Author Topic: Dog The Bounty Hunter Use's The N Word  (Read 1919 times)

J Bananas

Re: Dog The Bounty Hunter Use's The N Word
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2007, 10:06:50 PM »
sometimes, late at night, i pull the covers over my head and say the n word to myself for a quick giggle.

Sikotic™

« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2007, 10:11:58 PM »
sometimes, late at night, i pull the covers over my head and say the n word to myself for a quick giggle.
I hope God strikes you down and your unborn children.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

swangin and bangin

« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2007, 10:19:21 PM »
LMAO!!!!!!!
+1

J Bananas

« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2007, 10:44:12 PM »
I hope God strikes you down and your unborn children.

WATCH YO MOUTH NIGGA

Al Bundy

« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2007, 10:46:23 PM »
^ A&E dumb though. They just lost millions on millions viewers.

Hmmm, where the fuck is Al though? That nigga can't be sleepin' :o.....for once.

Wassup? I haven't been posting much. School & Girl take up alot of my time.

Don Crisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Palm Trees & G's
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2007, 01:46:45 AM »
I kinda feel sorry for this moron. ''I'll never take a chance ever in life of losing everything I've worked for for the last 30 years''. Well, seems like that shit backfired on him in a situation that he guessed would never lead to him being exposed for the racist he truly is.

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2007, 10:36:28 AM »
dont worry about words mang,  sticks n stones an all that shit......... worry about gettin that paper, then they cant call ya nothin but sir

oh yeaaaaaa, dont waste that shit on gold teef and spinnin' rimz..  buy land nigga!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/4765200de9e27f/

been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2007, 10:52:36 AM »
dont worry about words mang,  sticks n stones an all that shit......... worry about gettin that paper, then they cant call ya nothin but sir

oh yeaaaaaa, dont waste that shit on gold teef and spinnin' rimz..  buy land nigga!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/4765200de9e27f/

..lol!!
True Story!!
But Sometimes, as one is progressing in Life and conversating with different races, and everything seems to be going Fine,Like A Natural High
Then out of now where this happens(sum Guy using the "N" word)
That kinda brings you back to reality.....

But Shake it off and move On I guess!!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Sikotic™

« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2007, 10:57:18 AM »
I respect a dude that admits he says it in his private life whether than one of those chickenshits that will look down on you and say "I have never said that word in my life!"

So you're willing to tell me a black person cut you off and you screamed "GO TO HELL YOU......YOU AFRICAN AMERICAN!"

Saying nigger does not equate you are racist. My dad says the word all the time and he's been married to a black woman, my moom, for damn near 30 years.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2007, 11:02:30 AM »
The N-Bomb, haha love that expression, is a difficult situation. I mean, I use it around my white friends all the time because to us, its just a word. It doesnt mean I am racist. If a black dude hung around with us, I wouldnt use it anymore. Its a term that I use in a comical way, not an abusive or racist way, there is a difference.

Please explain how you would use it in a "comical' way??
Why don't you use the word "ese"..why use the "N" word, and then type on here that you do it in a comical way??
Plus i don't get the reasoning behind
If a black dude hung around with us, I wouldn't use it anymore
Why not????..but as soon as the said black guy gets ghost , you and your pals will use the word???..a bit strange way of acting don't you think????

Comical way = like saying 'wassssupppp niggggurrrrrr' or something like that. You seen Shaun of the dead? Like that way. I dont use ese because I just dont. If a black guy hung around with us and he found the word offensive, then we wouldnt use it anymore, plain and simple. If he was cool with it then we wud still use it and probably expect him to use it in a comical way to. I dont think its a strange way to act at all. Its a word, no more offensive than cunt, fuck, shit, etc. People shouldnt be catching feelings over a word really.

Do  you say
Comical way = like saying 'wassssupppp niggggurrrrrr'
To your white friends or to blacks???
But why would you wait for a Black Guy to disagree before you,decide not to use that word..

yes I've seen "Shaun Of the dead'..it's terrible, but that's Me,not a reflection on the general consensus.

Then again, it's your life, live it any way that you wish!
And Please Don't use the "hip hop Society' as an excuse, you are an individual, you alone reserve the right to either use that word or not, and not cuz it's common in Hip Hop..Why Not the word 'ese'??

At the end of the day, it's On You.It's Your Life!
Not disrespect on you,cuz i don't know you!
You're probably a cool dude..
Just a little reminder that there are folks that may not take to kindly to the use of that word.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 11:19:36 AM by Mackin4Life »

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2007, 11:11:03 AM »

Saying nigger does not equate you are racist. My dad says the word all the time and he's been married to a black woman, my moom, for damn near 30 years.

...lol
So True!
But then again, it will put that person in an uncomfortable position,you have to admit that!!
They will have to explain themselves each time they have to say something!!

But then again, we have to admit that we have to accommodate that their are tow sets of Black, those that will look deeper into the usage of that word at the time that word was uttered, and those who will just blow of some steam, upon hearing that word...

Example Me and Ma cousin Blu lacez, were heading into the city and some Irish Lady stopped him and asked for some change, to which Blu replied, sorry i don't have any"
The lady turned around and said "Stupid N*gger,You Should Be ashamed to Be Black"
Blu Turned around to me and laugh..and said to the Lady,"if I had change and given it to you,your response would have been different,but seeing as i don't have change,you pull the race Crap'

That was Mad!!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2007, 02:46:47 PM »
Saying nigger does not equate you are racist.

And that's the real right there. The word DOES NOT mean black people. Seeing that Dog says it in his home, 2 to 1 talking about the people he arrests, which would be my guess, barely any are black! They all fuckin' Hawaiian. So what does that say? But point blank, the word doesn't mean black people. Don't ya'll know white folks can be one too? Lol. It's a derogatory word, that's it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2007, 02:47:34 PM »
Oh word? I heard there was a black dude, a minister I believe, sayin' he ain't no racist and all that BS, and I heard he was on for like 3 hours. Lol. Did they say the show was gonna go back on?
Nah they didnt say but you probably can catch the part on you tube or something. That black dude was his minister. One thing I found funny that he said, was that he went to the black leaders, who were especially Christian. I don't know that just stuck with me.
Good looks.

^ A&E dumb though. They just lost millions on millions viewers.

Hmmm, where the fuck is Al though? That nigga can't be sleepin' :o.....for once.

Wassup? I haven't been posting much. School & Girl take up alot of my time.
;D

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2007, 03:16:15 PM »

And that's the real right there. The word DOES NOT mean black people. Seeing that Dog says it in his home, 2 to 1 talking about the people he arrests, which would be my guess, barely any are black! They all fuckin' Hawaiian. So what does that say? But point blank, the word doesn't mean black people. Don't ya'll know white folks can be one too? Lol. It's a derogatory word, that's it.
I wouldn't go as far to say that. You know very well what the word nigger means and meant and who it was always spewed at

Narrator

« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2007, 08:46:02 PM »

Well, if any cracker says it, they lose their hands.