Author Topic: Jay Z - American Gangster (leaked) 2 songs missing?'?  (Read 719 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Jay Z - American Gangster (leaked) 2 songs missing?'?
« on: October 26, 2007, 12:39:23 PM »
1. Intro -
2. Pray -
3. American Dreamin’-
4. Hello Brooklyn 2.0 ft. Lil Wayne -
5. No Hook -
6. Roc Boys (And The Winner Is)…
7. Sweet -
8. I Know -
9. Party Life
10. Ignorant Sh*t feat. Beanie Sigel

11. Say Hello -
12. Success feat. Nas -
13. Fallin’ -
BONUS TRACKS
14. Blue Magic -
15. American Gangster -

your thoughts on this one???  anyone heard that yet-..

HAIL TO THE CAMEL FACE!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jay Z - American Gangster (leaked) 2 songs missing?'?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 12:40:26 PM »
Yeah some wack ass web rip is on the for several hours now. Gotta wait for the group rip.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 12:45:45 PM »
Yeah some wack ass web rip is on the for several hours now. Gotta wait for the group rip.

thanx for the info...hit me up when u get that group rip mr. king

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 12:52:22 PM »
hope the grou rip drops soon
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

We Fly High

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2007, 01:45:02 AM »
from a quick listen through, i was very disappointed. jay needs to just quit before he starts tarnishing his career. quit while youre at the top.

TRG

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2007, 01:48:23 AM »
havnt even thought bout downloadin the webrip, waitin on grouprip

wcsoldier

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2007, 01:50:57 AM »
yep this isn't better than KC ... the concept behind the album was good .. but very poorly executed .. most of the beats lack something ... the Black was a good ending .. no need to release 2 weak albums after this one

Al Bundy

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2007, 01:51:32 AM »
havnt even thought bout downloadin the webrip, waitin on a review so i can laugh at the camel

smegma

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2007, 01:52:45 AM »
from a quick listen through, i was very disappointed. jay needs to just quit before he starts tarnishing his career. quit while youre at the top.

I don't agree with that. He can still make money by doing what he likes doing the most. I also never understand why people say that sports people should stop at their top. Shit, as long as they have fun doing something let them do it! No statistics book will erase what they have achieved in the past.

Lucifuge

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2007, 04:03:22 AM »
dope ass album,beatz are sick.dope dope
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Elevz

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2007, 05:06:23 AM »

I don't agree with that. He can still make money by doing what he likes doing the most. I also never understand why people say that sports people should stop at their top. Shit, as long as they have fun doing something let them do it! No statistics book will erase what they have achieved in the past.

I just can't agree with you here. Sure you're right about the fun they might have, just doing what they're doing, but looking from a communal perspective, it's devastating to the way these heroes are perceived. Remember Biggie is to be a legend forever, while 50 Cent is seen as a sucker these days. Of course no history book will change the achievements, but by continuing on trying, he's only damaging his legacy more and more. That's the very same thing Jay-Z is doing.

Now if Jay-Z himself wouldn't give a shit about his legacy - that would give him the possibility to just keep dropping his mediocre raps. Thing is, we all know that Jay-Z more than anyone in rap history attaches value to his status as a legend. Hell, he even made up that status for himself, and made the public believe it. The longer he keeps going, the more he'll proceed in demolishing the one thing he values so much: the way the public looks at him.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2007, 05:39:32 AM »
I gave it a listen...its average. he should have retired when he said hes gonna do it. combining this with KC he could have made a good album.

anyway its good to see camel face ...Roc Boys is the shit!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2007, 07:15:55 AM »

Ignorant shit is crap, just sounds like he is going through the motions, still a dull uninspired track, woefully lacking especially in the production. Perhaps I could describe it as the perfect sedative but no wonder it was a leftover!

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2007, 07:56:03 AM »
did ignorent shit and tht other song leak??

smegma

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2007, 07:58:40 AM »

I just can't agree with you here. Sure you're right about the fun they might have, just doing what they're doing, but looking from a communal perspective, it's devastating to the way these heroes are perceived. Remember Biggie is to be a legend forever, while 50 Cent is seen as a sucker these days. Of course no history book will change the achievements, but by continuing on trying, he's only damaging his legacy more and more. That's the very same thing Jay-Z is doing.

Now if Jay-Z himself wouldn't give a shit about his legacy - that would give him the possibility to just keep dropping his mediocre raps. Thing is, we all know that Jay-Z more than anyone in rap history attaches value to his status as a legend. Hell, he even made up that status for himself, and made the public believe it. The longer he keeps going, the more he'll proceed in demolishing the one thing he values so much: the way the public looks at him.

Ask yourself this question:
Would Rintje Ritsma be less of a legend if he had stopped ice skating 4-5 years ago?

:raisetheroof: