Author Topic: Your Truest Thoughtz Of Tha Realest...  (Read 431 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Your Truest Thoughtz Of Tha Realest...
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2007, 09:06:37 AM »
Tha Realest is DOPE! Wait til he drops his album, then y'all see!

I won't even check for that album

kemizt

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2007, 09:28:16 AM »
I'll be honest with you with my opinion. I actually like Tha Realest no matter how much he uses the same vocabulary, flow, and beats like 2Pac. I mean at first he didn't, but after being influenced by Simon a.k.a. that guy who loves hanging white rappers over balconies it's kind of hard not to convert. At least his new style is kind of going southern. People act like it's a bad thing biting 2Pac. I don't see that many people hating Guerrilla Black for sounding like B.I.G., and he's about as known as Tha Realest. If biting helps you sell records go for it. I guess too many people are still dick riding 2Pac. I love 2Pac's shit and 2Pac's personality as much as the next man, and I agree with that biter shit when it comes to some things, but the man has been dead for eleven years. Let Tha Realest do his thing, and everyone else do theirs.

But that is the thing, Realest AINT doing his own thing. Even down to the laugh he bites that shit. Both Guerilla and Realest. Yeah Pac ain't here to defend or refute it but there are alot of people that ain't down for all the swagger jacking both of them do. I like a couple of his tracks but if I want to listen to someone that sounds like Pac, I will save time and just listen to Pac to begin with.

co sign +1

+ 1 to all 3 of you guys

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

d-nice

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2007, 12:32:42 PM »
Not a fan of Tha Realest, but he'd be a sure shot to play 2Pac in a bio-pic movie.  He's definitely got the voice and mannerisms along with the tats and whatnot.

I would not even call it anymore what he does as biting. It's damn near indenity theft.

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2007, 11:45:06 PM »
Not a fan of Tha Realest, but he'd be a sure shot to play 2Pac in a bio-pic movie.  He's definitely got the voice and mannerisms along with the tats and whatnot.

I would not even call it anymore what he does as biting. It's damn near indenity theft.
haha  ;D

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

shaydee

• 'G'
  • Witchdoctor new album OUT NOW!
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2007, 01:25:26 AM »
W A C K

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2007, 01:30:45 AM »
dude got some nice tracks..and if i  remember right everybody loved the guy who sounds like pac back then

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2007, 03:58:13 AM »
the realest really thinks he is 2pac. Standing all in front of the mirror and shit calling himself pac. ha ha. I didnt make that up, a former female Deathrow Artist told me so because they used to be roomates.

WHO?
stop talkin shit.

what ive heard from realest, DR OSTīs, his "albums" (bootlegs with unreleased stuff), etc. HE IS FUCKIN TIGHT.THATS MUSIC.
FUck THe HAters.No Matter Whos Is Biting Or Not.

Listen To:

Murder781
Side 2 Side
In Case I Donīt Wake Up
Check Out My Melody
Change To Come
Everyday
Takin Pictures At The Cemetery

So STFU.its better than 99% of that BULLSHIT we hear today.

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2007, 06:22:02 PM »
the realest really thinks he is 2pac. Standing all in front of the mirror and shit calling himself pac. ha ha. I didnt make that up, a former female Deathrow Artist told me so because they used to be roomates.

WHO?
stop talkin shit.

what ive heard from realest, DR OSTīs, his "albums" (bootlegs with unreleased stuff), etc. HE IS FUCKIN TIGHT.THATS MUSIC.
FUck THe HAters.No Matter Whos Is Biting Or Not.

Listen To:

Murder781
Side 2 Side
In Case I Donīt Wake Up
Check Out My Melody
Change To Come
Everyday
Takin Pictures At The Cemetery

So STFU.its better than 99% of that BULLSHIT we hear today.

Thatz What It Izz Homie...Lol

d-nice

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2007, 06:59:33 PM »
All I am saying is that Tha Realest sounds like and at times swagger jack and indenity thefts Pac. It's 07 and now for me it ain't biting anymore it's indenity theft.  ;D ;D

This thread alone made me dust off my Pac catalog and bump his shit. Realest got cool tracks, no doubt, but for me I would rather listen to 2pac, one of the greatest of all time.

Okka

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2007, 07:01:15 PM »
Could somebody hook up that track with him & Daz, i think it was called "Way Too Real"??

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2007, 03:49:09 AM »
shit is weird when listening to Gang Related and dude is rapping just liike Pac on a few tracks but those songs were tite on that soundtrack

187_gangsta_crip

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2007, 03:03:49 PM »
Tha Realest is a dope rapper.. his songs from the deathrow days are off tha chain...

Blood$

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2007, 03:10:46 PM »
he got some dope music from what I've heard, doesn't really bother me that much with the whole Pac thing

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2007, 03:46:36 PM »
I remember that song he did on Gang Related "I'm living life inside a jail cell I might as well be living life inside a dirty hell I can't tell" that shit was tight as fuck 8)

Okka

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2007, 04:10:17 PM »
I remember that song he did on Gang Related "I'm living life inside a jail cell I might as well be living life inside a dirty hell I can't tell" that shit was tight as fuck

Yeah with J.Flexx, one of the best tracks on "Gang Related" soundtrack, Pac's "Hellrazor" has allmost the same beat...