Author Topic: Woman Raped by 10 Teens, Forced to Perform Oral Sex On Son  (Read 3329 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Woman Raped by 10 Teens, Forced to Perform Oral Sex On Son
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2007, 03:44:17 AM »
Ah shalom I have been meaning to message you but keep getting side tracked. Well my gut instinct is the one you quoted but on a rational level, no I don't believe the state should have the power to decide who lives and who dies. Not just because the people running the show are sinister corrupt fucks but also I have been reading about those on death row and many of them have its actually been admitted are innocent.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 06:27:56 AM by virtuoso »

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2007, 05:02:24 AM »
Take your time man  :), and good to know you don't support this horrible idea. I also think that if it's all about doing away with the guilty then most governments would be the first ones disposed of.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2007, 08:02:38 AM »

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2007, 10:26:07 AM »
Forced to Perform Oral Sex On Son
it made me want to fuckin behead them motherfuckers.L-I-T-E-R-A-L-L-Y
I don't support the death penalty
now i do. :scarface: :bomb:

Outlaw Immortal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2007, 05:40:37 PM »

I second that man.

I mean, damn man, what the fuck is wrong with pieces of shit like this, they deserve to be punished in this lifetime in the worst way possible, and for eternity after

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2007, 07:05:02 PM »

I second that man.

I mean, damn man, what the fuck is wrong with pieces of shit like this, they deserve to be punished in this lifetime in the worst way possible, and for eternity after

I'd rather die than have done to me what I proposed be done to them.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2007, 08:13:51 PM »
^^truthfully homie as much as i understand what u sayin i understand what people say about these people not deserving the oppurtunity to live either...and i aint 4 the death penalty.

i think the best thing that these people deserve is for them to have the crimes they commited done on them continiously just so they know how they made those other ppl feel only ten times worse....i mean seriously who makes people perform oral sex on their own kid or lick there own blood and shit just because they black? people like this do not deserve to called humans...its fuckin disgustin and makes you sick inside

AndrE16686

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2007, 02:25:43 AM »
I support the death penalty, although only in a world where the justice system is perfect (which dosnt really exist anyway). I see that the legal process needs to change/improve, not the death penalty.  Its the legal process and the corrupt dooshbags that are to blame, the death penalty in principle, is good.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2007, 03:04:07 AM »
Fucking niggers.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2007, 05:24:46 AM »
^^ wtf?
for that sickness?i support death penalty, they dont deserve to live

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2007, 09:27:18 PM »
I hope those kids rot in jail for rest of their lives, then go straight to hell. They deserve nothing less.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2007, 06:51:26 AM »
Another disgusting "news".
Jesus christ i'm speechless  :(

So if forcing a young, disabled woman to eat dog and rat feces, drink urine from a toilet and lick up her own blood while sexually assaulting her and making statements like, “This is what we do to ni**ers around here,” doesn’t constitute as a hate crime, then what does?

This is the question attorney Malik Shabazz of Black Lawyers for Justice (BLFJ) is asking on behalf of his client, 20-year-old West Virginian Megan Williams, who Shabazz says has suffered “one of the worst hate crimes in U.S. history.”

Apparently, Logan County prosecutor Brian Abraham believes adding hate crime charges would be “difficult” to prove and chooses to focus on making sure that all six defendants – Frankie Brewster, 49; and her son Bobby Brewster, 24; Karen Burton, 46; her daughter Alisha, 23; Danny Combs, 20; and George Messer, 27 – are convicted of kidnapping, which carries a life sentence and first-degree sexual assault, which can add an additional 35 years.

In September, Williams was kidnapped and held for approximately one week in the home of Frankie Brewster, enduring beatings, being stabbed in her leg, choked with a noose around her neck and her hair ripped out.

An anonymous tip from someone who witnessed the abuse led the police to Brewster’s mobile home, where according to the Associated Press, an extension cord ran from the home to the cramped shed, which she was held in with a portable stereo, a locker and a power saw.

The case is “something that would have come out of a horror movie,” Logan County Sheriff W.E. Hunter said.

Brewster, who was charged for first-degree murder in the past and the five other suspects, have racked up 108 criminal charges since 1991.

Federal authorities have handed the Williams case over to the state with no charges coming from them. BLFJ and the Williams family along with a reported 100 organizations, including the Nation of Islam and the New Black Panther Party, are organizing a march for November 3 in Charleston, where the state capital and federal courthouse are located, hoping to galvanize the same media support and community outrage that recently took place in Jena, Louisiana.

“The number of outright hate crimes and injustice cases against Blacks is rising so rapidly it’s hard for our office to keep track,” Shabazz said on his website Blacklawyersforjustice.org. The website lists hate crimes reported at the University of Maryland, in Pittsburgh, Long Island, North Carolina and Washington, D.C. “We are calling for every concerned person in our community to respond to this national crisis with vigor and due diligence. The November 3rd march in Charleston is a big step in the direction of organizing to challenge the tide of attacks occurring against Blacks.”

->The Victim Megan Williams!
This is horrible!!!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

AndrE16686

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2007, 03:09:55 PM »
^
yeh truly horrible

:'(

in the words of the great Kamal: 'why...are people so unkind'?

Lazar

« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2007, 03:28:37 PM »
The world is so fucked up  :-\

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2013, 12:46:27 PM »
guarantee elano got a hard on while reading this story