Author Topic: Truth is, when you compare discographies; Tupac isn't seeing Cube on ANY LEVEL  (Read 1959 times)

d-nice

I don't think people are acting like he has been that active. He on average drops something group or solo every 2-3 years since he has been out. Compared to Snoop's and Pac's break neck speed of putting material out, most artists could not keep up with that.

papa-smurf

cube is the only rap artist thats fucking with pac,i say its a tie,i could listen to a pac whole album,the only cube whole album i could listen 2 is bow down,cube always got alot of wack ass beats but cube is a great rapper,one of my top 5,i just wish all of his beats was heat,i a pick pac if i had 2 choose bewteen pac or cube,pac albums got the whole package,he got the beats,the lyrics and the dope hooks,cube albums just have the lyrics,2pac all eyes on me is a classic,makaveli=classic,betters days is dope,me against the world is dope,but cube is a legend,damn its hard 2 choose between them 2 when it come 2 rap,because cube started this gangsta shit,his history should speak for it self,and cube still doing his thang,his lyrics never been weak,and will never be weak,its a tie in my opion,i agree that its like saying whats better,pepsi or coco cola,

papa-smurf

yea i gotta give it 2pac,like i said,pac got the whole package,beats,lyrics and dope hooks,he got more  better songs then cube,cube just be haveing dope lyrics most of the time,pac did his thang,but other then pac,cube is the king of the west,as of now,gott agive cube his credit,i love cube,
2pac
ice cube
crooked i
sly boogy
suga free
=the best west rappers of all time,in my opion,

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
yea i gotta give it 2pac,like i said,pac got the whole package,beats,lyrics and dope hooks,he got more  better songs then cube,cube just be haveing dope lyrics most of the time,pac did his thang,but other then pac,cube is the king of the west,as of now,gott agive cube his credit,i love cube,
2pac
ice cube
crooked i
sly boogy
suga free
=the best west rappers of all time,in my opion,

lmfao at sly boogy (who?) and crooked i
can you list their classic albums please?  8)

Mygla

Name any subject and I bet you Cube has a song about it.

Oh come on... no one had an artistically range like 2pac. Cube could've never made Keep Ya Head Up, Dear Mama, How Do U Want It++

Lucifuge

strickly 4 ma NIGGAZ only pac clasicc album,how some shit can be a clasic and got only 3 good songs on album like rest off pac albums.Cube i waaaaaay better do real shit from start,pac start act like G when he sing wit DR.lets be real
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

d-nice

strickly 4 ma NIGGAZ only pac clasicc album,how some shit can be a clasic and got only 3 good songs on album like rest off pac albums.Cube i waaaaaay better do real shit from start,pac start act like G when he sing wit DR.lets be real

You think albums like Me Against The World and Makaveli only have a couple good tracks on them?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Now that's funny shit right there!

kemizt

K-9

pac's w/e a doubt better  8)
agree with ya
Crooked I's discog is better than these 2 put together.
Oh really lol Crooked I's discog is better (stfu) tell him to relase his album before 2015  or go back with old scary suga bear
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 07:16:16 AM by Camborgini »

LBCstyle

• 'G'
i totally agree
i keep saying it, how many rappers have 4 non-arguable classics (1st nwa, 1st westside connection, 1st 2 solos) and then 2 more extremely arguable ones (predator & lethal injection)
that's 6 classics...who else? the answer is TOO $HORT  ;)

-> Born to mack ... Life is ... ... Short Dog's in the house ... Shorty the pimp ... Get in where you fit in ... Cocktails ... Gettin it ... They're all classic imo plus some of the Albums he dropped later are dope as fuck too  8)

KC-HOODSTA

yea id take ice cubes SOLO albums over pac any day

pac was the shit

but niggaz 4 life was above average at best 2pacalypse i didn't like almost at all the only classics i think he has is me aginst the world and 7 day thoery

all eyes on me is overated as fuck cuz of sales there was wayyy to much filler but if u took the best songs form both cd's and made it into one it would be a fucking classic

westside159

Oh come on... no one had an artistically range like 2pac. Cube could've never made Keep Ya Head Up, Dear Mama, How Do U Want It++

IT WAS A GOOD DAY , TRUE TO THE GAME , COLOR BLIND , PUSH RHYMES LIKE WEIGHT !!!!!

Snoopafly-1986

yea id take ice cubes SOLO albums over pac any day

pac was the shit

but niggaz 4 life was above average at best 2pacalypse i didn't like almost at all the only classics i think he has is me aginst the world and 7 day thoery

all eyes on me is overated as fuck cuz of sales there was wayyy to much filler but if u took the best songs form both cd's and made it into one it would be a fucking classic

niggaz 4 life wasn't a Pac album

Mygla

IT WAS A GOOD DAY , TRUE TO THE GAME , COLOR BLIND , PUSH RHYMES LIKE WEIGHT !!!!!

all great, classic tracks...but not the same kind of songs as the ones I was referring to.

ai002h

• Muthafuckin' OG

all great, classic tracks...but not the same kind of songs as the ones I was referring to.

The only subject matter where you could say Pac touched that Cube didnt was music for the ladies. But other than that, you'd be crazy if you dont think Cube cant compare to Pac. When you wanna talk about tracks with social commentary, Pac aint seein Cube, and thats reaal talk I can name several tracks off Death Certificate that could end this debate.