Author Topic: DUBCNN: Tha Trapp - Don't Want None Feat. Bad Lucc (Audio)  (Read 1579 times)

klubbstyle

Re: DUBCNN: Tha Trapp - Don't Want None Feat. Bad Lucc (Audio)
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2007, 10:48:39 PM »
yes, that 1 i made 2day, but YOU SAID I MAD THIS 1 IN HERE TODAY and i never.

ME = WINNER AGAIN.

OVER U, THA TRAPP, AND Al Bundy (full on homo).

keep going kids, im reporting every single 1 of your spamming posts.

more ammo 4 the mods to bann u wanks.

ME = WINNER of tha trapp, al bundy (full homo) and any1 else on this band wagon wanting some attention.

I STILL HAVE MY BURNT DVD, OG CD, + THE $10US IN MY POCKET SO FUCK YOU ALL.
every single 1 of you that was dissing.

My point is now prooved and ME = WINNER.

Thanks 4 all your replies and keeping up 2 date with this.

any more details come to hand and i let you all know (in the NEW POST ABOUT ME OWING THA TRAPP AND ANY1 ELSE WANTING SUM)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 10:52:13 PM by Clint Dogg »

Lunatic

« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2007, 10:50:41 PM »
I STILL HAVE MY BURNT DVD, OG CD, + THE $10US IN MY POCKET SO FUCK YOUS ALL.[/size]
:o :o :o
WOW
u must feel lucky
u should go play the lottery :D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2007, 10:51:04 PM »
FUCK OFF DICK HEAD. NO I DIDNT, LOOK AT THE DATES AND TIMES THEY WERE POSTED FUCKWIT.

NICE TRY THO.

are u fucking serious?
is this thread not "new"?
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=160768.0

OWNED

;)

klubbstyle

« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2007, 10:53:00 PM »
I STILL HAVE MY BURNT DVD, OG CD, + THE $10US IN MY POCKET SO FUCK YOUS ALL.[/size]
WOW
u must feel lucky

ME = WINNER X 2.

Lunatic

« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2007, 10:57:07 PM »
WOW
u must feel lucky

ME = WINNER X 2.
:loser:

d-nice

« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2007, 11:01:16 PM »
no, i dont expect them too give up so easy.

i just know, EVERYTIME, that im BETTER THAN THEM because they TRIED to RIPP ME OFF and DID NOT SUCCEED.

ME = WINNER!.

Ok

(bumps Ridin On Chrome)

Im not going to tell every out of spite, just when, and IF, they ever ask me, i will tell them my dealing and experiences with these ripp off rorters.

I don't believe that shit. You just made a new thread about it a couple of minutes ago.

FUCK OFF DICK HEAD. NO I DIDNT, LOOK AT THE DATES AND TIMES THEY WERE POSTED FUCKWIT.

NICE TRY THO.

Dick Head. Wow that is creative. Guess you showed me huh? LOL!

d-nice

« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2007, 11:15:23 PM »

Lunatic

« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2007, 11:15:59 PM »
DJ Age >>> Clint Dogg

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2007, 12:29:08 PM »
clint dogg, Whats with you being ' The Winner ' all the time ?? you act like a child....so what if I only got 10 posts, i only give my opinion when its necessary unlike you sitting there writing bullshit every 2 minutes, look at your Karma it's at that number for a reason pal...Also, Just thought I'd let you know, my work colleague was telling me he went to Newcastle in Australia when he went travelling last year and he said it was a shithole and it was full of inbreds.....I wasn't suprised when i saw you were from there...

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2007, 01:30:56 PM »
got you eh ? what the fucc you on about ?? I ain't trying to say i rap, or even that i'm good at it, i'm just saying you are WACK !!! Seriously, sit back, listen to your song and the lyrics...its actually amusing, I showed a couple of friends of mine when we were having a smoke the other day and you gave us all a right laugh so thanks for that !!....You should call yourself Fromage Dogg instead of Clint Dogg....as your raps are so cheesy...

look at you talking shit with ya 10 posts here.

Lol frisch213 has posted 100 times more smarter with his 11 posts then u have with your 345..

How old are u anyway? 14?

kemizt

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2007, 04:46:42 AM »
K-Dub, check out Cllit Doggs myspace, he looks kinda old which is odd coz he acts like a 14 year old don't u think ? As I said in my previous post, Newcastle in Aus ( where Clit resides ) is a weird place according to someone i know who went there...said it was full of inbreds...

got you eh ? what the fucc you on about ?? I ain't trying to say i rap, or even that i'm good at it, i'm just saying you are WACK !!! Seriously, sit back, listen to your song and the lyrics...its actually amusing, I showed a couple of friends of mine when we were having a smoke the other day and you gave us all a right laugh so thanks for that !!....You should call yourself Fromage Dogg instead of Clint Dogg....as your raps are so cheesy...

look at you talking shit with ya 10 posts here.

Lol frisch213 has posted 100 times more smarter with his 11 posts then u have with your 345..

How old are u anyway? 14?

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2007, 06:00:57 AM »
clint dogg's a dick

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG

MarshColin

« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2007, 09:07:39 AM »
I hope Clint Dogg gets eaten by a pack of rabid kangaroos. I then wish for an ostrich to shit all over his remains.

smegma

« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2007, 09:14:15 AM »
clint dogg, Whats with you being ' The Winner ' all the time ?? you act like a child....so what if I only got 10 posts, i only give my opinion when its necessary unlike you sitting there writing bullshit every 2 minutes, look at your Karma it's at that number for a reason pal...Also, Just thought I'd let you know, my work colleague was telling me he went to Newcastle in Australia when he went travelling last year and he said it was a shithole and it was full of inbreds.....I wasn't suprised when i saw you were from there...

damn dude... even though I think Clint Dogg went too far by spamming this message board about that burnt copy, I do think he was right... but even if he wasn't right, you should be a little bit more respectful about where he comes from :-\ do you come from the best city in the world where everybody is going along well with each other and where people are raised well? You sure don't make it seem like it.