Author Topic: My thoughts/your thoughts on D-12 LOLOL  (Read 948 times)

BadBoy4Life

My thoughts/your thoughts on D-12 LOLOL
« on: July 12, 2001, 02:13:09 PM »
My boy just bought the new D-12 album, I borrowed it from him and laughed! What a horrible album. Im glad Dre only produced a few tracks on this project because his name shouldn't be on something so poor. D-12 are a bunch of black wanna be Eminem ripoffs. Instead of some silly fake whiteboy talking about pills and other bs now you have these fake ass thugs talking,dissing, and doing the same weak shit Eminem does. I mean damn be original for real, theres only one bitch ass Eminem now you have a group of Eminems in D-12. What a bunch of bitch ass wannabes acting tough. Anyway as for their vocal talent I think they sound horrible , not one song impressed me, not one soing got me pumped up , not one song had any flow or meaning with a good beat which in my opinion makes a good song. As far as Slim Shadys producing skills I think he should stick to dissing teenage pop stars because he showed me NOTHING. I see their Album is selling fantastic however and I think the only reason is because Eminems pop ass is all over, D-12 isn't selling those records Eminems name is. I think once the public gets a load of what a ripoff this group is they will not be selling anywhere near what they are now. Plus their not talented at all. Eminem can't carry this group forever, one album maybe, take Shadys name away they would sell less then To Gangsta for radio (occh)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Mr_Loc

Re: My thoughts/your thoughts on D-12 LOLOL
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2001, 02:16:35 PM »
didnt buy it, never going to.

unfortunately you're gonna get hated on by all the pop rap fans on here tho.

So Much Style

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2001, 02:16:53 PM »
Translation:

fuck eminem he is white, fuck d-12 they are only getting rich off eminems name,
we stick to real gangsta shit!

Yall gon make me loose my mind up in here up in here PARTY Up shiznit!

d-12 boooooo we need a new bad boy album, dope shit!! yeah these cats are original we need more orignal producers like Puffy
So much style back at it again

So Much Style

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2001, 02:18:04 PM »

didnt buy it, never going to.

unfortunately you're gonna get hated on by all the pop rap fans on here tho.

and yall cant say i am a pop fan..oh shit i enjoy listening to eminem.... ::)

Joachim

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2001, 02:20:45 PM »

and yall cant say i am a pop fan..oh shit i enjoy listening to eminem.... ::)

Yeah for real enjoyin Ems music makes you a pop fan??

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2001, 02:21:40 PM »
It really ain't as bad as people make it out to be. It's a decent album, just nuthin that special.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

So Much Style

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2001, 02:22:37 PM »
some people think white=pop but for real eminem is dope...who cares if he disses little girls..hahah i mean his music is dope his flow is one of the best

Murrow

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2001, 02:22:43 PM »
Yea well not many peeps feel "P. Diddy & The Bad Boy Family" over here either.  LOL.

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2001, 02:23:46 PM »
yo loc, i jus wanna say, why u callin me a pop rap fan, u know fine well im not, just because it aint gangsta doesnt mean its dope,....cuts like words are weapons......under the influence.......fight music.........all dope tracks.......i dont see why i shudnt hate on him ..cos i aint no pop rap fan......yo...think before u say stuff like that....i think d12 and eminem are tight...and bad boy yor completely wrong....im sorry but they are tight........and there not makin a livin off eminems name...their there to entertain and make music.......after all it makes you laff.......a change from gangsta, gangsta, kill that mothafucka...smack his bitch blah blah.......its enjoyable music..u cant say its not.....i like gangsta.....but a change once in a while is good.......

peace
2i love you dont ever fucking question that, that's why we'll probably never get along, if i was better at finding the right words to say i wouldnt need to write these mothafuckin songs" / Atmosphere -'Dont ever fucking question that'

It's too much weight to be juggling
who do you picture when you think about struggling
Kids in the bed, no food stomach bubbilin
or Niggas in the E-class heavy drug smugglin / Xzibit - At the speed of life

So Much Style

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2001, 02:25:25 PM »
naw i dont "feel it" i dont even own it, im just sayin it may not be as bad as we all pass judge it to be, casue that signle bad boy for life is good

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2001, 03:20:40 PM »

My boy just bought the new D-12 album, I borrowed it from him and laughed! What a horrible album. Im glad Dre only produced a few tracks on this project because his name shouldn't be on something so poor. D-12 are a bunch of black wanna be Eminem ripoffs. Instead of some silly fake whiteboy talking about pills and other bs now you have these fake ass thugs talking,dissing, and doing the same weak shit Eminem does. I mean damn be original for real, theres only one bitch ass Eminem now you have a group of Eminems in D-12. What a bunch of bitch ass wannabes acting tough. Anyway as for their vocal talent I think they sound horrible , not one song impressed me, not one soing got me pumped up , not one song had any flow or meaning with a good beat which in my opinion makes a good song. As far as Slim Shadys producing skills I think he should stick to dissing teenage pop stars because he showed me NOTHING. I see their Album is selling fantastic however and I think the only reason is because Eminems pop ass is all over, D-12 isn't selling those records Eminems name is. I think once the public gets a load of what a ripoff this group is they will not be selling anywhere near what they are now. Plus their not talented at all. Eminem can't carry this group forever, one album maybe, take Shadys name away they would sell less then To Gangsta for radio (occh)

lol. All I'm gonna say is, No wonder your name is called BadBoy4Life. Your dumbass don't know good music when they see it. Same with Bad Boy records. Alsy they don't know bad music when they hear it.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

BadBoy4Life

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2001, 03:31:02 PM »
I thought P-Diddy and the BadBoy family the Sage Continues was a better album then Devils night by far. And I don't care who "over their" likes BADBOY, I don't give a fuck what other people like I know what I like, im not going to dislike BADBOY because the people "over their" don't like them. Many people OVER HERE think Eminems a white faggot, does this mean your going to dislike EMINEM and stop riding his jock all the way from the UK or wherever your from Incognito? N-Imy nice response you really proved your point you fucking worthless dumbass, I don't know music and you reply with a stupid ass worthless comment like that, go back to the fifth grade and don't waste your time responding to a thread with bs like that. NIMY your a DICK, loser, hey lets just keep replying with insluts okay dickhead, weee so much fun.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2001, 03:36:50 PM »
Both P.Diddy And D-12 are *garbage*

Eminem Is The Only Nice MC But He Wastes His Talent On Topics That Are Pure Gimmicks

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2001, 03:59:40 PM »

I thought P-Diddy and the BadBoy family the Sage Continues was a better album then Devils night by far. And I don't care who "over their" likes BADBOY, I don't give a fuck what other people like I know what I like, im not going to dislike BADBOY because the people "over their" don't like them. Many people OVER HERE think Eminems a white faggot, does this mean your going to dislike EMINEM and stop riding his jock all the way from the UK or wherever your from Incognito? N-Imy nice response you really proved your point you fucking worthless dumbass, I don't know music and you reply with a stupid ass worthless comment like that, go back to the fifth grade and don't waste your time responding to a thread with bs like that. NIMY your a DICK, loser, hey lets just keep replying with insluts okay dickhead, weee so much fun.

hahaha. YOu make me laugh. YOu diss D-12 then you try to cliam that Puffy is better than that group. hahahahaha. You really don't know shit about music do you. And how can I go back to 5th grade when I ain't even from Amerika dumbass. YOu know wot I ain't even going to get into a internet fued cause that's just stupid. We all have different opinions on music, we all like different people so I ain't even gonna start with you but the way you describe the album is the description of a true Puff Daddy dickrider who thinks that Puffy is hard and cool cause he walks around with a sheep on his back.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

infinite59

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2001, 04:12:00 PM »
West Coast Veteran, Eminem is a real person, who went through some real shit in his life, and his music is as real as it gets.

So Much Style is on point.

And the D-12 album is the best album to come out this year.  "Fight Music", and "Revelation", and "American Psycho" are on another level.  The whole crew has skills, and the production is top-notch.