0 (0%)
theyre muslim
3 (50%)
theyre gay
1 (16.7%)
they have hemmroids
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: WHY ARE ARABS SO FUCKED UP??  (Read 243 times)

SoCal Mafioso

• Lil Geezy
WHY ARE ARABS SO FUCKED UP??
« on: October 28, 2007, 11:45:43 PM »
muslims please repsond !

What r u rolling in?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: WHY ARE ARABS SO FUCKED UP??
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 12:46:52 AM »
i was gonna point out that afghans and arabs are completely different, then i realized that anyone with an iq over 60 knows that, meaning u dont meet that threshold, meaning explainin the concept to you would prove useless

but seriously, before everyone answers, where are u from?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Outlaw Immortal

• Lil Geezy
Re: WHY ARE ARABS SO FUCKED UP??
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 01:31:05 AM »
SocAl Mafioso, i can understand where you're coming from, look honestly if arab kids picked on you at school a while back and you haven't let go of it, just pick up a contact sport man, you don't have to do therapy anymore,taking advice from the shrink to be 'strong', i.e. proving you're tough with the game in your picture, i understand where you're comin from so relax, but just pick up somethin active man and you'll realise once you become fit you don't have to have all this selfesteem lost with hate.

And for the record i got nothing against homosexuals, so you can be open to everyone in this forum about your true self