Author Topic: Shit On You  v  Purple Pills  (Read 116 times)

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Shit On You  v  Purple Pills
« on: July 15, 2001, 07:44:43 AM »
Dunno if this has been done before but what'll do ya'll think is better song:

Puprle Pills  or  Shit On You

M e I like Shit On You better cause more the type of shit I like to hear. A sort of more darker beat than the supposed pop stuff getting put out also I like th elyrics better. People I talk to say that Purple Pills is better but a lot of them like LImpbizkit and also like Fred Durst so their opinion don't really count. But I think Shit On YOu is far better and I would like to hear more of this from D-12 stuff like that rather than Purple Pills. What do ya'll think? Holla.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

=[Euthanasia]=

Re: Shit On You  v  Purple Pills
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2001, 07:53:13 AM »
Shit On You, no doubt. I'm not really feelin' much of the D-12 stuff but that shit was raw. & although IMO Bizarre is hella whack he was actually ok on that track compared 2 some other D-12 joints.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.