Author Topic: Abdul Karim  (Read 329 times)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Abdul Karim
« on: October 26, 2007, 07:30:25 PM »
Don't body urself kid. :nawty:
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Abdul Karim
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 08:53:35 AM »
suck a dick faggot,

lol @ this stalker knowing my name, what u gonna show up at my front door, with 2 flowers, duct tape and a revolver talking about "we should be friends"

try to understand, stan, that i do want you as a fan  :D
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 03:03:12 PM »
LMAO  :laugh:
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 03:10:49 PM »
That's ur Stan.^ A 17 yr. old white chick. LOL. Abdul "Ahab the Ay-Rab" Karim
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2007, 03:45:50 PM »

in your post above is only one correct statement. yes i am a white chick. hows that an insult anyways? lol
im not anyones stan, stan. im not 17.  ::)
....read, nigga, reeeaaad!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 03:47:52 PM by *Z* - The Queen of Dubcc »
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2007, 04:30:44 PM »

in your post above is only one correct statement. yes i am a white chick. hows that an insult anyways? lol
"Read, nigga, read". These wiggers are getting beside their self. Internet is so hilarious. I blame hip-hop also. SMH

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2007, 05:25:05 PM »

"Read, nigga, read". These wiggers are getting beside their self. Internet is so hilarious. I blame hip-hop also. SMH

if the internet is so hilarious, how come youre the only dumb ass that doesnt get the joke  ???

put ur dunce cap back on, and go back into your corner
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2007, 06:50:40 PM »

if the internet is so hilarious, how come youre the only dumb ass that doesnt get the joke  ???

put ur dunce cap back on, and go back into your corner
Dude, ur a joke Abdullah. U like little boys u Paki/Afghani fag. U claim to have accomplished alot, but ur in Canada. That's like winning in the special Olympics, no one cares.  Must hurt u Sand man. Pick up ur kufi.