Author Topic: Abdul-Infinite- I'm Coming To You Live From The Motherland, West Africa....!  (Read 1801 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Let me give another update........

Things aren't going great or bad right now, things are kind of just going...  I spent a couple days exercising, running, jogging, doing push-ups and swimming, and even praying along the Atlantic Ocean.  The Ocean has it's own energy so alot of people run and train along it's shores. 

I spent some time at the tourist spots where alot of Europeans come.  Some of them come every year to this place.  The locals are poor, so every wear you walk along the tourist area's, you have local people trying to get money from you.  Atleast they usually offer something in return.  They offer anything from music, ganga, food, drinks, art work, custom made jewelry, fresh fruit, bikes, etc., etc... Some want you to find an American wife for them cause they think that might be a ticket to aquiring some money for their family.....

Anyway.. just some miscelanous stuff... about the trip between Gambia and Senegal....  Alot of the roads aren't paved here... so there's so much offroad driving, the trip from Senegal to Gambia was mostly offroad, the car kept breaking down, and somehow the driver was able to mess with the engine to get it starting again every time... miraculously... people really do get by just by at times the will of Allah here.... along the way, sometimes people were just going to the bathroom openly on the sides of the road, you see women breastfeeding in public here, and animals just roaming about... when I was crossing the Gambia river they crammed so many people onto this boat, it was filled way above compacity.... but some people make this trip from Gambia to Senegal regularly... anyway... it is something I would definitely avoid when I have more money in the future.

That's about all for now.. I hope to have more interesting things to say next time... things are just "going" right now....  like the rasta's say, just "takin it easy, eazy does it".

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Bryan, do you have a couchsurfing.com account?

no.. why?  what's up with it?
why not check out the site to find out? its an online community where people all over the world offer the couch or spare bed or whatever to other member, I used it when i was in germany once because it was the the world cup so hotels were really expensive n i only wwanted a place to crash for the night

there is an other site the hospitalityclub which has been running longer and has more members i believe

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Funny how some white folks are treated good in Africa,while blacks are treated like second class citizens

Enjoy Ur Stay in Africa

It's not just about being white.  It's true that they tend to think that white people have money, and the people here are poor, so because of that they can be very friendly and easy going with white folks here, because many people survive off the tourism. 

However... being Muslim also takes you a long way.  The people here love it when I greet them with "Assalamualaikum" or "Walakumusalaam"... it's like a code word here that means your one of them... they say, "no matter where your from, we believe the same thing, it's the same heart"... that's what they say, they love Muslims and love Islam here. 

But whether Muslim or non-Muslim here, the people are not out to harm anybody.  They may be out to get your money, or sell you something, but they are peaceful people not out to harm anyone. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Bryan, do you have a couchsurfing.com account?

no.. why?  what's up with it?
why not check out the site to find out? its an online community where people all over the world offer the couch or spare bed or whatever to other member, I used it when i was in germany once because it was the the world cup so hotels were really expensive n i only wwanted a place to crash for the night

there is an other site the hospitalityclub which has been running longer and has more members i believe

sounds cool.. I'll check it out.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Yet another update..

I want to look back over all this to remember things later.......

...I'm really soaking it all up now.  My trip had some blessings in it, and right when things were going in the wrong direction, you can meet that one person that turns things around for you.  I've been running around with this Rasta style Muslim dude who really knows his way around the country.  We are going upcountry tomarrow, deeper into what he calls "the real Africa", away from the tourist places. 

Yesterday we went to see some live bands, some traditional drumming and traditional dance, it was absolutely amazing and magnificent.  Nothing like it. 

I'm really staying in the flow now.  These dudes are really cool.  I keep hearing Lucky Dube's music everywhere I go along with other Reggae tunes.  I really feel like the stuff Lucky Dube is saying in his music, is so deep and profound... his music is timeless.  He's an African legend.  If you want to know the best of what African music has to offer, ya'll really need to check out Lucky Dube.

Other popular Senegalese artists like Viviane are cool, and she's even iller than Beyonce... but if you really want to know the heart of African music ya'll got to check out Lucky Dube.

Like the Rasta's say... "Who feels it knows it... we Muslim man.. but that's just how we flex!"

That's all for today... peace to everyone.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Funny how some white folks are treated good in Africa,while blacks are treated like second class citizens

Enjoy Ur Stay in Africa

It's not just about being white.  It's true that they tend to think that white people have money, and the people here are poor, so because of that they can be very friendly and easy going with white folks here, because many people survive off the tourism. 

^If that hold true, then why don't "poor whites Folks,show some love to Blacks folks"  in The west? (The Ones,who don't regard race an issue and will judge you based on your character,are not included in this statement)
But i will agree,the whole idea of a white person does ring bells in some folks, who only see the cash.

However... being Muslim also takes you a long way.  The people here love it when I greet them with "Assalamualaikum" or "Walakumusalaam"... it's like a code word here that means your one of them... they say, "no matter where your from, we believe the same thing, it's the same heart"... that's what they say, they love Muslims and love Islam here.

.^^.Well No Arguments There!!!
I use those words and a couple of other Arabic phrases here as well, adn it's always greeted with warmth and mutual respect

But that can only take you so far,you need to appreciate that Islam is not the only religion in Africa,though!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I'm really staying in the flow now.  These dudes are really cool.  I keep hearing Lucky Dube's music everywhere I go along with other Reggae tunes.  I really feel like the stuff Lucky Dube is saying in his music, is so deep and profound... his music is timeless.  He's an African legend.  If you want to know the best of what African music has to offer, ya'll really need to check out Lucky Dube.

Lucky Dube is dead.
he Died just recently,from Gun shot injury

Oct 18th 2007

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Lucky Dube is dead.

Oct 18th 2007

Yes I know that... and that is the talk around Africa here, everyone loved him so much and I've been able to hear dubbed tapes from Gambia's radio programs on the day of his death, they had a nice tribute for him.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Lucky Dube is dead.

Oct 18th 2007

Yes I know that... and that is the talk around Africa here, everyone loved him so much and I've been able to hear dubbed tapes from Gambia's radio programs on the day of his death, they had a nice tribute for him.

^^Aiight!!
yeah Dubee was Tite!!

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I went upcountry, and saw what people would describe as the real Africa, the countryside, where they have houses "huts" and more of what people might picture in their mind when they think of Africa.  It was very beautiful, and at the same time it was a difficult and strange journey for me.  I spent too much money going upcountry, but some friends from back home have saved me and sent me some money.  The people there have a way of life, standard of living, and technology that hasn't changed much over the years.  Sometimes missionaries go through there and pass out pencils, pens, candy, small money, and books.. I saw some kids in a village reading "A Christmas Carol".   The people there are all very devout Muslims... and even when I went to get my immunizations they asked me if I was going for missionary work.  They usually assume American go there for missionary work.  So anyway.. because I was a white face travelling through there the kids come running at the car all the time, because they think I am giong to pass something out.. it was kind of strange.

I also visited James Island, site of the movie "Roots" by Alex Haley.  To be honest I was a little dissapointed, because I was expecting much more, the island in senegal called Goree was much more interestings.  James Island has erroded over the years and there is not hardly anything left of it, and I had to pay quite a big of money to see it.  But atleast now, I can go back and watch the movie and have a deeper understanding of the region.

Yesterday, I went to a "naming ceremony".  After a baby is born, they wait for a few days, and then they have a large gathering of family and friends and they will read Qu'ran, and they will choose a name for the baby... they believe the name is very important because the naming of a child adds energy towards their destiny.

Also, I went to a wedding, African style.  It was really cool and at the same time all done with love and respect... they had a the traditional dance and music and everything, and every woman and girl that comes spends hours getting dressed up and every one of them looks fine.

About 10 more days.. peace.

jeromechickenbone

Sounds cool man.  I'm sure its an eye opener.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I went upcountry, and saw what people would describe as the real Africa, the countryside, where they have houses "huts" and more of what people might picture in their mind when they think of Africa.  It was very beautiful, and at the same time it was a difficult and strange journey for me.  I spent too much money going upcountry, but some friends from back home have saved me and sent me some money.  The people there have a way of life, standard of living, and technology that hasn't changed much over the years.  Sometimes missionaries go through there and pass out pencils, pens, candy, small money, and books.. I saw some kids in a village reading "A Christmas Carol".   The people there are all very devout Muslims... and even when I went to get my immunizations they asked me if I was going for missionary work.  They usually assume American go there for missionary work.  So anyway.. because I was a white face travelling through there the kids come running at the car all the time, because they think I am giong to pass something out.. it was kind of strange.

I also visited James Island, site of the movie "Roots" by Alex Haley.  To be honest I was a little dissapointed, because I was expecting much more, the island in senegal called Goree was much more interestings.  James Island has erroded over the years and there is not hardly anything left of it, and I had to pay quite a big of money to see it.  But atleast now, I can go back and watch the movie and have a deeper understanding of the region.

Yesterday, I went to a "naming ceremony".  After a baby is born, they wait for a few days, and then they have a large gathering of family and friends and they will read Qu'ran, and they will choose a name for the baby... they believe the name is very important because the naming of a child adds energy towards their destiny.

Also, I went to a wedding, African style.  It was really cool and at the same time all done with love and respect... they had a the traditional dance and music and everything, and every woman and girl that comes spends hours getting dressed up and every one of them looks fine.

About 10 more days.. peace.

nice, keep them coming

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
i just the love the shit when u go to the markets there they don't want your money they start bargening to take your clothes instead.

LOL... there is actually some truth to that... a few people have asked me if I will leave some of my clothes with them at the end of my stay.  And one guy I've been hanging with always dresses in style, with Rasta and hip-hop fashion... I asked him where he buys his clothes from and he told me all of them are from tourists who he talks into leaving some of their clothes with him at the end of their stay.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^i wonder why hes been so friendly with you? what clothing do you wear? lol, just kidding.

stay safe, and get some pics taken. i know i would.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
sounds like u ballin homie....props.....hope u find what u lookin for killa, stay safe

pz