Author Topic: Islam and slavery  (Read 1556 times)

Tha Psycho Hustla

Re: Islam and slavery
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2007, 03:59:15 PM »
fuckin ape bastard.dont call me a wigga.

Narrator

« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2007, 04:15:37 PM »

You are a wigga.  A trailer-trash cracker who thinks real niggas hate Islam.  Faggot, the word of Allah is what has inspired countless rappers since the early days.

Also, did I ever mention you're going to burn in hell for eternity, you fucking infidel?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2007, 05:28:00 PM »

You are a wigga.  A trailer-trash cracker who thinks real niggas hate Islam.  Faggot, the word of Allah is what has inspired countless rappers since the early days.

Also, did I ever mention you're going to burn in hell for eternity, you fucking infidel?

blacks gettin punked, crackers gettin smashed, god i love dubcc

some one throw some paki jokes up in the mix.

not you, 96 gwop, your jokes suck, put your hand down
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2007, 06:22:22 PM »

blacks gettin punked, crackers gettin smashed, god i love dubcc

some one throw some paki jokes up in the mix.

not you, 96 gwop, your jokes suck, put your hand down
An Ay-Rab from Canada. Damn, we are laughing our fucking ass off. Canada LOL. Afghani Ay- Rab, with Jim Jones in their avatar,LOL. I've seen it all. U keep me laughing my fucking ass off. <Fuck the acronym
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Outlaw Immortal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2007, 09:35:49 PM »

HAHAAHAHAHHA, good post +1

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2007, 02:59:34 PM »
american slavery is unique in that it was the 1st time in history, used specifically for making money (how our country gained its wealth), and it had a specific target of 'black' people, but slavery in general dates back to loooong ago