Author Topic: Video: G-Unit - Feels Good (from the new mixtape/album)  (Read 777 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Video: G-Unit - Feels Good (from the new mixtape/album)
« on: November 01, 2007, 01:59:09 PM »
Could be Hi-Tek on the boards:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AAXeJOVAN0M&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/AAXeJOVAN0M&amp;rel=1</a>

By Tiffany Hamilton
Rap collective G-Unit (50 Cent, Tony Yayo, Lloyd Banks and Young Buck) has announced that they will debut their new video "Feel Good" exclusively on the Internet.

"Feel Good," which debuts on AllHipHop.com today (November 1) at 4:00 PM
EST, is the first single off G-Unit's upcoming, as yet untitled mixtape. According to G-Unit, it is the first time in history a video will be premiered before the actual song.

"The project itself will be something they will be looking forward to," 50 Cent told AllHipHop.com. "There hasn't been a project so far that has captured that good street or aggressive content."

50 Cent decided to release the video and single for "Feel Good" on the Internet first due to the creative freedom of the medium, and the video’s graphic content.

"We're going back to the basic concept of the mixtape and creating a new vibe," 50 Cent continued. "[We are creating] a new sound for them to rock in the street. We plan for ["Feel Good"] to do for G-Unit what “You Should Be Here” [from 50 Cent is The Future] did for me. Implant us in the future."

Lunatic

Re: Video: G-Unit - Feels Good (from the new mixtape/album)
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 02:00:09 PM »
LOL just beat me 2 it dog :P
let me peep it...
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 02:11:19 PM »
props timbo!! not a bad song but the video is bleh

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 02:13:10 PM »
The video was made the same time as "I Get Money", that's very clear.

Blu Lacez

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 02:18:18 PM »
Did Banks do sumthin with his voice???Dude sounds weird

I'm diggin this track!!!!

Fifty's verses is different from the other Members, which could be good.....

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 02:23:21 PM »
beat is SICK, def sounds like a hi-tek beat :o
yayo's verse was mehh :-\
50s verse was cool, nothin special
banks had the best verse on the song, DOPE 8)  but yea somethin def different bout his voice :-\
buck's verse was nice, 2nd best on the song

i was excited that this was maybe the single off the album instead of that horrible 50/kim track, but i guess not :-\

somebody hit us with the mp3

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2007, 02:25:10 PM »
I'm positive that this is gonna be on the album, 50 always uses tactics like this "this song was originally just for mixtape but since it's getting such a good response, we're gonna put it on the album". That happened with I Get Money, the same is gonna happen to this. Just marketing bs.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2007, 02:27:29 PM »
yoooo i cannot believe im feelin a gunit track after so long....the beat is FIRE!

has to be hitek right?.....this si first single off the album? what u mean mixtape? or is comin on some type of gunit mixtape but its on the album aswell?

anyways beat is bangin....

50 or buck came best, cannot decide....im confused as to whether banks came good or sounded retarded....the fuck was he doin with his vioce?lol

anyways this is def nice i like the hook.....and the vid is aight too still....4/5 joint....been a while since i heard something like that off these niggaz together, still nothing amazing but i never expect that no mo off many cats, i just want decent music now and this is good mang

pz
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 02:30:56 PM by LyRiCaL_G »

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2007, 02:30:04 PM »
has to be hitek right?.....this si first single off the album? what u mean mixtape? or is comin on some type of gunit mixtape but its on the album aswell?

50 or buck came best, cannot decide....im confused as to whether banks came good sounded retarded....the fuck was he doin with his vioce?lol

anyways this is def nice i like the hook.....and the vid is aight too still....4/5 joint....been a while since i heard something like that off these niggaz together, still nothing amazing but i never expect that no mo off many cats, i just want decent music now and this is good mang

pz
i would guess hi-tek as well
according to 50 this is the 1st single off some upcoming gunit mixtape, no mention of the album..but like timbo said, this most likely gon get put on the album assuming the feedback is positive, which i'm sure it will be
lol yee banks voice sounded weird, but the lyrics were great :o
yea great song by them..1st album is a damn near classic almost, so i am hoping they come correct for the 2nd 8)

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2007, 02:40:57 PM »
ahaah the way buck mimed "im in love again" nearly everytime it was sung made me laugh

good song

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2007, 02:42:28 PM »
yoooo i cannot believe im feelin a gunit track after so long....the beat is FIRE!

anyways beat is bangin....

50 or buck came best, cannot decide....im confused as to whether banks came good or sounded retarded....the fuck was he doin with his vioce?lol

pz

Like I've said, I'm sure this is gonna be on the album, just like I Get Money was suppose to be only a mixtape track. It's just a little marketing angle, it makes it sound great when the song ends up on the album.

Banks does sound indeed like a retartd but actually in a good way, it's time for him to switch up his flow from that dark, to more uptempo one. Ironically this is the 1st joint in a long time, where Yayo does NOT sound like a retard.

The Watcher

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2007, 02:58:43 PM »
the song is pretty dope, some of their facial expressions durin the vid are  :D
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2007, 03:41:17 PM »
Cool joint overall.Beat is really hella good, Yayo is annoyin' during that verse but hook ain't bad, Banks voice DID sound retarted like lyrical said, 50 was listenable, and Buck came pretty correct>those are my thoughts from first listen, but this song gon get some spins from me
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2007, 03:44:44 PM »
goood song...nice to hear a nice track by tha unit...any got the mp3??

Money

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2007, 04:49:03 PM »
lol is the best word for this song.