Author Topic: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont & Friends Birthday Bash Video (G Malone/Taje/Dae One/more)  (Read 338 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com

Bishop Lamont & Friends Birthday Bash [Video] - November 1, 2007 By : Eddie

Today we're continuing our coverage of Bishop Lamont's birthday bash, which took place at Club Element in Los Angeles this past Tuesday. Dubcnn was in the house all night long, and we captured our experience for you on film. We caught up with Taje, DJ Warrior, Dae One, Noni Spitz, producer Clinton Place #9, Diverse, Prime, Indef, and the man of the hour himself, Bishop Lamont, to discuss their current and upcoming projects.

Also included in the video are live performances from Taje with Noni Spitz and Glasses Malone with The Bloc Boyz. Needless to say, this feature is another "must-watch" for any West Coast fan. Click on the link below to check it out on The Dubcnn Channel, or if you would prefer to save a copy to your hard drive, use the link here. Once again, shouts out to Edgar and TakeOff Productions for all of their continued support!

Bishop Lamont & Friends: "Birthday Bash" [Video]

Keep checking back throughout the rest of the week as we bring you Bishop Lamont & Black Milk's "Caltriot" street album, hosted by DJ Warrior, for free download! Also be on the lookout for a new video interview with Bishop, and footage of his entire live performance from the birthday party. To get an idea of how crazy his show was, click here to view a still taken from his appearance onstage that night.

Free Mixtapes From Your Favorite New West Artists:
DJ Skee Presents: Bishop Lamont - N*gger Noize [Free Download]
DJ Warrior Presents: Taje - Hot Box 2 [Free Download]
DJ Skee & Dow Jones Present: Glasses Malone - The Electric Chair [Free Download]

Myspace Links (Be sure to add everyone as your friend):
Bishop Lamont, DJ Warrior, Dae One, Taje, Noni Spitz, Clinton Place #9, Prime, Indef, Diverse, Glasses Malone, The Bloc Boyz

Stay tuned to Dubcnn as we continue to bring you the latest on the New West!

Drop some feedback please!

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Huge props to Dubcnn for a great video.  Loved hearing from Dae One, Diverse, Bishop, Taje, Noni Spitz etc.. would have been nice to hear from Glasses but hopefully you have that in a future feature.  Those two performances were cool, looks like it was a great party.

Can't wait to get my hands on that Dae One/Noni Spitz CD - No-One  Shit sounds hot!!!

GET IT GANG!!!  Taje looked loaded LOL.  Can't wait to hear new music from him.

Diverse looked fucked up to LOL, couldn't think of anything so say.

Has Dubcnn done any features on Clinton Place #9?  I've never heard of dude but he said he's working with Dae One, would love to hear more about that connection.

DJ Warrior was an interesting feature LOL  Liked hearing about all the shit he's doing.  Who the fuck was the drunk sounding dude that was talking with him?  Also is there an interview or anything on Dubcnn with DJ Warrior about his upcoming projects?  I know he mentioned some but he's was saying them so quick and that other guy kept talking.

But again great video, well put together.  Can't wait to see the rest of the videos.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Thanks man, I appreciate the love.  We're gonna be doing a feature on Clinton Place #9 real soon, and he's gonna drop his street album for free on the site as well.  That drunk dude was hilarious with Warrior, he just came into the conversation and started talking.  We're gonna do another Warrior feature real soon and we'll get more info for you.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm surprised no one was wondering what we censored that Warrior said.  We're gonna keep that surprise for you until Caltrioit drops!

Lunatic

I'm surprised no one was wondering what we censored that Warrior said.  We're gonna keep that surprise for you until Caltrioit drops!
damn, when is caltrioit dropping?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Hopefully today!

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"

Hopefully today!

Dope! ...and props for the exclusives, dawg.

btw... what are the chances that we may get "Caltroit" without the djs?

Lunatic

Hopefully today!
sick :o
i hope so :-X

Did Caltroit drop?!

Lunatic

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Hopefully today!

Dope! ...and props for the exclusives, dawg.

btw... what are the chances that we may get "Caltroit" without the djs?
You will be able to get it without the DJs.  They're releasing a limited edition vinyl without DJs.

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Yea I forgot to ask about that... it was late last night when I dropped my feedback.  I'll have to watch the video again to see if I can figure it out.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
bump!