Author Topic: DUBCNN: Tha Trapp - Don't Want None Feat. Bad Lucc (Audio)  (Read 1035 times)

d-nice

Re: DUBCNN: Tha Trapp - Don't Want None Feat. Bad Lucc (Audio)
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2007, 09:03:58 AM »
Sorry Clint Dogg This Has To Be Said.
Iv'e been reading these forums and others for quite a while now and have seen various posts and comments by ' Clint Dogg ', I have held back in posting a comment on numerous ocassions because I think it's not nice to be writing negative comments about someone that I don't even know but I can't hold back any longer. If I'm being completely honest Clint Dogg is taken for a joke on every board i've seen him posting on and some of the things he says is unbelieveable, Mr Dogg if you are reading this - can't you just give an opinion every now and then without making some childish comment about asking someone to travel to Australia and how u gonna stab them or whatever, I have seen that comment by you several times, do you think people might have a reason for always taking the piss out of youwhen you say such idiotic things? And please stop posting those crappy remixes of you with a famous artist trying to make it look like you cut a track with them, it is embarassing mate. think about it. Anyway, I hope you are not gonna come back with a post inviting me to your idyllic Australian suburb in Newcastle where upon arrival, you will stab me and set the ' C-Style Records Crew ' on me. Just take it as some constructive criticism and think about things before you put them into practice.
Peace..

That is REAL TALK like the Snoop Dogg song.

klubbstyle

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2007, 09:09:46 AM »
Sorry Clint Dogg This Has To Be Said.
Iv'e been reading these forums and others for quite a while now and have seen various posts and comments by ' Clint Dogg ', I have held back in posting a comment on numerous ocassions because I think it's not nice to be writing negative comments about someone that I don't even know but I can't hold back any longer. If I'm being completely honest Clint Dogg is taken for a joke on every board i've seen him posting on and some of the things he says is unbelieveable, Mr Dogg if you are reading this - can't you just give an opinion every now and then without making some childish comment about asking someone to travel to Australia and how u gonna stab them or whatever, I have seen that comment by you several times, do you think people might have a reason for always taking the piss out of youwhen you say such idiotic things? And please stop posting those crappy remixes of you with a famous artist trying to make it look like you cut a track with them, it is embarassing mate. think about it. Anyway, I hope you are not gonna come back with a post inviting me to your idyllic Australian suburb in Newcastle where upon arrival, you will stab me and set the ' C-Style Records Crew ' on me. Just take it as some constructive criticism and think about things before you put them into practice.
Peace..
^stop beefing. Smoke a blunt and make up  :-*
man, i did not read all your huge essay, it dont mean that much at all to me hey.

plain and simple, read what ive posted.

"I ONLY BOUGHT THE PACKAGE 4 THE DVD AND I CLEARLY STATED THIS IN THE ORDER FORM AND A GOOD BUSINESS WOULD OF INFORMED ME OF THIS INFIRIOR COPY THAT THEY WERE TRYING TO PALM OFF." = I got a BURNT Copy/Fake

I did not diss them personally at 1st, until they start talkin shit about my actual songs, please post the link to where i have called their songs out or actuall cd? (not in the last day either)? Where is the real HATE campaign too?
Until then, plain and simple, im coming from a "customers" point of view, and they can not handle that, same with some users/members of these forums.

If any1 ever asks me about them, i will tell the truth from my dealing and experiences with them, simple.

p.s. ive been smoking a blunt (joint or bong) the whole time hey, right now too, and 1 4 u as well mate.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 09:15:13 AM by Clint Dogg »

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2007, 09:26:59 AM »
read the post i posted and it should make sense, I'm sure you have looked at it Clint Dogg....It's not about your issue with the DVD mate it's what you say in general. Just read it and take heed and PLEASE stop with these remixes of yours....do I get an invite Down Under ?

klubbstyle

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2007, 09:37:57 AM »
read the post i posted and it should make sense, I'm sure you have looked at it Clint Dogg....It's not about your issue with the DVD mate it's what you say in general. Just read it and take heed and PLEASE stop with these remixes of yours....do I get an invite Down Under ?

ok, ive read it now.

i take it on board.

I will let u know YES, ive been dissing them in the past day, anything b4 that no i was not, and look at all the bullshit.

U cant stop me doing remixes mate. so heres some original SONGS FOR YOU.
Right Click, and "Save Target As.." on our ORIGINAL SONGS below.

Like (Solo version) feat. Clint Dogg
4 Tha Love Of The $hit (Remix) feat. Mr. Fontaine, Clint Dogg & Tru1
Cutie Pie (Rap Rmx) - Clint Dogg, Kwarta & Mr. Fontaine
Aussie (oi oi oi) feat. Clint Dogg, Mr. Fontaine & s9

Add me to your msn if u want 2 chat or want my address to visit me or directions.

thanks.

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2007, 09:56:37 AM »
Glad you read it, cool for the links, I will check them out, and I'm not trying to stop you putting your remixes out mate I was just asking you not to. If they were really good verses blended in well with the others, there wouldn't be a problem, but they are so awful that you are embarassing yourself, I'm kind of shocked that you can't see this. They really are that bad. As I said before I'm not doing this to spite you, I'm just giving my opinion which I'm sure i'm not the only person who feels this way. In fact, ( and this is a real question)  - how many downloads have you had on your ' remixes '? I am interested to know an approx figure. If you have made some money out of it then I may do my own ' remixes '. My thoughts are -  the people who have D/L'ed the ' remixes ' - I guarantee that people down load them thinking they are a new remix or whatever and then realise the truth when they listen to them and swiftly move them to the recycle bin.

klubbstyle

« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2007, 08:36:46 PM »
Number 1 rap/hip hop artists at www.mp3.com.au

And u should actually LISTEN or TRY my latest download, they are way better remixes than ive ever done b4.

Heres a Remix i made with my DJ Yella Records.

D/L B.G. Knocc Out - Dats How Im Livin (4 Tha E Rmx)

Please post up 1 of your remixes so i can judge you.
If not, me = just a tiny insy bitsy bit better than you.

thanks.

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2007, 01:33:59 AM »
i did listen to your song - Like - and mate, its awful, it's cheesy.....and I quote " when Clint Dogg walk down the street you know whats happening " are you serious ?? I have to admit that the beat is actually above average but the lyrics ?? man c'mon.....you must be able to do better than that, my 11 year old nephew has started to write his own stuff and even his lyrics are better...i'm being deadly serious here mate, keep your lyrics off tracks...or if you do please don't subject others to it...

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2007, 06:42:33 AM »
didn't think you would response to that one Clint, It's obviously a good sign though, shows you know what I mean.

klubbstyle

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2007, 06:29:58 AM »
i did listen to your song - Like - and mate, its awful, it's cheesy.....and I quote " when Clint Dogg walk down the street you know whats happening " are you serious ?? I have to admit that the beat is actually above average but the lyrics ?? man c'mon.....you must be able to do better than that, my 11 year old nephew has started to write his own stuff and even his lyrics are better...i'm being deadly serious here mate, keep your lyrics off tracks...or if you do please don't subject others to it...

lol u think u got me hey?...

please post YOUR raps or songs, then we judge.

Until then, im just a Tiny bit better than you.

waiting 4 the link to your song.'

thanks.

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2007, 01:35:11 AM »
got you eh ? what the fucc you on about ?? I ain't trying to say i rap, or even that i'm good at it, i'm just saying you are WACK !!! Seriously, sit back, listen to your song and the lyrics...its actually amusing, I showed a couple of friends of mine when we were having a smoke the other day and you gave us all a right laugh so thanks for that !!....You should call yourself Fromage Dogg instead of Clint Dogg....as your raps are so cheesy...

klubbstyle

« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2007, 09:55:59 PM »
got you eh ? what the fucc you on about ?? I ain't trying to say i rap, or even that i'm good at it, i'm just saying you are WACK !!! Seriously, sit back, listen to your song and the lyrics...its actually amusing, I showed a couple of friends of mine when we were having a smoke the other day and you gave us all a right laugh so thanks for that !!....You should call yourself Fromage Dogg instead of Clint Dogg....as your raps are so cheesy...

look at you talking shit with ya 10 posts here.

Like i said mate, Until you post links to your mixes, so i can compare mine to yours and judge then, im just a TINY bit better than you matey.

p.s. - I GOT A REFUND FOR MY TROUBLE WITH THIS THA TRAPP shit BURNT COYS i got, PAYPAL Recognise that this was a RORT!.

fACE!,.

"Dear C-Style Records,

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favour.

We were able to recover $10.00 USD, and this amount has been credited to
you.  Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to
recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed
to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the
seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account
privileges.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details
-----------------------------------

Transaction Date: 25 Oct 2007
Transaction Amount: -$10.00 USD
Your Transaction ID: 25697372ND174663L
Sellerís Transaction ID: 9GJ94527A4994651U
Case Number: PP-368-499-014
Seller's Name: Gregory Figaire
Seller's Email: THATRAPP@HOTMAIL.COM"

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha.

ME = THE WINNER, again!.

d-nice

« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2007, 09:59:24 PM »
Congrats, I am sure Tha Trapp will have to quit rapping over that 10 dollars.

Lunatic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2007, 10:04:40 PM »
Congrats, I am sure Tha Trapp will have to quit rapping over that 10 dollars.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

klubbstyle

« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2007, 10:12:53 PM »
no, i dont expect them too give up so easy.

i just know, EVERYTIME, that im BETTER THAN THEM because they TRIED to RIPP ME OFF and DID NOT SUCCEED.

ME = WINNER!.

d-nice

« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2007, 10:25:57 PM »

i just know, EVERYTIME, that im BETTER THAN THEM because they TRIED to RIPP ME OFF and DID NOT SUCCEED.

ME = WINNER!.

Ok

(bumps Ridin On Chrome)

klubbstyle

« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2007, 10:28:17 PM »

ME = WINNER!.

Ok

(bumps Ridin On Chrome)

Im not going to tell every out of spite, just when, and IF, they ever ask me, i will tell them my dealing and experiences with these ripp off rorters.

d-nice

« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2007, 10:32:29 PM »

ME = WINNER!.

Ok

(bumps Ridin On Chrome)

Im not going to tell every out of spite, just when, and IF, they ever ask me, i will tell them my dealing and experiences with these ripp off rorters.

I don't believe that shit. You just made a new thread about it a couple of minutes ago.

klubbstyle

« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2007, 11:27:25 PM »

ME = WINNER!.

Ok

(bumps Ridin On Chrome)

I don't believe that shit. You just made a new thread about it a couple of minutes ago.

FUCK OFF DICK HEAD. NO I DIDNT, LOOK AT THE DATES AND TIMES THEY WERE POSTED FUCKWIT.

NICE TRY THO.

Lunatic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2007, 11:28:33 PM »
FUCK OFF DICK HEAD. NO I DIDNT, LOOK AT THE DATES AND TIMES THEY WERE POSTED FUCKWIT.

NICE TRY THO.

are u fucking serious?
is this thread not "new"?
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=160768.0

d-nice

« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2007, 11:33:53 PM »

NICE TRY THO.

are u fucking serious?

OWNED

klubbstyle

« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2007, 11:48:39 PM »
yes, that 1 i made 2day, but YOU SAID I MAD THIS 1 IN HERE TODAY and i never.

ME = WINNER AGAIN.

OVER U, THA TRAPP, AND Al Bundy (full on homo).

keep going kids, im reporting every single 1 of your spamming posts.

more ammo 4 the mods to bann u wanks.

ME = WINNER of tha trapp, al bundy (full homo) and any1 else on this band wagon wanting some attention.

I STILL HAVE MY BURNT DVD, OG CD, + THE $10US IN MY POCKET SO FUCK YOU ALL.
every single 1 of you that was dissing.

My point is now prooved and ME = WINNER.

Thanks 4 all your replies and keeping up 2 date with this.

any more details come to hand and i let you all know (in the NEW POST ABOUT ME OWING THA TRAPP AND ANY1 ELSE WANTING SUM)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 11:52:13 PM by Clint Dogg »

Lunatic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2007, 11:50:41 PM »
I STILL HAVE MY BURNT DVD, OG CD, + THE $10US IN MY POCKET SO FUCK YOUS ALL.[/size]
:o :o :o
WOW
u must feel lucky
u should go play the lottery :D

Lunatic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2007, 11:51:04 PM »

NICE TRY THO.

are u fucking serious?

OWNED

;)

klubbstyle

« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2007, 11:53:00 PM »
I STILL HAVE MY BURNT DVD, OG CD, + THE $10US IN MY POCKET SO FUCK YOUS ALL.[/size]
WOW
u must feel lucky

ME = WINNER X 2.

Lunatic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2007, 11:57:07 PM »
WOW
u must feel lucky

ME = WINNER X 2.
:loser: