Author Topic: Dog The Bounty Hunter Use's The N Word  (Read 1830 times)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
Re: Dog The Bounty Hunter Use's The N Word
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2007, 01:47:15 AM »
LOL @ this shit

people need to quit caring about other people

FUCK EVERYBODY.

bez

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2007, 03:05:42 AM »
The N-Bomb, haha love that expression, is a difficult situation. I mean, I use it around my white friends all the time because to us, its just a word. It doesnt mean I am racist. If a black dude hung around with us, I wouldnt use it anymore. Its a term that I use in a comical way, not an abusive or racist way, there is a difference.

Please explain how you would use it in a "comical' way??
Whay don't you use the word "ese"..why use the "N" word, and then type on here that you do it in a comical way??
Plus i don't get the reasoning behind
If a black dude hung around with us, I wouldnt use it anymore
Why not????..but as soon as the said balck guy gets ghost , you and your pals will use the word???..a bit strange way of acting don't you think????

Comical way = like saying 'wassssupppp niggggurrrrrr' or something like that. You seen Shaun of the dead? Like that way. I dont use ese because I just dont. If a black guy hung around with us and he found the word offensive, then we wouldnt use it anymore, plain and simple. If he was cool with it then we wud still use it and probably expect him to use it in a comical way to. I dont think its a strange way to act at all. Its a word, no more offensive than cunt, fuck, shit, etc. People shouldnt be catching feelings over a word really.

bez

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2007, 03:11:31 AM »
The N-Bomb, haha love that expression, is a difficult situation. I mean, I use it around my white friends all the time because to us, its just a word. It doesnt mean I am racist. If a black dude hung around with us, I wouldnt use it anymore. Its a term that I use in a comical way, not an abusive or racist way, there is a difference.

I do think though that black people do themselves no favours. They are quick to jump on us saying it, but then you have the term nigga, and dont give me the whole difference between Nigger and Nigga bullshit, being used in nearly every rap song. I think its about time the world got over the term really. People are going to use it no matter what, so forget about it. If it doesnt effect you then it shouldnt bother you. Let it be and people will soon get bored of it.

:grumpy: So you use the word among white friends...I think we'll pick the time we finally manage to get the world over that word. Black people have more than every right to jump at other races extremely quick for using the word, we call each other it in a loose term, sometimes even as a show of respect in some circumstances, or disrespect, or in general, it doesn't however give other races the oppurtunity to use it just because they see us using it.

Well, you hit the nail on the head. You are basically saying I cant use the term because I am not black. Surly thats repression and segregating me from using expressions which I want to use. So, really, you're the racist. If you use it as a show of respect, then it should not bother you if I do, disrespect ... well then lets be honest you and the people who use the term are not doing it any favours by using it in the first place because obviously people are going to get confused as to which term is respectful and which is disrespectful.

Its a word, plain and simple. And it does give other races an oppertunity to use it just because you use it. Thats not the way the world works. If you dont want people to use it, the term shouldnt be used at all. But what was once a sign of disrespect has become a term used in everyday life and the meaning of it has become lost in the hip hop culture of today. Dont blame me, blame society.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2007, 03:20:12 AM »
Dog should bust a cap in his son's ass...
on the REAL tho who cares about this bullshit.

EVERYone say's racist shit,  EVERYone.
I say shit about my own, fuck it that's just the way it is.

Tucker Chapman is a bitch ass motherfucker who just ruined his family's life..
this illegal private phone call/tape just proved that real people say real things.

imagine what we would lose for what we say on the daily... :-\
Fuck that, I want The Dog back on TV..

Fucken A&E pussies..
oh yeah, Fuck Tucker Chapman.

A Mexican Dog Fan
And no it didn't offend me when he said mexican either, I laughed at it.
shit Dog has a reason to hate Mexico, I think he might have got tapped down there
when they arressted him.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2007, 03:10:52 PM »
^ A&E dumb though. They just lost millions on millions viewers.

Hmmm, where the fuck is Al though? That nigga can't be sleepin' :o.....for once.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2007, 02:35:03 PM »
Was watching dude on fox, I feel bad for him. Hes crying and repeatedly apologizing; but some of the things he was saying, I was like why would you say that.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2007, 02:46:34 PM »
^ He's on now?

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2007, 03:22:23 PM »
^ He's on now?
He was on last night. They are still showing through their news cycle on FOX news, you'll see it

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2007, 03:32:24 PM »
Oh word? I heard there was a black dude, a minister I believe, sayin' he ain't no racist and all that BS, and I heard he was on for like 3 hours. Lol. Did they say the show was gonna go back on?

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2007, 03:52:05 PM »
that's funny shit to me cuz u can always tell when a man is a racist in hiding when their son or daughter takes a likeing to a someone from another race...they can't hadle shit they fall apart and go buzzurk... its like their world ends

so was it his son that turned in this recording? he's probably saying that's what u get dad...lol
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 03:54:12 PM by .:TimeLock:. »

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2007, 04:16:52 PM »
Oh word? I heard there was a black dude, a minister I believe, sayin' he ain't no racist and all that BS, and I heard he was on for like 3 hours. Lol. Did they say the show was gonna go back on?
Nah they didnt say but you probably can catch the part on you tube or something. That black dude was his minister. One thing I found funny that he said, was that he went to the black leaders, who were especially Christian. I don't know that just stuck with me.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2007, 04:17:55 PM »
that's funny shit to me cuz u can always tell when a man is a racist in hiding when their son or daughter takes a likeing to a someone from another race...they can't hadle shit they fall apart and go buzzurk... its like their world ends

so was it his son that turned in this recording? he's probably saying that's what u get dad...lol

Yea it was his son, but the same son got on tv, and said that his pops wasn't a racist.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2007, 06:32:28 PM »
Well I dunno!
I'm kinda of the opinion that if Dude has apologized, that we should let it go!
I don't mind watching his show!
The person that i feel a lot more suspect about is His Son!

First dude submits this audio,with his dad, going off On a tangent while riding the "N" word.
then His son does a 360,to back his pop,as not being racist??
If His Pop is not a racist,why submit the audio in the first place??
why not deal with the situation behind closed doors??

You Know???

Like I said I Dunno!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 06:48:43 PM by Mackin4Life »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2007, 06:51:15 PM »
Well I dunno!
I'm kinda of the opinion that if Dude has apologized, that we should let it go!
I don't mind watching his show!
The person that i feel a lot more suspect about is His Son!

First dude submits this audio,with his dad, going off On a tangent while riding the "N" word.
then His son does a 360,to back his pop,as not being racist??
If His Pop is not a racist,why submit the audio in the first place??
why not deal with the situation behind closed doors??

You Know???

Like I said I Dunno!

i feel you

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2007, 10:01:45 PM »
People need to leave Dog alone. They act like nobody else says nigger in the privacy of their own home or around their families. Please!

They're crucifying him in the media because they feel guilty about themselves.

And if I had a kid that ratted me out like that, I would disown the motherfucker.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE