Author Topic: maybe the worst album cover ever...  (Read 22701 times)

D-Stress

Re: maybe the worst album cover ever...
« Reply #150 on: June 02, 2008, 04:23:56 AM »
^ :)

Doope Cover

D-Stress

« Reply #151 on: June 04, 2008, 11:24:16 PM »
lol

D-Stress

« Reply #152 on: June 05, 2008, 10:38:44 AM »
2pac S4MN cover sucks!

D-Stress

« Reply #153 on: June 05, 2008, 12:19:10 PM »
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 12:24:53 PM by Dubcc´s Most Hated »

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #154 on: June 05, 2008, 01:23:23 PM »

You'll never understand dude. Have you ever heard it?

2pac S4MN cover sucks!

Personally like this one. It was my first Pac's CD. I do graphipcs, but I always loved this cover.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 01:25:13 PM by Birdie »
It's funky enough!

D-Stress

« Reply #155 on: June 05, 2008, 01:27:07 PM »

You'll never understand dude. Have you ever heard it?

2pac S4MN cover sucks!

Personally like this one. It was my first Pac's CD. I do graphipcs, but I always loved this cover.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=A9686DR-fzg this song is good but i never heard something by him besides that up somethin´!its no doubt hes dope!

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #156 on: June 05, 2008, 01:35:39 PM »
Plus Ric was/is very good producer. He helped with productions on Master P's 99 Ways To Die album.

//

Altho I like old Cash Money stuff, look around their covers $onny. Terrible shit. But CDs are so good. Look for Lil' Wayne's first album cover. But it's kinda better than new cover, which sucks extra  ;D.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 01:37:16 PM by Birdie »
It's funky enough!

D-Stress

« Reply #157 on: June 06, 2008, 04:34:44 AM »
^speakin about cash money covers..the tec-9 cover is gangsta.:D

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #158 on: June 06, 2008, 04:59:19 AM »
^ I also liked that UNLV shit. Rest In Peace Yella Boy. It's often said that probably Birdman killed him. I don't trust any sources and anybody. I'm not going to judge anybody.

I love B.G., he's always in my top 10 solo rappers. But that ''Checkmate'' cover is terrible. But the CD is hardcore as a mothaf*cka. Got love for him.
It's funky enough!

D-Stress

« Reply #159 on: June 06, 2008, 06:12:30 AM »
^ I also liked that UNLV shit. Rest In Peace Yella Boy. It's often said that probably Birdman killed him. I don't trust any sources and anybody. I'm not going to judge anybody.

I love B.G., he's always in my top 10 solo rappers. But that ''Checkmate'' cover is terrible. But the CD is hardcore as a mothaf*cka. Got love for him.

wow wow i never heard that birdman killed yella boy, wtf?tell me more about it plz.why would bird do that?and if he did it why he aint in jail or mental hospital?

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #160 on: June 06, 2008, 10:14:48 AM »
Redrum Murderous:

A year after the release of U.N.L.V.'s last album with Cash Money, rapper Yella Boy was murdered. It is speculated by many that this was the result of a hit put out by Baby. In the months before his murder Yella punched Baby in the eye over a dispute and, on another occasion, brandished his pistol during another dispute with Baby and Ronald Slim Williams , the lesser known half owner of Cash Money Records (along with Baby). These events are well documented in the remix of "Drag 'Em" mentioned above. The account is given by B.G. who was present during the altercations. This loss devastated the crew's other two members and led to hardships for the existing group.

- it's from wikipedia, but never trust that shit. But it's possible.

Do U know UNLV homie? I'm very surprised that someone on dubcc forum knows that real underground shit like UNLV.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 10:16:34 AM by Birdie »
It's funky enough!

TomHill

« Reply #161 on: June 06, 2008, 12:04:39 PM »

Blood$

« Reply #162 on: June 06, 2008, 12:07:11 PM »
^ I had a feeling yesterday that someone would post that for some reason lol... I don't think it's that bad IMO

D-Stress

« Reply #163 on: June 06, 2008, 01:02:51 PM »
Redrum Murderous:

A year after the release of U.N.L.V.'s last album with Cash Money, rapper Yella Boy was murdered. It is speculated by many that this was the result of a hit put out by Baby. In the months before his murder Yella punched Baby in the eye over a dispute and, on another occasion, brandished his pistol during another dispute with Baby and Ronald Slim Williams , the lesser known half owner of Cash Money Records (along with Baby). These events are well documented in the remix of "Drag 'Em" mentioned above. The account is given by B.G. who was present during the altercations. This loss devastated the crew's other two members and led to hardships for the existing group.

- it's from wikipedia, but never trust that shit. But it's possible.

Do U know UNLV homie? I'm very surprised that someone on dubcc forum knows that real underground shit like UNLV.

i know UNLV too, didnt one member of them kill mystikal´s sis´or some shit?

now check out SUPERFUGLY COVERS:

http://str8dopeshit.blogspot.com/2008/02/k-flex-wash-yo-ass-1999-los-angeles-ca.html (couldn´t copy it) but its SUPERFUCKEDUP

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #164 on: June 06, 2008, 01:57:26 PM »
we talkin about WORST cover albums here fellas, stop posting the "bad" ones or the ones you dont like .....
the chicken and beer cover of ludacris is nice ... wtf .. as some others in this thread, even tho there are real bad ones that can qualify for worst ever hehe
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!