Author Topic: Khaled Tells Young Buck To Make A Hit Record  (Read 777 times)

TRG

Khaled Tells Young Buck To Make A Hit Record
« on: October 29, 2007, 09:48:05 PM »
When DJ Khaled spoke to Mixtape Monday about his new video — the clip for the remix to “I’m So Hood” that features Ludacris, Young Jeezy, Lil Wayne, Fat Joe, T-Pain, Rick Ross, Big Boi from OutKast, Birdman and Busta Rhymes — he was definitely excited about his latest product.

“It’s hip-hop history,” Khaled said. “It’s historical, phenomenal, amazing. The lineup alone is nothing but star-studded superstars that are big in the game. And [for] the video shoot, the whole hip-hop game came out.”

In the shoot artists were filmed in front of green screens, with images of their ‘hoods being added behind them later. Dayo and Ruch, protégés of Khaled’s longtime director Gil Green, directed the video, and Khaled got his casting director on contacting everyone in town. He put in some calls, and word spread quickly, in result Swizz Beats, KRS-One, Doug E. Fresh, Webbie, E-40, Diamond D, Cassidy, Bushwick Bill, Jim Jones and Juelz Santana to also show up for the shoot.

“These are all the people besides the people rapping on the record! The cameos alone are like a movie. It just shows that everybody can come together to have a good time. And that’s what DJ Khaled brings to the table. DJ Khaled the brand, we the best, and you know, it’s just music and love.”

when it comes to G-Unit’s Young Buck Khaled’s love fest turns sour very fast. The Tennessee Cashville rapper has been going against Khaled in various interviews, claiming the DJ has blackballed his music in Miami.

“He’s a liar,” Khaled angrily responded saying. “Tell him to make a hit record. Tell him to do me the biggest favor — tell him I said this, tell him I said it in big letters — stop making excuses and make a hit record. Tell him he’s garbage. I don’t have time for the negative stuff. That’s not even my style. I hate when somebody makes an excuse when their music doesn’t get played. You think I’m not playing it? The whole country isn’t playing it. Put that in the interview. Tell me: Is he on ‘TRL’? Is he on the MTV countdown? OK, so that’s one other [outlet] that’s not playing him. Radio stations aren’t playing him right now because he doesn’t have a hit record. You can’t stop a hit record. If I don’t make a hit record, I’m not gonna get played. 50 Cent don’t make a hit record, he’s not gonna get played. Same for Nas; it’s just the game. I’ll pray for [Young Buck], but tell him to stop worrying about me. And tell him this: You can’t stop a brother that’s loved, and I’m loved.”

The video should be coming out soon.

GangstaBoogy

Re: Khaled Tells Young Buck To Make A Hit Record
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 10:08:24 PM »
Khaled is a douche but he speaks the real. Buck's only hit record was "Let Me In". "Shorty Wanna Ride" was better but for some reason it didn't do much. I won't even get into the last album.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 10:33:08 PM »
Every time i see khaled in a video he looks like a retarded hyped man

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 10:40:25 PM »
What does Khaled do for a living?

smegma

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 05:19:41 AM »
Tell him to make a hit record.

I would like to tell DJ Khaled to never touch a mic in the studio again.

everlast1986

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 07:24:45 AM »
Tell him to make a hit record.

I would like to tell DJ Khaled to never touch a mic in the studio again.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2007, 07:36:44 AM »
I'm looking forward to the vid.

kemizt

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2007, 12:58:46 PM »
lol @ Khaled...dude is a fuckin joke.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2007, 01:10:26 PM »
WWWEEE TTTHHHEEE BBBBEEESSSTTT!!!! fucking anoying

Jome

westsiderider323

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2007, 03:30:55 PM »
whut does khaled rlly do on his records other than say LIIIISTEN!! and all that other bullshit??

Matty

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2007, 03:34:23 PM »
khaled is annoying but it is true. young buck aint had no hit records with his new cd. in fact g-unit as a whole haven't had any big hit records for a very long time. i don't include a collab with timbaland and justin timberlake by 50 either, my big toe could be rapping on that track and it'd still be a hit...

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2007, 03:35:46 PM »
Fuck Khlaled, its all abuncha hype
I only fuck with 10's

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2007, 03:42:35 PM »
Larrabee Tells DJ Khaled To Buy Make A Beat

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2007, 04:22:00 PM »
KHALED IS A JOKE! buck is the nicest g-unit member. buck is also MADDDD funny when he makes fun of that homo khaled  8)