Author Topic: Martin Sheen Questions Official 9/11 Story  (Read 335 times)

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Martin Sheen Questions Official 9/11 Story
« on: October 29, 2007, 10:36:29 AM »
Follows in footsteps of son Charlie Sheen, highlights implausible collapse of Building 7 and NORAD response

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Monday, October 29, 2007

Actor Martin Sheen questioned the official 9/11 story, as well as the collapse of Building 7 and NORAD's response to the 9/11 attacks during an anti-war march this past weekend in Los Angeles.

Sheen was interviewed by We Are Change L.A. along with fellow actor Mark Ruffalo during an event hosted by the ANSWER Coalition at which around 20,000 people attended.

Emmy and Golden Globe Award-winning Martin Sheen, star of blockbuster films like Apocalypse Now and The West Wing, follows in the footsteps of his son Charlie Sheen, who publicly spoke of his doubts about the official 9/11 story back in March 2006.

"I did not want to believe that my government could be involved in such a thing," said Martin Sheen, "I could not live in a country that I thought could do that - that would be the ultimate betrayal," he added.

"However, there have been so many revelations that I have my doubts, and chief among them is Building 7 - how did they rig that building so that it came down on the evening of the day?" said Sheen.

Though Fox News and other attack dogs are likely to seize upon Sheen's comments and run hit pieces, the National Institute of Standards and Technology itself had to admit recently that the total collapse of the twin towers at free fall speed could not be explained.

The issue of Building 7 stoked controversy earlier this year when archive footage from news networks including BBC and CNN emerged that showed correspondents reporting the collapse the 47-story skyscraper over 20 minutes before it fell, leading some to charge that people with foreknowledge of the collapse were feeding networks a script as the events of 9/11 unfolded.

Full quotes and video to follow, watch this space.

Comedian George Carlin also questioned the official story over the weekend.  According to Alex Jones this is only the beginning with more high profile stars to come out in the near future.  I'm loving this.  It's either now or never.  This must be exposed before another attack is staged and more innocent lives sacrificed.

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Martin Sheen Questions Official 9/11 Story
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 11:30:55 PM »
good on him

AndrE16686

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 12:50:20 PM »
fuchsake. Martin Sheen. is that the best we can do?

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 08:27:37 PM »
^hahaha.  I know what ya mean but its better than nothing.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2007, 08:55:52 PM »
martin sheen what was he famous for?

oh thats right reading out loud, what makes him qualified to question the september 11th attacks....

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2007, 10:24:21 PM »
martin sheen what was he famous for?

oh thats right reading out loud, what makes him qualified to question the september 11th attacks....
I'm pretty sure he's a taxpayer and that's legitimate enough.  If that doesn't work for you perhaps you can look at:

http://www.pilotsfor911truth.org/

http://st911.org/

http://stj911.org/

http://www.ae911truth.org/

http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2007, 08:01:11 AM »
My point is he is an actor, if want to find out about alternitive assessments on what happenned that day I want to here from people who really know their shit, leaders in the field of structural engineering etc. You obviously think usung a FAG like sheen is a good idea, how about making a youtube video hosted by mickey mouse discussing 911 next

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2007, 09:40:36 AM »
All I'm saying is that Sheen will bring more attention to the movement.  Period.

The media refuses to discuss these issues with pilots and engineers and architects and many other intellectuals.

Shit...Mickey Mouse might work though.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2007, 11:36:26 AM »
All I'm saying is that Sheen will bring more attention to the movement.  Period.

The media refuses to discuss these issues with pilots and engineers and architects and many other intellectuals.

lol movement
The media refuses to discuss this nonsense because these conspiracy nuts have been proved wrong time and time again.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2007, 12:23:21 PM »
The media refuses to discuss the trillion dollars missing from the pentagon

The media refuses to discuss the obvious lies which are present in their account of Kennedy's assassination

The Guardian runs an article which states that even 911 commission individuals have said they were lied and don't feel the truth has come out and yet the majority of the media ignores this.

The media is not covering the fact that the west notably Britain and America are funding Islamic extemist terrorists to carry out terror in Iran and i Yugoslavia.

The media did not cover the revelation from NIST that it is looking into bombs being used on September 11

The media on the whole ignored Building 7's collapse.

The media is ignoring the real depth of the torture which is being carried out by the CIA and it's contracted out workers.

The media ignores Ron Paul even though he in a poll of christian republicans he was voted as the third favourite.

The media ignores the real illusion of terrorism and instead opts to continue waging psychological warfare. Example for you a car crashes into an airport terminal in Scotland and despite the fact it didn't hurt anyone besides the driver himself who died of the severe burns, the media described the aftermath as "a holocaust of flames"

The media chooses to ignore the horrific effects of using depleted uranium, now it doesn't deny them, it just ignores them therefore by omission, the dangers are not in the publics conscience!

The media ignored the obvious, that Iraq did not have nuclear weapons and even if it did, did not have the capability of using those against the west due to the limited range of their missiles.

The media ignored the continuous western smokescreen of the no fly zone in order to launch attacks upon Iraq for several years before the official announcement of war against Iraq.

The media with the exception of a few outlets ignored the leaked documents, which included discussions about how to persuade the public into war. This included the downing street memo which spoke about the need to make the evidence fit and the white house memo which included the suggestion of painting up an unmanned drone in UN colours and then hoping the drone got shot down. Therefore to the unsuspecting public it would fuel mass anger at a U.N plane being shot at.

The media ignores the numerous declassified details of western intelligence staging terrorist attacks which are then blamed on whoever the enemies are at the time.

The media again with the exceptions of a few outlets ignored the fact that Donald Rumsfeld when sitting on the board of AB sold nuclear reactors to North Korea.

This is just a small snapshot of the thousands of example of media omissions and deceptions and yet you being the half baked idiot that you have proved to be so often, revert back to using the media as a beacon of honesty in your retort.

In the words of jig saw "Game Over" knucklehead
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 04:18:30 PM by virtuoso »

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2007, 12:54:53 PM »

lol movement
The media refuses to discuss this nonsense because these conspiracy nuts have been proved wrong time and time again.
Conspiracy nuts, huh?  I think you may have a future vocation with Fox, CNN, or any of the other major 'news' outlets.

The biggest conspiracy nuts are those who back the 9/11 Commission Report, Popular Mechanics, Vanity Fair and many more.  Just continue on calling people names instead of addressing the reality of the situation.  There is no way around it...elements of the US gov't  are complicit in the attacks.

AndrE16686

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2007, 03:56:54 PM »

The media ignores the real illusion of terrorism and instead opts to continue waging psychological warfare. Example for you a car crashes into an airport terminal terminal in Scotland and despite the fact it didn't hurt anyone besides the driver himself who died of the severe burns, the media described the aftermath as "a holocaust of flames"

LOL  'a holocaust of flames'.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 03:59:53 PM by The Overfiend »