Author Topic: My thoughts/your thoughts on D-12 LOLOL  (Read 922 times)

West Coast Veteran

Re: My thoughts/your thoughts on D-12 LOLOL
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2001, 04:25:24 PM »

West Coast Veteran, Eminem is a real person, who went through some real shit in his life, and his music is as real as it gets.

he is a real person cause he's human...he has been through tough times LOL! especially when he got pissed on at school and beat to a pulp every day LOL! now he thinks he's the hardest kid ever LOL! i tend to disagree on his music...his music is NOT as real as it gets...listen to Scarface if you want REAL music...i don't think Em rappin' about murdering his wife, fucking his dead grandma up the ass, raping his moms, and eating his daughter is REAL...if you think that is REAL then you got serious mental problems...the only thing he has rapped that had to do with a REAL life situation was "Stan"...or the songs that he bitches about how the media portrays him...the rest are pure GIMMICKS...Shock Rap is a gimmick they try to think of the sickest shit so ppl that think its funny will buy it!

and Sticky Fingaz was the best album released this year! by general consensus and by the quality of music!

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2001, 04:59:28 PM »

Both P.Diddy And D-12 are *garbage*

i totally disagree dogg,, those album have some madd shit on them ,, should listen to, dawm fuck the critics,the gosips and all , heard it by yourself
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2001, 05:10:30 PM »

i totally disagree dogg,, those album have some madd shit on them ,, should listen to, dawm fuck the critics,the gosips and all , heard it by yourself

i did listen to the new D-12 dogg...and IMO it's garbage! Em is the only nice MC there, Proof is just average...that doesnt mean yall gotta think the same way....i was just stating my opinion...i dont believe anything critics say after i copped the Beanie Sigel debut that got 4.5 mics >:(...what a fuckin joke the source is! those eastcoast bias dickheads...anyways i think D-12 is garbage and the new Puffy too from the songs i've heard...

Flurry

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2001, 05:10:31 PM »
fuckin hell cant y'all have yo own fuckin opinions sheeeeesh y'all act like 2 year old kids lol
so IN MY OPINION ma m8 lent me dv i thawt it was wack,end of story.purple hills made me laff, but i think em is only one who actually raps decently in that track, n i fought tha clown was pretty tight as well, lol
naw seriuos i jus aint that bothered wit um, they aint special so i didnt buy it, dont really like poprap which it is so dont agrue, remember this is IN MY OPINION!!!
eRoTiC OrNaMeNt

Murrow

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2001, 05:11:42 PM »
No one here should give a fuck cause BadBoy4Life is the only Bad Boy/Puff Daddy fan who comes preaching over hear anyway.  Is it worth it?

Bishop

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Get Addicted!!!
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2001, 05:16:49 PM »
as a whole i am not an eminem fan... but when i listen to this album i hear ems verse and then wish it was a solo song cause he's the only one that brings it... the rest of them barely stay on rhythm half the time... i mean its worse than Silkk (and atleast Silkk does that stutter off rhythm thing on purpose) D12 (with the exception of em) suck... Bizarre is funny and he'd prolly crack u up if yall was friends chillin, but he cannot rap for shit

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2001, 05:19:04 PM »

i did listen to the new D-12 dogg...and IMO it's garbage! Em is the only nice MC there, Proof is just average...that doesnt mean yall gotta think the same way....i was just stating my opinion...i dont believe anything critics say after i copped the Beanie Sigel debut that got 4.5 mics >:(...what a fuckin joke the source is! those eastcoast bias dickheads...anyways i think D-12 is garbage and the new Puffy too from the songs i've heard...

aight kool , but one thing , beenie got 4 mic in the source, n i believe that's bullshit to cause i listen the album and he had a good flow , some good ryhmes but the beat wasn't there,, they even copp a beat and ryhme on it ,,just like can't believe ,from bad boy,,  well ,, i don't say that straight hot shit u should copp but ,, if u listen ,, u can fall 6 feet deep in luv with it'nawww im jokin but u can aprreciate them ,for both albums
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2001, 05:25:28 PM »
 LoL.... why is everyone gettin offended by being called pop fans? THAT IS what Eminem is.... you hear his name on MTV every 5 mins, not even just MTV...he's all over the news n shit... I think I've heard Eminem's name on tha news more times than O.J Simpsons'... That's Pop.

Doesn't mean he's not a rapper.... cuz he IS a rapper.... and there's alot of rappers out there that are pop also...... Puffy & Nelly come to mind.... They're all pop.... doesn't make him any less of a rapper though.

I probably dont dislike Eminem as much as Mr. Loc does.... I can listen to  some of Eminem's shit.... but when I do listen to his shit, I know what I'm listening to..... Pop/Rap that's mostly made for pleasing TRL viewers and gettin a :o out of everyone... like West Coast Veteran said, it aint 100% Real, it's a gimmick to keep sellin records like he's doing...

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2001, 05:29:57 PM »

aight kool , but one thing , beenie got 4 mic in the source,

no Beanie got 4.5 for The Truth his first album...but 4 for The Reason his second album! ;D and i was referring to his debut that got 4.5 which is highly overrated! :o

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2001, 05:39:10 PM »
i thought the album was really tight

every track is well produced and every one flows nicely on here...with the exception of bizzare

i don't see anything on here that is whack Fight Music is tight as hell

and as far as originality eminem is one of the most original cats out, just about every other rapper in this industry talks about

pimpin' it
ice
gangsta shit
afrocentricism (spelling?)
or who they are what they got or about a sucker mc

i don't see anything like that on d-12's album cept for that one song pimp like me were they're being saracastic , but overall this album is very original

if you dislike this album , either

A: your just not feeling eminem
B: just being a hater
C: just being biast or close minded and have no scence of humore

your either one of the 3 claim your letter a,b,or c

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Murrow

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2001, 05:46:14 PM »
Yea I mean what's so special bout P. Diddy's new album.

D-12 brought crazy ass rhymes with the exception of Bizzare and took it to the extreme.  "Fight Music" is a shot of adrenalin along wit "Revelation."  It's a good album.

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2001, 06:01:04 PM »

if you dislike this album , either

A: your just not feeling eminem
B: just being a hater
C: just being biast or close minded and have no scence of humore

your either one of the 3 claim your letter a,b,or c

LoL...... yeah.... I'ma go with "A"

only songs I thought were good were "Blow My Buzz" "Purple Pills" "That's How" "Nasty Mind"... and "Pistol Pistol" was alright.... like I said.. I can listen to their stuff.... but I aint feelin' their style TOO MUCH

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Flurry

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2001, 06:13:47 PM »

can i make a d pleez?
d) your just not feelin d-12

i listen 2 ems album n it makes me laff but that how i fink it shud b, just em makin me laff not dat gang of er......rappers
i dont really care 2 b honest, imma not like it wateva u say or howeva u catergorize me,
u cant say im not openin ma mind cuz i open ma mind but wen i do i do it 2 sumthin thats totally outta tha rap scene, keeps u fresh n apreciatin shyt more
jus deal wit it that uva ppl have their tastes
dont make it a bad thing, if evry1 liked evrythin that evry1 else lked wed b a bunch of robots, woohey then wed all have loadsa fun n b able 2 open our minds wudnt we?er......yea
eRoTiC OrNaMeNt

infinite59

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2001, 06:20:45 PM »
West Coast Veteran, how is Eminem's music not real?  Let's start with his first album...  

SSLP
Brain Damage- no lie, he actually got the shit beat out of him in school, got knocked unconscious and almost died
If I Had- He really was broke as fuck for most of his life.  He has had to endure alot of racism in the rap game.  
97 Bonnie and Clyde- Kim really wouldn't let him see his daughter.  And she used his daughter against him.
Rock Bottom- Hittin your lowest point.  That's some real shit right there.

MMLP

Kill You- The first couple lines he explains why his life has been fucked up since the beggining
Stan- Deals with obsession better than any artist ever has before
The Way I Am- Deals with being misunderstood
Marshall Mathers- more about being misunderstood

The rest of his songs mix in dark comedy, and extreme situations, which all makes for good music.  It's not a gimmick, it's called making great rap music.  No other rapper other than 2pac is willing to get as personal about his life as Eminem.

techniec

« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2001, 08:09:53 PM »
once again i find myself agreeing with mr. locsta,
eminem while he is talented and while d-12 is really original,a  breathe of fresh air,

i am not feeling them, i dont like eminems flow, style, i mean he has talent i just hate the way he raps, u know like i cant explain it, i just hate the way he raps, ill get an example latter, but yall know what i mean, the way he raps

example

pocahantas
ill drop bombs like saddams kids

or sum stupid shit like that, it sounds good, but it fuckin doesnt make sense

eminem is pop, mtv, cover of teen people,  white people buying his shit, (no offense),
girls who buy his album have backstreet boys an dn sync in the same collection, u guys are in the same fan base as little girls,

hes a coward, hypocrite, and basically over rated, over exposed, and a big fat fuckin GIMMICK

thats about it