Author Topic: Woman Raped by 10 Teens, Forced to Perform Oral Sex On Son  (Read 3327 times)

Elano

Woman Raped by 10 Teens, Forced to Perform Oral Sex On Son
« on: November 01, 2007, 03:00:53 PM »
This "news" is a couple of months old,but it's fuckin horrible

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - Mother and son huddled together, battered and beaten, in the bathroom — sobbing, wondering why no one came to help. Surely the neighbors had heard their screams. The walls are thin, the screen doors flimsy in this violence-plagued housing project on the edge of downtown.

For three hours, the pair say, they endured sheer terror as the 35-year-old Haitian immigrant was raped and sodomized by up to 10 masked teenagers and her 12-year-old son was beaten in another room.

Then, mother and son were reunited to endure the unspeakable: At gunpoint, the woman was forced to perform oral sex on the boy, she later told a TV station.

Afterward, they were doused with household cleansers, perhaps in a haphazard attempt to scrub the crime scene, or maybe simply to torture the victims even more. The solutions burned the boy's eyes.

The thugs then fled, taking with them a couple of hundred dollars' worth of cash, jewelry and cell phones.

In the interview with WPTV, the mother described how she and her son sobbed in the bathroom, too shocked to move. Then, in the dark of night, they walked a mile to the hospital because they had no phone to call for help.

Two teenagers — a 14-year-old and a 16-year-old — have been arrested. Eight others are being sought.

Welcome to Dunbar Village, a place residents call hell.

___

"So a lady was raped. Big deal," resident Paticiea Matlock said with disgust. "There's too much other crime happening here."

Built in 1940 to house poor blacks in then-segregated West Palm Beach, Dunbar Village's 226 units sit just blocks from million-dollar condos on the Intracoastal Waterway. Billionaires lounge on beachfront property just a few miles away on Palm Beach.

The public housing project's one- and two-story barracks-style buildings are spread across 17 grassy, tree-lined acres surrounded by an 8-foot iron fence. The average rent is about $150 a month.

Almost 60 percent of the households in the area that includes Dunbar Village were below the poverty level in 2000, according to Census figures. Only 19 percent of the area's residents had high school degrees. About 9 percent of the adults were unemployed, nearly triple the state average.

Teenagers with gold-plated teeth wander the streets. Drug dealers hang out on nearby sidewalks. Trash bin lids are open. Flies hover over dirty diapers. Clothes dry on sagging lines.

Since the June 18 attack, police have increased patrols in the area, blocked off one entrance and will soon install surveillance cameras.

"It took this to make that happen?" Matlock, a 32-year-old single mother of three, snarled.

As in other blighted neighborhoods across the country where criminals seem to have free rein, residents here live in fear. Snitches get stitches, they say. Or worse.

"I try to be in my house no later than 7, and I don't come out," said Citoya Greenwood, 33, who lives in Dunbar with her 4-year-old daughter. "I don't even answer my door anymore." On the Fourth of July, "we didn't know if we was hearing gunshots or fireworks."

___

Avion Lawson, 14, and Nathan Walker, 16, will be charged as adults in the assault and gang rape, prosecutors said. They are jailed without bail.

Lawson's DNA was found in a condom at the crime scene, and he admitted involvement, authorities say. Police say Walker's palm print was discovered inside the home. He denies being there. His attorney says he will plead not guilty. Lawson's public defender did not return telephone messages.

Walker and Lawson did not live at Dunbar but visited often. Lawson stayed with his grandmother there. Walker came to hang out and play basketball. Dunbar has become the place to be for wayward black teens, residents and neighborhood kids say.

Walker and Lawson both grew up mostly fatherless, bouncing between homes. Walker's family sometimes lived in old cars or abandoned houses, said his mother, Ruby Nell Walker.

"We've never really had a real home," said Naporcha Walker, Nathan's 15-year-old sister.

He dropped out of school after spending three years in seventh grade. The family lives on food stamps and recently had to pawn their television and radio, Ruby Walker said.

"I just feel like he was at the wrong place at the wrong time. ... My son is not a rapist," she said.

Ruby Walker said she herself was raped twice, at ages 7 and 12. She said that just days before the Dunbar attack, someone tried to rape her again, and "my son came to me crying and said he wouldn't ever do that to anyone."

She has had her own problems with the law — at least nine arrests on charges such as disorderly conduct, aggravated assault and battery, according to state records.

Avion Lawson was a headstrong kid, never listening to his mother, said his cousin, Cassandra Ellis.

"I knew he was bad, but I never pictured him to be that type of bad," Ellis said. She said one traumatic experience may have scarred him — watching his older sister fatally stab a boyfriend.

"It was an accident. She killed her boyfriend. They was fighting, there was a knife," Ellis said. "He was there when it happened."

___

City officials are quick to note that neither Lawson nor Walker lived at Dunbar, and say they are doing their best to make the place safe.

As quickly as overhead lights can be replaced, they are shot out, so officials are now considering bulletproof lighting.

"Isn't that quite a commentary on what the situation is there?" said City Commissioner Molly Douglas, whose district includes part of Dunbar. "Dunbar Village is a hell hole. They shouldn't have to live in fear."

More officers are hitting the streets, but "I just bow my head sometimes and think we just couldn't possibly have enough officers ever to take care of all of this," Douglas said.

Laurel Robinson, head of the city's housing authority, said that up until about four years ago, the federal government provided the city with $160,000 a year for security in public housing projects, but Congress did away with the money.

"Every family housing project in the country has suffered because of it," she said.

____

The rape victim and her son have not returned to their apartment since the attack.

The woman fled Port-au-Prince, Haiti, with her son seven years ago in search of a better life. With no money, they landed in Dunbar. The two almost instantly became targets for crime, standing out as Haitians among the mostly American-born blacks in the housing project. Her car and the boy's bicycle were stolen. Their house was ransacked.

On the night of the attack, she was lured outside by a teenager who knocked on the door and said her car had a flat. Nine more teens, their faces shrouded with T-shirts, barged in, she told authorities. They brandished guns and demanded money, then went beyond the imaginable.

"I was so scared," the woman told WPTV. "Some of them had sex with me twice, some of them had sex with me three times. They're beating me up. They make me do those things over and over. The man with the big gun, he put the gun inside of me."

She said that when she was forced to perform oral sex on her own son, she told the boy: "I know you love me, and I love you, too."

Investigators say it is not clear exactly why the thugs picked her house.

The boy's sight has returned. Both mother and son are seeking counseling.

"I have to try and talk to him every day. He's so angry," the woman said. "He said we never should have moved to Dunbar Village."

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: Woman Raped by 10 Teens, Forced to Perform Oral Sex On Son
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 03:23:27 PM »
it really does shock me how fucked up some people are....i know this shit happens so like people should be used to reading stuff like this but each time i read somethng like this it makes me cringe...its fuckin disgustin how fucked up some people are....seperated over religion, skin colour, rape, murder and so on...people who u think are normal are fucked up! probably some people on dubcc are more fucked that they should be....seriously though....fucked up

pz

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 03:29:32 PM »
"So a lady was raped. Big deal," resident Paticiea Matlock said with disgust. "There's too much other crime happening here."
:-\ :-\ :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 03:40:10 PM »
You find the craziest shit. On some inhuman type level shit.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 03:43:56 PM »
tahts some foul shit

those teens is straight punk bitches
faggot ass niggas wanted to see some faggot shit

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 03:54:29 PM »
:-\ :-\ :-\
Yeah what the fuck is that all about. Maybe she needs to be raped.

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2007, 04:08:59 PM »
 :baseballbat:

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2007, 04:24:47 PM »
I don't support the death penalty but anyone that does something like this is beyond repair. I'd fully support completely amputating each teen's arms and legs, slit their tongues, cut off their dicks, and have their sole purpose in life to be rolling around in the public square where all the thugs hang out as an example of what will happen to the next batch of thugs that think rape is cool. Then I'd pray God has mercy on their souls, because that mercy will not come from me.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2007, 04:25:57 PM »
I don't support the death penalty but anyone that does something like this is beyond repair. I'd fully support completely amputating each teen's arms and legs, slit their tongues, cut off their dicks, and have their sole purpose in life to be rolling around in the public square where all the thugs hang out as an example of what will happen to the next batch of thugs that think rape is cool. Then I'd pray God has mercy on their souls, because that mercy will not come from me.
cut off their nutts so they cant reproduce fuckheads also

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2007, 04:47:43 PM »
cut off their nutts so they cant reproduce fuckheads also

nuts were implied with their dicks. I'd leave their eyes and ears in tact though. I want them to be able to see and hear everything they can no longer do.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2007, 05:11:27 PM »

what drives such evil

Elano

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2007, 08:22:12 PM »
Another disgusting "news".
Jesus christ i'm speechless  :(

So if forcing a young, disabled woman to eat dog and rat feces, drink urine from a toilet and lick up her own blood while sexually assaulting her and making statements like, “This is what we do to ni**ers around here,” doesn’t constitute as a hate crime, then what does?

This is the question attorney Malik Shabazz of Black Lawyers for Justice (BLFJ) is asking on behalf of his client, 20-year-old West Virginian Megan Williams, who Shabazz says has suffered “one of the worst hate crimes in U.S. history.”

Apparently, Logan County prosecutor Brian Abraham believes adding hate crime charges would be “difficult” to prove and chooses to focus on making sure that all six defendants – Frankie Brewster, 49; and her son Bobby Brewster, 24; Karen Burton, 46; her daughter Alisha, 23; Danny Combs, 20; and George Messer, 27 – are convicted of kidnapping, which carries a life sentence and first-degree sexual assault, which can add an additional 35 years.

In September, Williams was kidnapped and held for approximately one week in the home of Frankie Brewster, enduring beatings, being stabbed in her leg, choked with a noose around her neck and her hair ripped out.

An anonymous tip from someone who witnessed the abuse led the police to Brewster’s mobile home, where according to the Associated Press, an extension cord ran from the home to the cramped shed, which she was held in with a portable stereo, a locker and a power saw.

The case is “something that would have come out of a horror movie,” Logan County Sheriff W.E. Hunter said.

Brewster, who was charged for first-degree murder in the past and the five other suspects, have racked up 108 criminal charges since 1991.

Federal authorities have handed the Williams case over to the state with no charges coming from them. BLFJ and the Williams family along with a reported 100 organizations, including the Nation of Islam and the New Black Panther Party, are organizing a march for November 3 in Charleston, where the state capital and federal courthouse are located, hoping to galvanize the same media support and community outrage that recently took place in Jena, Louisiana.

“The number of outright hate crimes and injustice cases against Blacks is rising so rapidly it’s hard for our office to keep track,” Shabazz said on his website Blacklawyersforjustice.org. The website lists hate crimes reported at the University of Maryland, in Pittsburgh, Long Island, North Carolina and Washington, D.C. “We are calling for every concerned person in our community to respond to this national crisis with vigor and due diligence. The November 3rd march in Charleston is a big step in the direction of organizing to challenge the tide of attacks occurring against Blacks.”

« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 08:30:26 PM by Elano »

smegma

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2007, 01:45:28 AM »

That is even more appaling elano but know this, the establishment would love to have a flurry of hate crimes laws. It's a very dangerous precedent to set because the word hate is so broad and can be used to encompass so many different groups simultaneously and thus reign in any semblance of opposition towards anything. However laconic's baseball bat animation is about right! a part of me thinks they should be rounded up and shot once their guilt has been proved. They don't deserve to carry on living, an evil like that can't be cured.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2007, 03:06:38 AM »
They don't deserve to carry on living, an evil like that can't be cured.

Even if it's true that evil like that can't be cured, and that therefore they don't deserve to live, who would be authorised to carry out the capital punishment? Do you support the idea of the state having the right to kill people whether good or bad?
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?