Author Topic: Dog The Bounty Hunter Use's The N Word  (Read 1828 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Dog The Bounty Hunter Use's The N Word
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2007, 08:30:48 PM »
You guys are pussies for letting some other motherfucker control your emotions by saying some fuckin word.  You lost.  I've been called everything from fuckin A to Z and it hasn't stopped me from bangin the finest broads, smokin the stickiest green, and gettin crazy fuckin paper.  Keep givin the next man you don't even know power over your life, I'm busy ballin the fuck out.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2007, 12:24:59 PM »
don imus is proud.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2007, 12:27:24 PM »
The N-Bomb, haha love that expression, is a difficult situation. I mean, I use it around my white friends all the time because to us, its just a word. It doesnt mean I am racist. If a black dude hung around with us, I wouldnt use it anymore. Its a term that I use in a comical way, not an abusive or racist way, there is a difference.

I do think though that black people do themselves no favours. They are quick to jump on us saying it, but then you have the term nigga, and dont give me the whole difference between Nigger and Nigga bullshit, being used in nearly every rap song. I think its about time the world got over the term really. People are going to use it no matter what, so forget about it. If it doesnt effect you then it shouldnt bother you. Let it be and people will soon get bored of it.

:grumpy: So you use the word among white friends...I think we'll pick the time we finally manage to get the world over that word. Black people have more than every right to jump at other races extremely quick for using the word, we call each other it in a loose term, sometimes even as a show of respect in some circumstances, or disrespect, or in general, it doesn't however give other races the oppurtunity to use it just because they see us using it.

??? i dont give a fuck i spit out any racial slur if sumbody pisses me off or disrespects me

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2007, 06:49:44 PM »
The N-Bomb, haha love that expression, is a difficult situation. I mean, I use it around my white friends all the time because to us, its just a word. It doesnt mean I am racist. If a black dude hung around with us, I wouldnt use it anymore. Its a term that I use in a comical way, not an abusive or racist way, there is a difference.

I do think though that black people do themselves no favours. They are quick to jump on us saying it, but then you have the term nigga, and dont give me the whole difference between Nigger and Nigga bullshit, being used in nearly every rap song. I think its about time the world got over the term really. People are going to use it no matter what, so forget about it. If it doesnt effect you then it shouldnt bother you. Let it be and people will soon get bored of it.

:grumpy: So you use the word among white friends...I think we'll pick the time we finally manage to get the world over that word. Black people have more than every right to jump at other races extremely quick for using the word, we call each other it in a loose term, sometimes even as a show of respect in some circumstances, or disrespect, or in general, it doesn't however give other races the oppurtunity to use it just because they see us using it.

??? i dont give a fuck i spit out any racial slur if sumbody pisses me off or disrespects me
hes a "G"
LMAO!!

Narrator

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2007, 07:32:59 PM »
You guys are pussies for letting some other motherfucker control your emotions by saying some fuckin word.  You lost.  I've been called everything from fuckin A to Z and it hasn't stopped me from bangin the finest broads, smokin the stickiest green, and gettin crazy fuckin paper.  Keep givin the next man you don't even know power over your life, I'm busy ballin the fuck out.

But that's the problem, man.  You are SUPPOSED to be focusing on preparing yourself for the coming revolution.  Not letting those sinful things manipulate your ambitions and your responsibility to your people.  If you are letting that shit take over your life, you're playing into the devil's trap.  Clear your mind up, keep your soul and body free, and be ready to start bussin' at the crackers when it's time for war.  Judgment Day is still coming, and our time is NOW.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2007, 08:28:37 PM »

But that's the problem, man.  You are SUPPOSED to be focusing on preparing yourself for the coming revolution.  Not letting those sinful things manipulate your ambitions and your responsibility to your people.  If you are letting that shit take over your life, you're playing into the devil's trap.  Clear your mind up, keep your soul and body free, and be ready to start bussin' at the crackers when it's time for war.  Judgment Day is still coming, and our time is NOW.
That was the realest thing you've said.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 08:52:19 PM by boycriedwolf619 »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2007, 10:57:08 PM »
that was pretty cool.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

d-nice

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2007, 11:12:07 PM »

PREACH.

CAN I GET A WITNESS FROM THE CONGREGATION!!!!

I don't give a fuck about what Dog said.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2007, 09:24:11 AM »
Dog, just give a damn public apology so your show can go back on the fuckin' air. Before Tuesday please, too.

J Bananas

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2007, 12:10:06 PM »
I AM SHOCKED, HURT, AND OUTRAGED!

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2007, 12:13:02 PM »
matter o fact I wish every white celebrity would say nigger just one time in an interview, yaknow, slip it in there onetime between sentences.. just to see how far the media will stretch itself trying to anger black America. the whole concept of "the n word" is so childish

Narrator

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2007, 05:31:22 PM »
matter o fact I wish every white celebrity would say nigger just one time in an interview, yaknow, slip it in there onetime between sentences.. just to see how far the media will stretch itself trying to anger black America. the whole concept of "the n word" is so childish

Doesn't really matter cause either way, the devil's days are number.  Judgment Day is still coming, and all the crackers will die regardless of what they say or don't say.

J Bananas

« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2007, 05:43:32 PM »

Doesn't really matter cause either way, the devil's days are number.  Judgment Day is still coming, and all the crackers will die regardless of what they say or don't say.

exactly

Narrator

« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2007, 06:05:34 PM »

exactly

Of course, every time a cracker says the word "nigga", the GOD kills a cracker.  Please, think of the crackers.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2007, 10:27:16 PM »
lol at every white actor saying it.

preach!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09