Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - Sexual Eruption CDQ MP3 [AUDIO]  (Read 2213 times)

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Snoop Dogg - Sexual Eruption CDQ MP3 [AUDIO]
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2007, 02:54:27 AM »
Is this on his upcoming album or not ? ... this is HORRIBLE ... another blatant sell out move by Snoop ...  :-X

Answer:

Quote from: Nima / DubCNN
As he's working on his upcoming solo album "Ego Trippin'", it seems like the Dogg is in experimental mode again, which resulted in his latest single "Sexual Eruption", which was premiered on his MySpace page yesterday.

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2007, 03:12:43 AM »
Is this on his upcoming album or not ? ... this is HORRIBLE ... another blatant sell out move by Snoop ...  :-X

Answer:

Quote from: Nima / DubCNN
As he's working on his upcoming solo album "Ego Trippin'", it seems like the Dogg is in experimental mode again, which resulted in his latest single "Sexual Eruption", which was premiered on his MySpace page yesterday.

answer

get off his dick  8)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2007, 03:45:30 AM »
Lol what the hell is this dubcc ? I'm not telling anyone what to like but I bet that if this was a rapper from the eastcoast with the exact same song, the topic would be full of "garbage, wack, wtf is this piece of shit" comments.

A track is not dope if you have to force yourself to like it, trust me I've done that a couple times in the past with some of my fav. artists and now, looking back, I realise I was a fool.

I wouldn't care if this was by some East Coast artist, I listen to shit like this from artists around the country.  I like T-Pain a lot.  The bottom line is that this is an R&B/pop track, if you don't like that type of music, then you'll hate it.  I think the problem for a lot of folks on here is not the song, it's that they're caught up in the stigma of it being a Snoop song.  Who gives a fuck if he's biting T-Pain?  It still sounds good.  T-Pain bit Teddy Riley's style of singing with the vocoder if you ask me anyway.  Then there's the whole, "it's not a gangsta song, so Snoop seems like he sold out" argument.  If he can make good music in different styles, why not let him do it?

Like I've said I'm not one of those, I myself, am getting tired of gangsta rap too.

Once again I'm gonna name Chamillionare for example. Every track on his new album has a concept behind him and the whole album has a certain vibe. After hearign Snoop's first single, it's highly possible that the album is gonna be just a bunch of different type of tracks thrown together. I might be wrong but usually a 1st single gives you a good example of what the album is gonna be like.

The saddest thing is that Snoop is such a huge talent but this is most likely gonna be another album filled with watered down joints.

topshotta

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2007, 08:07:59 AM »
This is a funny track with Snoop just goofing around, this is nothing new to Snoop-listeners, is it? Snoop dropping half-ass tracks on a different vibe!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2007, 11:40:40 AM »
Lol what the hell is this dubcc ? I'm not telling anyone what to like but I bet that if this was a rapper from the eastcoast with the exact same song, the topic would be full of "garbage, wack, wtf is this piece of shit" comments.

A track is not dope if you have to force yourself to like it, trust me I've done that a couple times in the past with some of my fav. artists and now, looking back, I realise I was a fool.

I wouldn't care if this was by some East Coast artist, I listen to shit like this from artists around the country.  I like T-Pain a lot.  The bottom line is that this is an R&B/pop track, if you don't like that type of music, then you'll hate it.  I think the problem for a lot of folks on here is not the song, it's that they're caught up in the stigma of it being a Snoop song.  Who gives a fuck if he's biting T-Pain?  It still sounds good.  T-Pain bit Teddy Riley's style of singing with the vocoder if you ask me anyway.  Then there's the whole, "it's not a gangsta song, so Snoop seems like he sold out" argument.  If he can make good music in different styles, why not let him do it?

Like I've said I'm not one of those, I myself, am getting tired of gangsta rap too.

Once again I'm gonna name Chamillionare for example. Every track on his new album has a concept behind him and the whole album has a certain vibe. After hearign Snoop's first single, it's highly possible that the album is gonna be just a bunch of different type of tracks thrown together. I might be wrong but usually a 1st single gives you a good example of what the album is gonna be like.

The saddest thing is that Snoop is such a huge talent but this is most likely gonna be another album filled with watered down joints.

i think the main point is that at this stage of snoops career after everything he has achieved he can do and experiment with music how ever he wants to...people who are still trying to make themselves shoud not be putting this type of shit out (50 cent/game).....but snoop should can bring out whatever he wants, it dont gotta be g'd up or anything, he got his name in history and has done everything....BUT ...i agree....i do not think its a great direction his going in and that if this was coming from 50 or game they would get clowned real badly for this....but there is the whole point of different perspectives and who and what you have done....these niggaz aint done shit....snoop could bring out a pop tune if he wants and anyone who claims he sold out aint gotta fuckin clue what they talking about....snoop never sold out, he just having fun....BUT yes....this is not my joint, but its not completely terrible either imo...i like the rap

by the way...im not disagreeing with your post, i think we kinda on a same level on this point, im just tryna expand on it

pz

Mixtape Fan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2007, 12:10:51 AM »
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Why the fuck is he trying to sound like t-pain

Lol, I thought I was hearing pharrell for a minute, can I get a witness?

big_dazzle

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2007, 02:49:09 AM »
I have a lot of love for Snoop's music but this track is horrible...

Fraxxx

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2007, 04:09:57 AM »
The funny thing is that now you can see that EVERYBODY could sing this way! Hey, who wanna be the next popstar?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

kingston

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2007, 04:19:13 AM »
 :puke: wack

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2007, 04:39:33 AM »
LOL yeah he exposed Tpain for the no talent that he is

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2007, 06:41:19 AM »
this song just shows that you cant have a opinion on snoops genre of music is. snoop does everything. and he is all over the place. i mean can you picture The Game making a track like this?

EFFeX

« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2007, 08:44:33 AM »
The funny thing is yes, Snoop is probably doing this because of the fact that T-Pain made this "effect" popular again. However, I hope you guys know that the actual talk box effect which is highly accessible through computers by tweaking the Auto-Tune plug-in has been used for YEARS!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2007, 09:10:46 AM »
this song just shows that you cant have a opinion on snoops genre of music is. snoop does everything. and he is all over the place. i mean can you picture The Game making a track like this?

i dont wanna Hear The Game do this!!! if he does illstop listenig to his records.

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2007, 02:46:57 AM »

LOL nah Game is gonna retire before he starts singing, Snoop can do anything he wants tho he is a legend 8)

Nasty Nem

• 'G'
  • HOV
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2007, 03:42:43 AM »
the track is flames, stop getting upset

what ya'll dry humpin fools know

and ya don't stop