Author Topic: Jim Jones dropping free mixtape Harlem's American Gangsta a day before Cam’ron’  (Read 982 times)

GangstaBoogy

Miss Info is reporting that Jim Jones will be dropping a mixtape, Harlem’s American Gangsta, which features new Juelz Santana material and is hosted by Dame Dash.

Cam’ron is scheduled to drop his new mixtape, Public Enemy #1, on November 7.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Lil D

damn that fuckka is looking for beef man

Lunatic

lol what a moron ::)
jay will end his career if he took the time
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
DipSet! :D

kemizt

KURUPTION-81

really wouldnt suprise me if this was a staged beef, i may be wrong though as i havent been keeping up to date with dipset recently.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

J Bananas

yeah if dude bothered to actually post the article jim said its not about cam its about fucking with jay z, he even shouted out to killa

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
really wouldnt suprise me if this was a staged beef, i may be wrong though as i havent been keeping up to date with dipset recently.

WC Iz Active

dude this is JJ stickin it to Jay not Cam.

WC Iz Active

Well when Cam went at Jigga,  Jay didnt end cam's career at all in fact Jay lost. 

GangstaBoogy

Well when Cam went at Jigga,  Jay didnt end cam's career at all in fact Jay lost. 

Yeah I don't know how Jay-Z got this reputation as a career ender. Only person who's career he ended was Amil. And let's be real, she was garbage in the first place. Pac used to pick on him. Nas murdered him. Jim Jones and 50 both been pokin at him for the past few years. And yet, all of the afore mentioned artist are still doin it (minus Pac RIP?),
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Lunatic

i jus think jay as the lyrical ability to do it..didn't really out much work into cam
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

d-nice

Yeah I don't know how Jay-Z got this reputation as a career ender. Only person who's career he ended was Amil. And let's be real, she was garbage in the first place. Pac used to pick on him. Nas murdered him. Jim Jones and 50 both been pokin at him for the past few years. And yet, all of the afore mentioned artist are still doin it (minus Pac RIP?),

What about Prodigy?

da_notorious_mack

"your lil homie jungle is a garden to me"

and yall know if jay had dropped "blueprint2" instead of super ugly...Nas probably woulda been stuck

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"your lil homie jungle is a garden to me"

and yall know if jay had dropped "blueprint2" instead of super ugly...Nas probably woulda been stuck

not true...Ether was against Super Ugly....so there was no way Jay could have beat Nas with Blueprint 2

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"The first cat to admit the takeover wasnt better then ether"- DJ Kayslay

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24