he touches

Daaamn, "Foolin' Yaself" is metal muzic... But it's dope, definitely... 8)

wcsoldier

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2007, 02:08:45 AM »
Is this on his upcoming album or not ? ... this is HORRIBLE ... another blatant sell out move by Snoop ...  :-X
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 02:13:20 AM by wcsoldier »