Author Topic: whos do u blame?  (Read 544 times)

swangin and bangin

whos do u blame?
« on: October 28, 2007, 08:35:29 PM »
manning or no hands?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zOrVaEYt-c8&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zOrVaEYt-c8&amp;rel=1</a>

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: whos do u blame?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 08:40:21 PM »
lol god damn...fuckin spics

blame manning of course, fucking pussy doesn't wanna fight and looking to start shit...fuck him, hope he develops brain and anal cancer then rots in hell

swangin and bangin

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2007, 08:43:42 PM »

blame manning of course, fucking pussy doesn't wanna fight and looking to start shit...fuck him, hope he develops brain and anal cancer then rots in hell
no hands shouldnt be wanderin around them parts in the first place
and if he got a free shot, how did he not KO him?

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2007, 08:53:52 PM »

doesnt know how throw a good punch...persoanlly i would kick him in the balls or throw his ass hard, choke him or break his arm faster then he could get his gun(now thats just if its me and him, he has to have homies there to back him up ::))

and yeah you shouldnt be wondering around those places, good point but that doesnt justify killing a man

swangin and bangin

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2007, 08:59:03 PM »

doesnt know how throw a good punch...persoanlly i would kick him in the balls or throw his ass hard, choke him or break his arm faster then he could get his gun(now thats just if its me and him, he has to have homies there to back him up ::))

and yeah you shouldnt be wondering around those places, good point but that doesnt justify killing a man

if i was no hands
i would have jus minded my own bizz
you know what i mean
cuz its a fuckin little bump. when im at the mall or some shit people always bump into each other
i think this wsa a case of "where keepin it real goes wrong" as chapplle would say

manning shouldnt have spit in his face
but manning smokin his ass like that was fucked up too, i would have just shot him in his knee and stomped him out for talkin shit

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2007, 09:13:31 PM »
true, but manning intentionally bumped him and looked at him...you can tell in the video. He didnt know some dude would pull out a gun and smoke him

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2007, 10:32:50 PM »
the dude who got shot, i dunno he must of been drunk or out of it because it took a while for manning to get his gun.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007, 02:41:04 AM »
mannings a pussy....dude was shook after gettin checked like a bitch in front of his homies...like Swangin said though,a case of "when keepin it real goes wrong"...

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 06:18:57 AM »
"The Man"

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2007, 08:03:29 AM »
Now when I'm looking at it, it doesn't even look liked they bumped into eachother

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2007, 08:28:20 AM »
Now when I'm looking at it, it doesn't even look liked they bumped into eachother
they didnt bump into eachother, they were just staring eachother down.  but manning is a coward for having to pull out a gun on a nigga smaller then him, especially since he was 3 deep, and the dude who got shot was alone.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2007, 08:44:59 AM »
I don't even know what to say, but that's retarded shit. It's called fists. Be a man and use 'em. LOL, the gun wasn't even fuckin' necessary. Now if this cat got respect from his gang by this dumb ass murder, that just adds more to fuel to the fire on why gangs is madd korny and pathetic.

Lol.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2007, 08:50:20 AM »
I don't even know what to say, but that's retarded shit. It's called fists. Be a man and use 'em. LOL, the gun wasn't even fuckin' necessary. Now if this cat got respect from his gang by this dumb ass murder, that just adds more to fuel to the fire on why gangs is madd korny and pathetic.

Lol.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2007, 10:06:10 AM »
damn, both of 'em are dumb as fuck.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2007, 04:11:08 PM »

Lol.
"damn homes, u smoked that dumb puto"