Author Topic: Allow Me To Introduce Part Four  (Read 112 times)

KURUPTION-81

Allow Me To Introduce Part Four
« on: November 06, 2007, 04:36:23 AM »
Probably a bit of a controversial choice, people will either like them or hate them.

They make me laugh plus most of there stuff is real catchy.

N Dubz

N-DUBZ are a Hip Hop trio based in Camden Town, London. Despite their youth, they have already clocked up 5 releases on their own label LRC (Lickle Rinsers Crew) and are currently working on their new album.

N-DUBZ are Dappy, Tulisa and Fazer.

Dappy is a singer, song writer and producer, and has already five 12" releases under his belt. 
Tulisa is Dino`s cousin. She is a singer/songwriter and the brains behind N-DUBZ. Coming from a musical family, she began writing songs when she was only 9.
Fazer started 'spittin' and writing songs together with Dappy when he was 11. Now 18, he co-produces and writes.

For the past 7 years, N-DUBZ have been singing and working together around the London and South-Coast club scenes. They have been also play-listed on commercial radio stations including London's Choice and Bournemouth's Fire 107.6 FM.

They first performed as Lickle Rinsers Crew with their "Bad Man Riddim" anthem.
Their second single, "Life Is Getting Sicker By The Day," attracted nationwide pirate radio support. Their last release, "Better Not Waste My Time," was number one on Channel U for 5 weeks before dropping out and then rising again.

I Swear -

You better not waste my time -

Everyday Of My Life -

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Allow Me To Introduce Part Four
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 05:44:27 AM »
+1 for posting this. N-Dubz are pretty dope. all their songs are catchy as hell.

you need to post that tune they did with N Double O or something (big fat guy). tune was dope.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 06:01:51 AM »
^^^haha funny u mentioned that i was goin to post up some of big narsts(the fat guys) best oneliners lol...ill post the song in question when i get home

asfor n dubz dere alright...not really that keen on dem...dey are catchy tho

naaa naaa niiiiiiiiiiiii

any1 been watchin the new dubplate dramas????

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 06:29:16 AM »
^nah, havent really caught them. are they any good??

oh o, oh o!

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 06:43:39 AM »
^nah, havent really caught them. are they any good??

oh o, oh o!

well i didnt like the first series...but this series is ill...the plots alot more realistic and gripping and the actings improved a lot as well..this weeks episode was probably the best so far...ill try find it online later 8)

its n-dubz n-dubz wha??

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 07:33:01 AM »
Damn i hate this group lol, they r so annoying!! Id def bang the chick tho ;D

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007, 08:20:46 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/FNcivJMUyaA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/FNcivJMUyaA</a>

video is pretty stupid, but song is pretty dope.

"Oi Oi Oi, Look Mine How U Talking
SHUT UP, Stop Talking"

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2007, 03:36:09 PM »
My mate saw the white guy in Tesco's once, he said he had a couple of "hip hop honeys" with him !

Love for my slums aint a bad track either

Id probably actually considor picking up there album.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2007, 03:51:03 PM »
white guy is a blatent rip off of eminem

don't deny it

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2007, 04:29:36 PM »
:grumpy: N-Dubz is the reason music sounds stupid among the british. I can't stand the voice, i can't stand how they're trying to mix singing with lyrical ability (Why have dudes spraying bars and then the chick singing about whatever?) It isn't grime underground style, it isn't hip hop, it isn't rap. It's Trash.

I'm such a hater on these lot  ;D
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2007, 05:21:53 PM »
I'm hatin'