Author Topic: The Black God: An Anthology of Truth  (Read 519 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The Black God: An Anthology of Truth
« on: November 09, 2007, 10:22:15 AM »
This is from The Nation Of Gods & Earths (5% percenters). Although I don't agree with everything in this, there are a lot of good articles and points. KEEP AN OPEN MIND and check it out : http://anonym.to/?http://www.allahsnation.net/black-god-anthology.pdf

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Black God: An Anthology of Truth
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 02:57:28 AM »
Even better than Mein Kampf.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

AndrE16686

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 04:05:02 AM »
"Wu-Tang tore me off the cross, all you saw was white-meat, skin hangin' off......."

All of what I know about 5% stuff comes from Wu-Tang. And Wu-Tang is deep and echos alot of concepts, not blatantly but they are there 'beneath the surface'  ;) Taosim, Sufi-ism, dualism, ideas that echo and allude to the indescribeable and formless understanding.

5% stuff itself? Its all good, all good, EXCEPT the belief that the BLACK MAN is GOD or the notion that Elijah Muhammad IS GOD. That is stupid if you consider it simply as that, but that is just words, there is more to the actual understanding of what is really meant by those words, maybe they were not the best words to use.  All spiritual doctrines are good up to a point, until they start getting too political and absolutist, good spiritual theories (what I call instead of 'religion') are all just painting part of the same picture but just from different angles. But everything has it's time and place it would of seemed nice for poor little black kids growing up in the projects to know that they are not just descended from crack-addicts and slaves, for me thats why I think Elijah Muhammad felt he had to instill an utter certainty in the doctrine, the black community there in that particular neighbourhood really needed something uplifting of their OWN creation. Personally I like alot about 5% shit, the stuff that seems to echo other spiritual ideas. For me the music contributes heavily in my life, I don't need to pray and flaggelate myself in submission to the creator, I listen to music instead (not just Wu though), thats my prayer. Find God in your everyday life and you will also find him in you.

GOD is GOD, but the power of GOD is also in you.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 08:20:18 AM »

Can I get an Amen, brotha? ;D

Nah alot of shit about their religion is dope. I like that teaching stuff. I mean alot of it makes sense too. Like this nigga who learned alot about it from Wu-Tang, I learned alot and am learning alot from them Poor Righteous Teachers. Like all they songs is about it. And they say alot of interesting shit, some shit that's real fuckin' true too but, I wouldn't become that religion, I go by the Bible. But like they say, there's a lil of every religion in us.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2007, 09:42:50 AM »

"Wu-Tang tore me off the cross, all you saw was white-meat, skin hangin' off......."

All of what I know about 5% stuff comes from Wu-Tang. And Wu-Tang is deep and echos alot of concepts, not blatantly but they are there 'beneath the surface'  ;) Taosim, Sufi-ism, dualism, ideas that echo and allude to the indescribeable and formless understanding.

5% stuff itself? Its all good, all good, EXCEPT the belief that the BLACK MAN is GOD or the notion that Elijah Muhammad IS GOD. That is stupid if you consider it simply as that, but that is just words, there is more to the actual understanding of what is really meant by those words, maybe they were not the best words to use.  All spiritual doctrines are good up to a point, until they start getting too political and absolutist, good spiritual theories (what I call instead of 'religion') are all just painting part of the same picture but just from different angles. But everything has it's time and place it would of seemed nice for poor little black kids growing up in the projects to know that they are not just descended from crack-addicts and slaves, for me thats why I think Elijah Muhammad felt he had to instill an utter certainty in the doctrine, the black community there in that particular neighbourhood really needed something uplifting of their OWN creation. Personally I like alot about 5% shit, the stuff that seems to echo other spiritual ideas. For me the music contributes heavily in my life, I don't need to pray and flaggelate myself in submission to the creator, I listen to music instead (not just Wu though), thats my prayer. Find God in your everyday life and you will also find him in you.

I feel you.

Can I get an Amen, brotha? ;D

Nah alot of shit about their religion is dope. I like that teaching stuff. I mean alot of it makes sense too. Like this nigga who learned alot about it from Wu-Tang, I learned alot and am learning alot from them Poor Righteous Teachers. Like all they songs is about it. And they say alot of interesting shit, some shit that's real fuckin' true too but, I wouldn't become that religion, I go by the Bible. But like they say, there's a lil of every religion in us.
Poor righteous teacher are dope!

AndrE16686

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2007, 02:06:42 AM »
Amen yall.