Author Topic: whos do u blame?  (Read 543 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: whos do u blame?
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2007, 04:14:21 PM »
lol god damn...fuckin spics

blame manning of course, fucking pussy doesn't wanna fight and looking to start shit...fuck him, hope he develops brain and anal cancer then rots in hell
no hands shouldnt be wanderin around them parts in the first place
and if he got a free shot, how did he not KO him?

doesnt know how throw a good punch...persoanlly i would kick him in the balls or throw his ass hard, choke him or break his arm faster then he could get his gun(now thats just if its me and him, he has to have homies there to back him up ::))

and yeah you shouldnt be wondering around those places, good point but that doesnt justify killing a man

if i was no hands
i would have jus minded my own bizz
you know what i mean
cuz its a fuckin little bump. when im at the mall or some shit people always bump into each other
i think this wsa a case of "where keepin it real goes wrong" as chapplle would say

manning shouldnt have spit in his face
but manning smokin his ass like that was fucked up too, i would have just shot him in his knee and stomped him out for talkin shit

shut the fuck up,stop talking bout shit you will never understand

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2007, 04:17:05 PM »

blame manning of course, fucking pussy doesn't wanna fight and looking to start shit...fuck him, hope he develops brain and anal cancer then rots in hell

doesnt know how throw a good punch...persoanlly i would kick him in the balls or throw his ass hard, choke him or break his arm faster then he could get his gun(now thats just if its me and him, he has to have homies there to back him up ::))

and yeah you shouldnt be wondering around those places, good point but that doesnt justify killing a man

if i was no hands
you know what i mean
cuz its a fuckin little bump. when im at the mall or some shit people always bump into each other
i think this wsa a case of "where keepin it real goes wrong" as chapplle would say

but manning smokin his ass like that was fucked up too, i would have just shot him in his knee and stomped him out for talkin shit

go eat a pet you fuckin faggot
by the way
how my balls taste?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2007, 04:18:01 PM »
Now when I'm looking at it, it doesn't even look liked they bumped into eachother
they didnt bump into eachother, they were just staring eachother down.  but manning is a coward for having to pull out a gun on a nigga smaller then him, especially since he was 3 deep, and the dude who got shot was alone.

i say the guy who got shot was stupid, but then again he prob didnt know he had a gun but he should know when to start swingin n went to juz stand down.

cant really say hes a coward, he got more balls blastin than scrappin. if hes down to take a life, hes down to fight obviously, u dont die from fighting.
its juz gangbang shit, the guy that got shot shouldve juz got punkd. i mean he got caught slippin.  went out like a G though.

u never know what happened mayb they had history mayb they didnt, all i know is that foo that blasted his ass was straight G

swangin and bangin

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2007, 04:20:41 PM »
Now when I'm looking at it, it doesn't even look liked they bumped into eachother
they didnt bump into eachother, they were just staring eachother down.  but manning is a coward for having to pull out a gun on a nigga smaller then him, especially since he was 3 deep, and the dude who got shot was alone.

i say the guy who got shot was stupid, but then again he prob didnt know he had a gun but he should know when to start swingin n went to juz stand down.

cant really say hes a coward, he got more balls blastin than scrappin. if hes down to take a life, hes down to fight obviously, u dont die from fighting.
its juz gangbang shit, the guy that got shot shouldve juz got punkd. i mean he got caught slippin.  went out like a G though.

u never know what happened mayb they had history mayb they didnt, all i know is that foo that blasted his ass was straight G
lol
i just realised you are like 15
so anyone shooting someone is cool to you. and make them "G"
what a fuckin loser

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2007, 04:21:32 PM »

if i was no hands
you know what i mean

go eat a pet you fuckin faggot
by the way
how my balls taste?

lol at this guy he knows its true.  yea its fuckd up but its the streets, if that other guy that got blasted was in the same position he prob do a smiliar action, like shootin him, or stabbin , or jump his ass.

its the streets dont feel bad for him, he called for it anyways, y da fuck you gonnna stare down 5 mutha fuckas

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2007, 04:23:34 PM »

its juz gangbang shit, the guy that got shot shouldve juz got punkd. i mean he got caught slippin.  went out like a G though.

lol
what a fuckin loser

lol this guy doesnt even read my post, he juz tryna diss lmfao. homie shut the fuck up, stop talking outta ur ass

btw this post is # 818  8)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 04:25:05 PM by LooN3y »

swangin and bangin

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2007, 04:26:27 PM »

lol
what a fuckin loser

lol this guy doesnt even read my post, he juz tryna diss lmfao. homie shut the fuck up, stop talking outta ur ass
grow up needle dick

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2007, 04:27:11 PM »

your a fuckin idiot. people live in these places, theers pool halls, theres clubs. and theres gangs there shut the fuck up. lol at freeshot how come he didnt KO.

get into some fights you fucking pusssy and answer it urself.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2007, 04:28:23 PM »
this isnt the full video either, try searching 18st shooting i saw this like years ago

swangin and bangin

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2007, 04:30:45 PM »

your a fuckin idiot. people live in these places, theers pool halls, theres clubs. and theres gangs there shut the fuck up. lol at freeshot how come he didnt KO.

get into some fights you fucking pusssy and answer it urself.
lol
your stupidity shocking

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2007, 04:31:25 PM »
swangin n bangin u make me ROFL all day.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2007, 04:37:35 PM »
swangin n bangin u make me ROFL all day.
really?
arnt u too "G" to be ROFLing?

wouldnt that lose some points with your gangster friends?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2007, 04:38:11 PM »

cant really say that because back in the day they didint even hit u up, they juz blasted ur ass.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2007, 05:15:14 PM »
whats your point...?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2007, 05:18:52 PM »
that he aint no pussy cuz he didnt fight.