Author Topic: Dog The Bounty Hunter Use's The N Word  (Read 1827 times)

The_Offence

Dog The Bounty Hunter Use's The N Word
« on: November 02, 2007, 08:33:23 AM »
he's on the phone with his son mad because his son is dating a black girl

:D ;D his son then sent this tape to the media

http://staging.nationalenquirer.com/2007/popup/full-wmv.html
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 08:35:12 AM by The_Offence »

Tha Psycho Hustla

Re: Dog The Bounty Hunter Use's The N Word
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 10:18:31 AM »
wtf ::) :o 8) :laugh:

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 10:38:07 AM »
really doesn't surprise me at all. Blacks as a whole need to get over this but it's just a matter of time before Al Sharpton hop on this. Like the other day I was driving, minding my business and this homeless white guy shout out "fucking nigger" (pointless to even try to get at him). White people going to use and continue to use this word in their language; to think not Blacks are just fooling themselves.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2007, 10:39:49 AM »
a white man is racist  ::) who woulda thought... fuck crackers

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2007, 11:55:24 AM »
a white man is racist  ::) who woulda thought... fuck crackers

well u cant fight racism with racism first of alll.

and secondly, i wonder how this will affect the bounty hunters career.

$Eg2$

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2007, 12:37:06 PM »
HAAA Dog fucked up his Career. His Career is over like the outlawz when 2pac died RIP DOG

swangin and bangin

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2007, 01:05:18 PM »
wow

i am kinda surprised

bez

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2007, 01:17:58 PM »
The N-Bomb, haha love that expression, is a difficult situation. I mean, I use it around my white friends all the time because to us, its just a word. It doesnt mean I am racist. If a black dude hung around with us, I wouldnt use it anymore. Its a term that I use in a comical way, not an abusive or racist way, there is a difference.

I do think though that black people do themselves no favours. They are quick to jump on us saying it, but then you have the term nigga, and dont give me the whole difference between Nigger and Nigga bullshit, being used in nearly every rap song. I think its about time the world got over the term really. People are going to use it no matter what, so forget about it. If it doesnt effect you then it shouldnt bother you. Let it be and people will soon get bored of it.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2007, 02:02:48 PM »
The N-Bomb, haha love that expression, is a difficult situation. I mean, I use it around my white friends all the time because to us, its just a word. It doesnt mean I am racist. If a black dude hung around with us, I wouldnt use it anymore. Its a term that I use in a comical way, not an abusive or racist way, there is a difference.

Please explain how you would use it in a "comical' way??
Whay don't you use the word "ese"..why use the "N" word, and then type on here that you do it in a comical way??
Plus i don't get the reasoning behind
If a black dude hung around with us, I wouldnt use it anymore
Why not????..but as soon as the said balck guy gets ghost , you and your pals will use the word???..a bit strange way of acting don't you think????
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2007, 02:47:41 PM »

I do think though that black people do themselves no favours. They are quick to jump on us saying it, but then you have the term nigga, and dont give me the whole difference between Nigger and Nigga bullshit, being used in nearly every rap song. I think its about time the world got over the term really. People are going to use it no matter what, so forget about it. If it doesnt effect you then it shouldnt bother you. Let it be and people will soon get bored of it.
I never understood whites people infatuation with the word.

Got U Shook

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2007, 02:55:27 PM »
fucking hypocrite ass i always had impression he is way different than what u see on tv

WestCoasta

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2007, 03:46:59 PM »
yea I heard this.... he sounded sick!

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2007, 03:56:25 PM »

I never understood whites people infatuation with the word.

the word is sorta taboo thats why i think there is the attraction to use it for white people.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2007, 04:42:27 PM »

:grumpy: So you use the word among white friends...I think we'll pick the time we finally manage to get the world over that word. Black people have more than every right to jump at other races extremely quick for using the word, we call each other it in a loose term, sometimes even as a show of respect in some circumstances, or disrespect, or in general, it doesn't however give other races the oppurtunity to use it just because they see us using it.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2007, 04:50:48 PM »
fucking hypocrite ass i always had impression he is way different than what u see on tv
Yeah always had that feeling.