Author Topic: One big Death Row/Bad Boy sale (tshirts, cds, jacket, videos, press photos etc)  (Read 514 times)

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Just moved house and a lot of this is taking up much needed space. Will only sell with a serious offer. Sorry about photo quality but had to take pics on my phone. Will put it on ebay if no one here wants this stuff. But will have a reserve price.

Note: Dr. Dre press photo is actually an Aftermath ent one, I just have placed a DR logo over it for my old home display. And the 2Pac & Death Row family press photos aren't included for sale unless a deal is specifically made for them (they my favs).

Selling altogether, buyer pays actual shipping cost.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 11:34:05 PM by TobyTizzle »

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!

GangstaBoogy

Damn this nigga got the throwback Death Row press photos.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Azadis

• 'G'
i live in germany do you ship thinks there too i would pay for it of course?

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
I dont know but i think you are the guy who wants to wrote the History Of Death Row Part 3... Do you finished with them?

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Thats the best Death Row collection I ever seen!

KURUPTION-81

I dont know but i think you are the guy who wants to wrote the History Of Death Row Part 3... Do you finished with them?

where can i see all the parts ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah I wrote those Death Row history things... had enough of all this stuff though, sold off the Death Row vinyls I had to Rud a while back, and now gonna clear out this stuff. Def keeping the actual albums and all the books I have, but I rarely look at this stuff anymore.

I will ship anywhere, but as stated you must cover that cost.

The Real Kilo2

How much do you want for the Chronic 2000 shirt, the Tupac press kit, and the Nate Dogg album Tizzle? Also, can you re-upload some of the pictures from your timeline? I have part one of it, but I no longer have the pictures. I really appreciate your in depth research. That time line was one of the most comprehensive timelines i've ever seen.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

kemizt

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330182446847

press photos are up, will put more stuff on ebay later 2nite...

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
the 213 shirt is dope, let me get that  :)
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
one bump before the ebay auctions finish  :D

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
How much do you want for the Chronic 2000 shirt, the Tupac press kit, and the Nate Dogg album Tizzle? Also, can you re-upload some of the pictures from your timeline? I have part one of it, but I no longer have the pictures. I really appreciate your in depth research. That time line was one of the most comprehensive timelines i've ever seen.
what are these timelines and death row history things?

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers