Author Topic: If GIULIANI becomes president, he will be the next BUSH !!  (Read 1546 times)

everlast1986

Re: If GIULIANI becomes president, he will be the next BUSH !!
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2007, 08:48:20 AM »
We will benefit the most from a Ron Paul presidency.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2007, 08:53:36 AM »
the democrats are screwed...hillary is gunna be the canidate, people who are going to vote for her are fucking morons, so i doubt she will win

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2007, 01:12:16 PM »
^^^ That is so stupid, Boston is representing the American League, his team (the Yankees) are from the American league, he's just showing support.  You can't cheer for another team when yours is out of it?  I have to do it every year.
Wrong. I'm a Laker and Charger fan, but you'll never see me rooting for the Raiders or Suns.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2007, 02:13:35 PM »
It's not like he's at a NYY/BOS game cheering for BOS.  He's a fan of baseball, a fan of the American League.  I'm a Jays fan and it's war with the Yankees and Red Sox during the regular season but I can find myself rooting for them in the post-season.

People's opinions vary on this kinda issue but I don't think it a big deal.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2007, 03:33:10 PM »
You know..I don't understand why many motherfuckers would be worrying about who's the next president.  I'm sure who ever wins will affect USA greatly, but shouldn't we be worrying about our shit  instead of politics?  I mean....really..who gives a fuck? Ya know what I mean?

i honestly have no idea what you mean; how is "our shit" not politics?

p.s. fuck giuliani

herpes

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2007, 04:31:17 PM »
if you thought you lost freedoms under bush wait till rudy is president.  He turned NYC into a police state. 

Narrator

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2007, 04:36:32 PM »
If Giuliani became President, I'd retaliate by firing RPGs at various Republican targets all over the U.S.  Oh, wait, I was planning to do that anyway...

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2007, 05:54:53 PM »
Ron Paul for president. Drive up 95 there are banners on the highway overpasses with Ron Paul for president. Its strange that I never se any for Guiliani or Romney

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2007, 10:15:17 PM »
You know..I don't understand why many motherfuckers would be worrying about who's the next president.  I'm sure who ever wins will affect USA greatly, but shouldn't we be worrying about our shit  instead of politics?  I mean....really..who gives a fuck? Ya know what I mean?

p.s. fuck giuliani
Well, what's the point focusing too much on presidental b.s. when many got bills and family to take care of? Either way, whoever wins just fucking shit up that's all.   I mean people are just too damn busy working and all that shit and ain't go time to worry about they believe.  I ain't saying "our shit" is not politics...but fuck...they need to be worrying about getting education and job and retire when they get to 75.  Yeah, president can affect our financial, medical, and etc futures...but we ought to be worrying making a living instead.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2007, 08:16:09 AM »
Thats the most idiotic thing I have ever heard. You can concentrate on your family and work all you want. We are living in conditions where THE DOLLAR IS GOING TO COLLAPSE. Think about how your family and your job will be then. People need to start paying attention. We can change this and this is why Ron Paul's message is so powerful. People feel like there is no other choice. We cannot afford to finance our empire much longer.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2007, 11:25:31 AM »

And you guys should be so lucky to have Giuliani as your President.  (but I would back Ron Paul as I'm a Libertarian)

please tell me ure joking

and theres nothing wrong for cheerin another team temporariy but never ur rivals

in nhl im an avalanche fan, i will NEVER cheer for the redwings
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2007, 12:36:04 PM »
it's only sports lol chill out guys  ;D

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2007, 03:19:55 PM »

p.s. fuck giuliani
Well, what's the point focusing too much on presidental b.s. when many got bills and family to take care of? Either way, whoever wins just fucking shit up that's all.   I mean people are just too damn busy working and all that shit and ain't go time to worry about they believe.  I ain't saying "our shit" is not politics...but fuck...they need to be worrying about getting education and job and retire when they get to 75.  Yeah, president can affect our financial, medical, and etc futures...but we ought to be worrying making a living instead.

i agree with that, but if someone like giuliani becomes the president there will be a lot more to worry about than making a living. ya dig?

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2007, 05:49:48 PM »
Thats the most idiotic thing I have ever heard. You can concentrate on your family and work all you want. We are living in conditions where THE DOLLAR IS GOING TO COLLAPSE. Think about how your family and your job will be then. People need to start paying attention. We can change this and this is why Ron Paul's message is so powerful. People feel like there is no other choice. We cannot afford to finance our empire much longer.
hey, that's all on you if you feel that way.  But fuck, I wouldn't give a shit who wins or not.  We got better things to do then to get all excited about who's the next president. 
Dollar ain't gonna collapse...the only time dollars gonna collapse is when people ain't getting themselves a real job and learn to invest on something.

Edit* I mean... everyday changes, ya know?  But the real change is within us...  you either make and succeed in life... or you break and live off the street begging.  Everything else is merely entertainment.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 05:52:44 PM by pc8381 »
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2007, 06:26:45 PM »

And you guys should be so lucky to have Giuliani as your President.  (but I would back Ron Paul as I'm a Libertarian)

please tell me ure joking

and theres nothing wrong for cheerin another team temporariy but never ur rivals

in nhl im an avalanche fan, i will NEVER cheer for the redwings

hell yeah...at least we agree on that