Author Topic: check out the dude who the international court issued a warrant for, re: darfur  (Read 208 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/photo/27102007/24/photo/photos-n-world-sudanese-minister-state-humanitarian-affairs-ahmed-harun.html

smh

this motherfucker black like the back of forest whittakers neck, and hes killin other blacks
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Yeah, the so-called genocide in Sudan is a trick being used in the Zionist media to make it sound like their is a war their against Sudanese Arabs and Sudanese blacks, but any one of them would pass for a black man in America.

Secondly, how did America deal with the South when they sought their constitutional rights to independence from the central government back in the late 19th century?  Was it really any different then how Sudan's central government dealt with the people of the Southern Sudan when they wanted Independence..... well yes, it was different, in that it was worse in America....the American civil war was the bloodiest damn war in history.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Dude is an UN scapegoat. Kill the Sudanese Ay-Rabs
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

AndrE16686

Yeah, the so-called genocide in Sudan is a trick being used in the Zionist media to make it sound like their is a war their against Sudanese Arabs and Sudanese blacks, but any one of them would pass for a black man in America.

Secondly, how did America deal with the South when they sought their constitutional rights to independence from the central government back in the late 19th century?  Was it really any different then how Sudan's central government dealt with the people of the Southern Sudan when they wanted Independence..... well yes, it was different, in that it was worse in America....the American civil war was the bloodiest damn war in history.

^
so whats happening in Sudan isnt that bad because its not as bad as the American Civil War? 

A 'so called genocide' huh? Over 180,000 people murdered so far. 

Although they all look black to us, it isnt so important what we think about them, its how they think of themselves, the Jangaweed regard themselves as Arabs because of their tribal roots. 

Here is Sheikh Musa Hilal, a Jangaweed leader, perhaps THE Jangaweed leader:

Dude sure dosnt think of himself as African, the dude is 'Sudanese Arab' apparently and probably insists on being called that as opposed to 'black' or 'my nizzle'.  In 2004 a communique from Sheikh Musa Hilal's headquarters in the Darfur region called for the Jangaweed militias to "change the demography of Darfur and empty it of African tribes."

arab Mohammad poison, white Jesus poison.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 07:36:58 AM by The Overfiend »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
arab Mohammad poison, white Jesus poison.

religion poison my nigga

lol@people still giving that much of a shit about subtle race and faith differences, pathetic
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

it's not about race, that's the over simpplification spin which the media has put on this, they deliberately turned this into a black and white issue because that is what sound bite news is about. That is not to say there have not always been tensions because that would be a ridiculous statement to make but the media is not interested in trying to educate people about this conflict at all. The reality is, this is about the scarcity of water, the nomads fighting for the fertile land and a power struggle being waged between the government and the rebels. Now again, that is not to say that the government have not orchestrated, mutliple slaughterings of the local inhabitants. However let's not it get twisted, do you folks know how many chechens have been murdered, did you know that half of Chechnya's population has been wiped out, did you know that contrary to the media spin on it, Chechnya is not some islamic hotbed and has been in the main a secular state? The answer to these questions is probably no you didn't and that has nothing to do with you being ignorant, why would you look at something when the information is being disseminated in a way where people think they understand the conflict. What I am trying to say, is there are much worse conflicts than Darfur being waged, what about the tyranny China is waging against it's own people, the Turkish bloodbath of the Kurds? it never gets mentioned and thats due to the fact that the west tries to paint Turkey as some model secular society, not like those evil extreme arabs. When you sift through what the media's hot topic is, most of it is just rhetoric and then a large slicing of it, is not even investigative reporting because they are simply parroting whatever the official government policy/line is on the issue.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
^^ so true, propz
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

props back!