Author Topic: Jay-z American Gangster Retail Is Out (Preview Of The Quality Of It For Y'all)..  (Read 1315 times)

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Is this a grouprip?  What's the bitrate?

Hook it up my man :D

Lunatic

it ain't the grouprip boys
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm waiting for the grouprip

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
yo luna hook a brother up mang....i know u probably gettin sick of all the requests but i gotta hop on in too while i still can! you n jome have convinced my to check up on this!

and yo what up jome, y'all aint active as you used to be...i remember back in the day me and you used to have some sick discussions on xzibit man

pz

Lunatic

yo luna hook a brother up mang....i know u probably gettin sick of all the requests but i gotta hop on in too while i still can! you n jome have convinced my to check up on this!
pz
i would dog with no problems, but i don't have the grouprip link as of yet (it is out, i haven't found the source though, and i deleted the pm that was sent 2 me with it) so i think it's better if u wait til i get the grouprip link, or hit up Timbo Tha King, he got the grouprip link 8)

sorry, but i feel like ain't no point in hooking u up with a shitty quality one, when the good quality is out..when i get that 1, i'll hit u up Asap ;)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
yo luna are there any serious bangers on this?

unlike some people on this site i thought blue magic was bangin but are there any other bangers on this? i hear its 80's or 90's influenced but whats it like? i want to download it but im also being lazy so maybe u can drop some thoughts first.lol.

I liked Blue Magic as well, despite Pharell..

Def. check out Pray, Ignorant Shit, Fallin', my fav. 3 tracks after first listen.  :)

those are def te best three

Fallin is the best song on there...by bets song I mean, the beat is bangin and the lyrics are banging!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 07:20:33 PM by eS El Duque »
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
pz
i would dog with no problems, but i don't have the grouprip link as of yet (it is out, i haven't found the source though, and i deleted the pm that was sent 2 me with it) so i think it's better if u wait til i get the grouprip link, or hit up Timbo Tha King, he got the grouprip link 8)

sorry, but i feel like ain't no point in hooking u up with a shitty quality one, when the good quality is out..when i get that 1, i'll hit u up Asap ;)

aight dawg its straight...yo hook nuff cats anyways!

pz

Soopahigh