Author Topic: Your Truest Thoughtz Of Tha Realest...  (Read 433 times)

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
Your Truest Thoughtz Of Tha Realest...
« on: October 30, 2007, 06:29:38 PM »
I Happen To Like Tha Realest On Tha Mic, But To My Surprise I Come To Find Alotta Niggaz Iz Not Feelin This Cat.... Help Me Undastand...

maxpowers

• 'G'
Re: Your Truest Thoughtz Of Tha Realest...
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 06:39:14 PM »
he aint original

d-nice

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 07:10:08 PM »
U know the reason why people ain't feeling Tha Realest's music.

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 07:18:13 PM »

cuz people think hes too much like pac and bites him?

d-nice

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 07:19:11 PM »

cuz people think hes too much like pac and bites him?

Pretty much.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 07:29:12 PM »
I'll be honest with you with my opinion. I actually like Tha Realest no matter how much he uses the same vocabulary, flow, and beats like 2Pac. I mean at first he didn't, but after being influenced by Simon a.k.a. that guy who loves hanging white rappers over balconies it's kind of hard not to convert. At least his new style is kind of going southern. People act like it's a bad thing biting 2Pac. I don't see that many people hating Guerrilla Black for sounding like B.I.G., and he's about as known as Tha Realest. If biting helps you sell records go for it. I guess too many people are still dick riding 2Pac. I love 2Pac's shit and 2Pac's personality as much as the next man, and I agree with that biter shit when it comes to some things, but the man has been dead for eleven years. Let Tha Realest do his thing, and everyone else do theirs.

d-nice

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2007, 07:39:51 PM »
I'll be honest with you with my opinion. I actually like Tha Realest no matter how much he uses the same vocabulary, flow, and beats like 2Pac. I mean at first he didn't, but after being influenced by Simon a.k.a. that guy who loves hanging white rappers over balconies it's kind of hard not to convert. At least his new style is kind of going southern. People act like it's a bad thing biting 2Pac. I don't see that many people hating Guerrilla Black for sounding like B.I.G., and he's about as known as Tha Realest. If biting helps you sell records go for it. I guess too many people are still dick riding 2Pac. I love 2Pac's shit and 2Pac's personality as much as the next man, and I agree with that biter shit when it comes to some things, but the man has been dead for eleven years. Let Tha Realest do his thing, and everyone else do theirs.

But that is the thing, Realest AINT doing his own thing. Even down to the laugh he bites that shit. Both Guerilla and Realest. Yeah Pac ain't here to defend or refute it but there are alot of people that ain't down for all the swagger jacking both of them do. I like a couple of his tracks but if I want to listen to someone that sounds like Pac, I will save time and just listen to Pac to begin with.

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2007, 07:55:53 PM »
exactly...muthafucka is a broke man's 2pac :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2007, 09:39:00 PM »

But that is the thing, Realest AINT doing his own thing. Even down to the laugh he bites that shit. Both Guerilla and Realest. Yeah Pac ain't here to defend or refute it but there are alot of people that ain't down for all the swagger jacking both of them do. I like a couple of his tracks but if I want to listen to someone that sounds like Pac, I will save time and just listen to Pac to begin with.
haha exactly u culdnt listen to someone who sounds like pac on an alrite song or listen to the man himself on a great song

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2007, 01:58:44 AM »
Fukk That Shiit,Lol...
Tha Realest Iz Dope... But I Obviously Feel Where Yall Comin From Tho...

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2007, 02:51:21 AM »
Not a fan of Tha Realest, but he'd be a sure shot to play 2Pac in a bio-pic movie.  He's definitely got the voice and mannerisms along with the tats and whatnot.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2007, 03:14:26 AM »

co sign +1

kemizt

s_dadry

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2007, 04:27:16 AM »
Tha Realest is DOPE! Wait til he drops his album, then y'all see!

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2007, 05:35:10 AM »
tha realest = an embarrassment for music in general  8)

maxpowers

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2007, 06:04:27 AM »
the realest really thinks he is 2pac. Standing all in front of the mirror and shit calling himself pac. ha ha. I didnt make that up, a former female Deathrow Artist told me so because they used to be roomates.