Author Topic: who blazes all the time?  (Read 1548 times)

J Bananas

Re: who blazes all the time?
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2007, 08:50:18 PM »
NEVAH!

Yet you drink immense amounts of liquor. :grumpy:
Hell yeah I do. You act like that's a bad thing or somethin'.

It's a bad thing when you refuse to smoke weed...shit neutralizes eachother, son.
you cant say that, drunk is very different from high, i love both, but i love alcohol more, its more fun, its more rediculous, weed is more chill, some people dont like the feeling, you cant say they are in the wrong just cause they dont like that high compared to alcohol

You say this because you don't have the luxury of differentiating between indicas and sativas. It's the old school mentality...If you truly don't like the high you get from weed, that's one thing. But if you don't wanna smoke weed for your health or because you're afraid of addiction, then turn around and guzzle down bottles of liquor, that's another... Also, a lot of the people who say they "don't like being high" haven't even experimented enough with weed to really know...I've seem people smoking once or twice and concluding that weed isn't for them...that's not the way to do it, really...PeACe

dude shut the fuck up and let ppl decide what they prefer for themselves...PeACe

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2007, 10:06:01 PM »
NEVAH!

It's a bad thing when you refuse to smoke weed...shit neutralizes eachother, son.
lol. Well to each his own. I'm not anti-weed and I don't knock people for smoking it, but to me nothing is better than the buzz I get from drinking alcohol and rotting my liver.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2007, 10:11:17 AM »
NEVAH!

you cant say that, drunk is very different from high, i love both, but i love alcohol more, its more fun, its more rediculous, weed is more chill, some people dont like the feeling, you cant say they are in the wrong just cause they dont like that high compared to alcohol

You say this because you don't have the luxury of differentiating between indicas and sativas. It's the old school mentality...If you truly don't like the high you get from weed, that's one thing. But if you don't wanna smoke weed for your health or because you're afraid of addiction, then turn around and guzzle down bottles of liquor, that's another... Also, a lot of the people who say they "don't like being high" haven't even experimented enough with weed to really know...I've seem people smoking once or twice and concluding that weed isn't for them...that's not the way to do it, really...PeACe

dude shut the fuck up and let ppl decide what they prefer for themselves...PeACe

It's just my 2 cents...don't get mad, son.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2007, 10:12:38 AM »
NEVAH!

lol. Well to each his own. I'm not anti-weed and I don't knock people for smoking it, but to me nothing is better than the buzz I get from drinking alcohol and rotting my liver.

Have you ever drank and then smoked weed?...You would love it.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2007, 10:17:59 AM »
3 to 4 blunts a day on average.. and I don't even go out buyin sacks.. they just find their way to me.. everywhere I go, it gets passed.. 5s are put up like gas is needed to run the engine, it's natural.. fuckin wit the sativas all day yadada

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2007, 10:18:53 AM »
3 to 4 blunts a day on average.. and I don't even go out buyin sacks.. they just find their way to me.. everywhere I go, it gets passed.. 5s are put up like gas is needed to run the engine, it's natural.. fuckin wit the sativas all day yadada

You don't fuck with indicas?

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2007, 10:50:16 AM »
^ yeah when I'm trying to go to a long night sleep or somethin.. but I'm always on the move.. that's why me n most cats I know don't fuck wit purp too much cuzz it's a body high.. I'm trynna put a smile on my face n keep it movin.. light green nahmeaan.. puttin it up in the back of an astro van lookin at the bay bridge as we speak...yarrrr
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 10:51:50 AM by ZILLA THE GOODFELLA »

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2007, 11:05:30 AM »
i use to blaze all the time before! but now i blaze a whole lot less   8)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2007, 06:52:04 AM »
NEVAH!

Have you ever drank and then smoked weed?...You would love it.
yea thats the shit, you get fucked, i lvoe puffin afftyer a nice night of drinking

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2007, 11:35:23 AM »
 8)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2007, 12:01:58 PM »
pop an ecstacy pill and smoke a couple of blunts at your peak.. one of the best feelings in the world!

COMING IN 2008.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2007, 12:08:27 PM »
pop an ecstacy pill and smoke a couple of blunts at your peak.. one of the best feelings in the world!

Very true. 8)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2007, 02:43:18 AM »
every single day

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2007, 09:05:28 AM »
started when I was around 15 and for 5 years was mostly indicas but stopped around a month ago now I'm on Xanax and I'm doing good without it but I do miss it tho :-\

smegma

« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2007, 09:09:17 AM »

You're a junkie.