Author Topic: Abdul-Infinite- I'm Coming To You Live From The Motherland, West Africa....!  (Read 1806 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
why didnt u go to mecca?

I already went on Hajj to Mekkah in Feb. 2003.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Peace to Everyone... here's my latest update....

I'm a week in Africa now.  Yesterday was one of the most dynamic days of my entire life.  I was starting to worry that I had made the wrong decision coming to Gambia.  I had just spent a whole day, doing nothing, just sweating in my room, waiting for this one person to come by that had planned to take me around, but I hadn't heard from them.  I was starting to contemplate leaving Gambia and going back to Senegal, and I was worried about my money situation, and all the sudden the worries started snowballing and I started distrusting my own judgements for coming here on not enough cash, or even coming here at all.

Then everything suddenly changed.  The next thing I knew I was chilling at the beach with some beautiful company.  I made some good friends.  And later that night I was chillin at these Rasta Muslim dudes house, and meeting all the family, and we bumped Lucky Dube's music for four hours.  Back in America, most people don't know Lucky Dube, but I've been a fan of him for a while... but Lucky Dube is huge in Gambia, the Gambians love Reggae, he used to come here for concerts, and the guys I was with said it was the best concert Gambia has ever seen.  They played me some exclusive joints of his, the last songs he ever recorded.  These were people like I've never seen before, they used the name Jah and Allah interchangeably, and they were all about peace and love.  We chatted about everything from remembrance of Allah, to 2pac Shakur, to love, peace, justice.... they were some real cats. 

They took me out that night to the clubs.  The clubs were playing some of the tightest music I'd never heard before, European hits I'd never heard, tomarrow is reggae night, and they want me to come for that.  But the thing is, in America I never go to clubs.  I only went last night cause I was curious what the African club scene was like.  But ultimately, places with smoking and drinking, and fake, dirty women aren't really my kind of places.  I love the music and the dancing was cool too, but I'm looking to go upcountry for more authentically African people and experiences.  The crowd last night was kind of international style.

Anyway, I haven't gotten with the really religious cats, and may not for another week, because the curious nature inside me wants to know all aspects of Africa, so I will experience more of what African have to offer Islamically maybe next week.

I visit and stay with a new family the next few days so I will see if they have anything planned for me.

Assalamualaikum...

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nice good looking on the update

AndrE16686

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
not gonna front...i wouldnt let faith be my guide like you brian...props to you

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
have you got a disposable camera yet?

also, how do you "meet" these families you are staying with? is it a trip set up in the States or do you just meet this people on your way round?

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Peace to Everyone... here's my latest update....

I'm a week in Africa now.  Yesterday was one of the most dynamic days of my entire life.  I was starting to worry that I had made the wrong decision coming to Gambia.  I had just spent a whole day, doing nothing, just sweating in my room, waiting for this one person to come by that had planned to take me around, but I hadn't heard from them.  I was starting to contemplate leaving Gambia and going back to Senegal, and I was worried about my money situation, and all the sudden the worries started snowballing and I started distrusting my own judgements for coming here on not enough cash, or even coming here at all.

Then everything suddenly changed.  The next thing I knew I was chilling at the beach with some beautiful company.  I made some good friends.  And later that night I was chillin at these Rasta Muslim dudes house, and meeting all the family, and we bumped Lucky Dube's music for four hours.  Back in America, most people don't know Lucky Dube, but I've been a fan of him for a while... but Lucky Dube is huge in Gambia, the Gambians love Reggae, he used to come here for concerts, and the guys I was with said it was the best concert Gambia has ever seen.  They played me some exclusive joints of his, the last songs he ever recorded.  These were people like I've never seen before, they used the name Jah and Allah interchangeably, and they were all about peace and love.  We chatted about everything from remembrance of Allah, to 2pac Shakur, to love, peace, justice.... they were some real cats. 

They took me out that night to the clubs.  The clubs were playing some of the tightest music I'd never heard before, European hits I'd never heard, tomarrow is reggae night, and they want me to come for that.  But the thing is, in America I never go to clubs.  I only went last night cause I was curious what the African club scene was like.  But ultimately, places with smoking and drinking, and fake, dirty women aren't really my kind of places.  I love the music and the dancing was cool too, but I'm looking to go upcountry for more authentically African people and experiences.  The crowd last night was kind of international style.

Anyway, I haven't gotten with the really religious cats, and may not for another week, because the curious nature inside me wants to know all aspects of Africa, so I will experience more of what African have to offer Islamically maybe next week.

I visit and stay with a new family the next few days so I will see if they have anything planned for me.

Assalamualaikum...

Yu should take a Trip To Nigeria If You Can!!
That Spot Is So Cool!!!
I was all over Nigeria,North-Mostly Muslim!
With A Few States that have embraced The Sharia Law!!
So You Have To Be Careful when you are down There!

A Lot Of White Folks Live In Jos(Plateau State),cuz of it's moderate Temp!
It Actually Gets Real Cold Over There!
Unlike the rest of The country,where you get beat By The sun!!! ;D ;D ;D

The East,West & South are a mixture of both Muslim & Xians,with Xtianity making the biggest Proportion!
So If You are Looking info On Islam and all head to Nigeria and visit the North!!!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!

also, how do you "meet" these families you are staying with? is it a trip set up in the States or do you just meet this people on your way round?
Yeah how do you meet these families or people guiding you around?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Bryan, do you have a couchsurfing.com account?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Boba Fettucini

he's on one one of those multi thousand dollar escapades rich white people pay for to take "good will" excursions to third world countries so they can say they are "humanitarians"....i had a firend come back from one of those thinking he was a master of African history and cultural ism...

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
he's on one one of those multi thousand dollar escapades rich white people pay for to take "good will" excursions to third world countries so they can say they are "humanitarians"....i had a firend come back from one of those thinking he was a master of African history and cultural ism...
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AndrE16686

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL the 'humanitarian-tourism' market, I got a friend who also went on one of those, muthafucker came back talking like 'you don't know REAL poverty until you been overseas man!' they sound like a good idea however because some people really get themselves off on that type of thing. Its all good except yeah it inflates people's egos true, some muthafuckas dont know how to be humble. Otherwise I dont see anything else wrong with them as long as the tours educate the tourists, instead of being like "OK you fed the starving African orphans, you can go home now white people and no longer feel guilt whenever you drive your car or throw a plastic bag in the bin, infact you can pollute and consume as much as you want now because you have compensated for your ecological footprint!"
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 02:29:22 AM by The Overfiend »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

It's both.  I have friends here in the states that are from Gambia and Senegal, so they connected me with their family members... then at the same time you meet people while you are over here. 

But it's not always easy, cause there is a big communication gap from the United States to here.  Like, let's say one of my friends in America says, "Visit my family, because they can do this and that and take you here and there", but then when you actually get here, they may or may not do anything for you.  Or, they may do something, but they are also expecting something in return.  Which is okay... I don't expect people to do things for me for free, but at the same time... I'm kind of a poor brother these days... so the situation can be complex.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
not gonna front...i wouldnt let faith be my guide like you brian...props to you

Thanks man.. I appreciate your kind words... peace

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Bryan, do you have a couchsurfing.com account?

no.. why?  what's up with it?