Author Topic: Any last minute questions for BISHOP LAMONT? (Interview Done, No More ?s)  (Read 1568 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Any last minute questions for BISHOP LAMONT?
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2007, 04:08:03 PM »
thanks for all the questions guys, keep them coming for the next couple hours.  As far as Caltroit is concerned, its supposed to drop tomorrow online, but plans always change so who knows?

Okka

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2007, 04:08:52 PM »
Have he been workin Battlecat & Crooked I??

Tha Crip

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2007, 05:06:22 PM »
ask him if hes worked or gonna work with 50 Cent on a track and if hes ever gonna work with LA based producer Exile, thats if he hasnt already.
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2007, 05:10:25 PM »
why the name bishop lamont?

and why do you make songs expressing your disregard for white people and the way they supposedly treat you, when your real friends are all white or act like it;

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

maxpowers

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2007, 07:01:18 PM »
Ask him this question. MAKE SURE YOU ASK HIM THIS.

How much money and pussy has he got since joining the aftermath Camp. HA HA HA

Ok on a serious note here are my questions to ask him

1] Does he plan to tour the UK anytime soon?
2] Does he plan to drop another street album after Caltroit before the reformation?
3] Is Dr. Dre happy with the beats Oprah made for the album?
4] How does he personally and in all honesty feel about Kanye vs. 50cent? isnt Kanye's content in some kind of way similar to what he's pushing for himself and if so, wasnt he happy that Kanye sold more than 50, which ultimately proves there is still room for that type of content in today's rap.

I dunno man im fucked, but yeah ask him those questions

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2007, 08:06:41 PM »
ask this nigga if he feels he as good a writer or better than when he first signed to aftermath? like does he still take as much time working and practising on his lyrics or is he now sorrounding himself to a bunch of yesmen who will not let him know if his slippin simply because his on aftermath. Also with all the apparent pussy he be gettin does it ruin his focus and fuck up his subject matter.

Can we expect a bishop lamont lyrical album like he was talkin in interviews when he first signed to aftermath or will we get a 50 cent massacre?

does being on aftermath and interscope cloud your mind?

is dre as good as he used to be? is he out of touch with reality?

is bishop kool with snoop?

does he feel dre beats stand out as much as they used to?

whats his relationship with game?

how many dre beats will he get?

does waiting so long make u loose focus? i know he will probably say it makes you work twice as hard but does it really in reality? or do u accept the wait by not working as hard on your rhymes and just spending more time with bitches instead?

whats it like working on some lyrics for hours or days on end and then dre telling you that aint shit and he may just throw it away and then u create some wack generic lyrics and dre may tell u thats a hit for an album? would that make him become lazy?

whats his plans for feel on it? will they make a video? the beat is bangin but does bishop feel he came good on it?

thats about it,lol....

my bad about the negativity....but bishop still has alot to prove to me...my fav bishop joint is feel on it and thats simply because of the beat and thats cuz of the shit thats happening in thebacground....i know he got skills but he still has to prove himself to me yet....

oh and ask if he feels his album will drop before detox....because if its after detox he'll be coming out in 2009 earliest.....and as him what he would do if dre told him that he has a set date for album release but its in summer 2009.....would he leave?

what would he do if he gets dropped from aftermath?

whos the best producer he worked with?

best upcomin producer and rapper?

pz

dameons

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2007, 09:56:58 PM »
Is Stat gonna be overlooked?

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2007, 10:14:35 PM »
just finished the interview, answered most ofthe stuff you guys wanted to know.  Thanks everyone!

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2007, 10:20:27 PM »
props Eddie, when are you planning to drop it?

Is Caltroit still dropping tomorrow online? and does this mean its gonna be up for download?

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2007, 03:28:35 AM »
The release date is still up in the air, it might be tomorrow, but maybe not.  As soon as we get it we'll get it to you, and it's gonna be a free download!

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2007, 03:56:38 AM »
thats dope 8)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2007, 04:06:05 AM »

Can we expect a bishop lamont lyrical album like he was talkin in interviews when he first signed to aftermath or will we get a 50 cent massacre Curtis ?

:P

"Feel On It" is one of Bishop Lamont's worst tracks. His flow is lazy as hell and subject matter ain't nothing special. If you think that this is his best track, you need to dig deeper into his discography.

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2007, 05:32:28 AM »
what does he thinks of these so called west coast fans that act like A&R's on the fucking internet?  8)

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2007, 06:27:04 AM »
Will there be a interview part II ?

Didn't had time to leave any questions here..

Free download.. once again.. can't wait to hear this dope mixtape.

famozni

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2007, 07:45:15 AM »
when will he stop talkin bout bitches ,he must understand if he dont have money nobody wil give him pusiy