Author Topic: Poor Stat Quo....His opportunity to catch a buzz came and went with that failure  (Read 571 times)

dameons

of a single....He has to be frustrated beyond belief...

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah man fucking sucks, especially as the album was sounding really good based on the reviews, producers and features he had. They havn't released a vid yet so i still have a little hope but we'll see.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Interscope sucks. If they couldn't push Here We Go, he is officially fucked.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I agree, in fact I am gob smacked Here We Go did not become a roaring success.

Chad Vader

Interscope sucks. If they couldn't push Here We Go, he is officially fucked.

The question is; did they even try to push it?
What about G.R.I.T.S? That track was fire  :firedevil:,but he needs to get out there more himself,like when he first came around dropping all those mix-tapes. People have "forgot" about him now,he have to rebuild his buzz if he wants to come out.
I did not like that Here We Go joint personally,but I guess itīs a club joint,so it fits itīs purpose.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 01:50:27 PM by Chad Vader »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
its true man....in reality anything that a "shady/aftermath" artist releases should be a hit just through the whole politics bullshit off labels yet how this didnt even get any spins or time to get a bit a buzz in the clubs and shit is amazing. its actually a nice track, nuttin amazing but its def good enough to be a decent hit with the right push.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
What about G.R.I.T.S? That track was fire  :firedevil:,but he needs to get out there more himself,like when he first came around dropping all thos mix-tapes. People have "forgot" about him now,he have to rebuild his buzz if he wants to come out.
I did not like that Here We Go joint personally,but I guess itīs a club joint,so it fits itīs purpose.
good point, i guess he can learn from bishop. but Stat quo really got fucked by interscope, cause he's been signed for a few years now and still no debut album  ::)
i'm not really a fan of Stat quo, but i'm curious to know how the album would sound like though ( with the exception of the singles offcourse  ;) )

Chad Vader

What about G.R.I.T.S? That track was fire  :firedevil:,but he needs to get out there more himself,like when he first came around dropping all those mix-tapes. People have "forgot" about him now,he have to rebuild his buzz if he wants to come out.

Good point,I guess he can learn from Bishop. But Stat Quo really got fucked by Interscope,
cause he's been signed for a few years now and still no debut album  ::)
I'm not really a fan of Stat Quo,but i'm curious to know how the album would sound like though
(with the exception of the singles offcourse  ;) )

I think Stat Quo is OK,he ripped those Future freestyles and the track "I made this city" is mad dope.
Itīs not like heīs been there doing nothing,he has toured the world with 50 and Em. He probably made some money from that.
Pluss that he has done some writing for Snoop and Dre.
Right now Aftermath is better of just selling all those tracks to all the catīs
he have been working with so he can recreate a buzz and be a feature artist on Detox,that Iīm sure heīs already is.

dameons

No unestablished artist should ever sign with Aftermath...Career suicide.

Money

Here We Go sucked. it wasnt even a good club song. the beat sounds like some high schooler made it. those old mixtpes are where its at.

jeromechickenbone

Stat-Quo never did anything for me musically.  Just another generic formula rapper from Interscope.