Author Topic: Classic D-A-Z  (Read 179 times)

~Lucien~

Classic D-A-Z
« on: November 06, 2007, 05:30:40 PM »
"2day in the l.b.c I wint 2 the gorcery stoe 2 get sum cheez and some turky 4 a sanwitch cuzz a niggah was hungrey like a mothafuccca. i allreddy had bred at my crib but n-e-ways, i was in lien and i seed this wite biotcccch wherin a dead ass shirt so i yelled out 21st ICG bitcccch and she ran away liek a slobbb bitccch shood, 4real cuzzzz death row killaaaaa"

;D ;D ;D classic

~Lucien~

Re: Classic D-A-Z
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 05:33:11 PM »
Originally posted by Dat Nigga Daz:
last night about 1130 i was on tha bus in l.b. & this black ass nigga & his bitch hop on like whats up homey u no me i was like no ? & was like im suges lil homey i jus prorole so he yappin about some interveiw so i git off @ my stop & tha slob ass nigga tryed 2 git off @my spot so i turn around a bank his ass so he fly all tha way bacc 2 tha end of tha bus tha 60 bus l.b.blvd so 2 alll yall death.row slobb ass im git u 1by1 but who seen tha fight on tha dvd & tha kurupt interveiw. holla

another classic  ;D ;D ;D

Okka

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 05:34:15 PM »
Yeah  :D Gangstaville was the shit...

~Lucien~

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 05:35:09 PM »
Yeah  :D Gangstaville was the shit...

whaha indeed

~Lucien~

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 05:37:24 PM »
WorldWideConnected.com: Alright, now what I'd like to do is a few word associations. I'll name someone and you tell me the first thing that pops into your head about them.

Suge Knight

Daz: Bitch.

Kurupt

Daz: Bitch. Asshole-traitor-snitch-two face-bastard-kick your ass when I catch you.

E-A-Ski

Daz: I neva met him, my homie told me he's the police though. In Miami nahmean, Big 3tre the Hardway. He said nigga's police, he know karate or some shit.
[/b]

another classic!  ;D

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 05:45:03 PM »
LMAO daz has 2 many funny ass quotes :D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Al Bundy

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007, 05:52:52 PM »
I remember I had a folder of daz photoshops but I lost it when my external drive died on me. Classic shit. lmao

Okka

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2007, 05:54:46 PM »
His Crip Hop album Flip Flopped!

Daz talkin about Jayo Felony's album in an interview  :D

ThaFormula.com - But I mean damn, you guys were together for so many years man...

Daz Dillinger - Yeah, but I was doing all the fucking work. He fighting muthafuckas, getting beat up and callin' me. Shit, when he was fucking Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes, Andre Rison come over to whoop the shit out of him! You know him and Suge was fucking that bitch. I mean R.I.P. to her but they was getting down and that's what's gonna be in my book. They didn't know all that huh!

Daz talkin about Kurupt

ThaFormula.com - How much production did Soopafly do on the Dogg Food album?

Daz Dillinger - Me and him did the whole album but we made the sound for everybody. I was doing the beats and Dre mixed it down or we had somebody else mix it down, but we had to fight and pull a gun on Dre to mix my shit. He was on some other shit.

:D

ThaFormula.com - Daz, throughout the whole time the Death Row drama was going on, I noticed that you and Suge never seemed to have any problems...

Daz Dillinger - Well, I was young you know, and shit I learned a lot from that fat muthafucka. I learned the best things and not doing the wrong things. Also, he knew I wasn't no bitch and no punk. I pulled a big ass screwdriver on his ass and came out of there with $145,000 dollars while Kurupt is crying like a bitch off of mushrooms. Because muthafuckas didn't give me my money I went in there and hit everybody up in the office. I mean everybody with a screwdriver and then Suge comes in there and then when I looked at his eyes, it looked like he was gonna try and do somethin' to me, so I'm like "fuck it I'ma do something to you!" It ain't nothin' but muthafuckin' self defense. When I was fittin' to stab him in his neck, he said "Hold on! HOLD ON!!! (Laughs). And I walked up out of there with $145,000 cash. I gave Kurupt 5 g's and I did all the god damn work and he was still cryin' off mushrooms. (Laughs)

ThaFormula.com - Now when you say you did all the work, what exactly do you mean?

Daz Dillinger - I did all the work as far as producin', beatin' niggaz asses, takin' care of muthafuckas, makin' sure muthafuckas don't jump Kurupt. I did all that shit 'cause the 60's was fittin' to kill Kurupt but we was from Long Beach so we stood up for Kurupt 'cause he was from the Dogg Pound, but now it's just all East Side muthafuckas in the Dogg Pound now. Ain't nobody from the West Side and I think they fittin' to kick Kurupt off the West Side 'cause he a bitch. Everybody is looking at his true colors right now. You see he ain't out in the streets doin' shit.

ThaFormula.com - Now what's the situation with Knoc'turnal? What is the problem you had with him?

Daz Dillinger - Uh, he was in a magazine talkin' about me and Snoop. Talkin' about some people scared of Suge. I was like, he's supposed to be from Long Beach! Muthafuckas know I get around. I'm everywhere in the street and hood, everywhere! That's why I get so much respect in the hood because I'm there puttin' in work. Muthafucka wanna come test…we can shoot it out or we can fight. Or you can come over here smoke some weed and get some of this money and quit the bullshit.

ThaFormula.com - Now why didn't Sam Sneed ever drop an album on Death Row?

Daz Dillinger - East Coast /West Coast shit man, and he had a tumor 'cause Tupac and them beat the fuck out of him! That's why he got a tumor and damn near died. He quit. We had a meeting one day right after we got shot at and so Tupac said to Sneed, "you just shot a video right?" So he said "yeah." Pac said "well we're gonna sit down and see if any West Coast muthafuckas is in there, and each time we see a East Coast muthafucka we gonna knock you in your muthafuckin' head." So every time they would see a East Coast dude they would kick him in the ass and Budda, you know the producer, he a bitch too 'cause he sat there and watched Sam Sneed get beat up. Didn't say shit!

ThaFormula.com - What would you have done in that situation Daz?

Daz Dillinger - I would have got up and whooped somebody's ass. I had guns so I wasn't worried about what they were doing. Me and Nate Dogg were the only ones that would be strapped up in that muthafucka. 'Cause when we would have a meeting it would be Bloods and Crips in there so it's like shit, if we get to fighting up in this muthafucka just start shooting and run towards the door. And then you know Kurupt and Tupac got into it once. Tupac was gonna whoop the shit out of Kurupt in Cancun. Tell somebody to ask Kurupt was Tupac gonna beat your ass, and Daz and Nate Dogg saved you from getting your ass whooped from Tupac and them?

ThaFormula.com - What exactly went down with that?

Daz Dillinger - We go into the room and Kurupt had a Hennessey bottle, he was drunk and then the bottle hit the muthafuckin' table and all the other shit. So Tupac was like, "we doin' business here!" So Kurupt was like, "blah, blah, blah," and you know being hard 'cause we was there. And then Tupac was like "you know what Kurupt, I'll rent a room right now and ill beat your ass in there right now." Then he said "you know what, I'm gonna get my homies the outlaws…" and that's when we stepped in like, nigga you ain't gonna get nothin nigga! So then I told him that and then me and Tupac got into it just for that second and I told him you know cause I'm helpin' Kurupt out, I tell Tupac "why don't me and you go in the room, nah mean?" Then Suge and them jump in and then that's when it was on right after that, and then Tupac and them was only in the studio and at home. We in the studio, streets, doin' every muthafuckin thang.

Classic Daz  :D

http://www.thaformula.com/daz_dillinger_ambitionz_of_a_ridah_thaformula_music.html

« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 05:56:29 PM by Okka »

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2007, 06:57:01 PM »
His Crip Hop album Flip Flopped!

Daz talkin about Jayo Felony's album in an interview  :D

ThaFormula.com - But I mean damn, you guys were together for so many years man...

Daz Dillinger - Yeah, but I was doing all the fucking work. He fighting muthafuckas, getting beat up and callin' me. Shit, when he was fucking Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes, Andre Rison come over to whoop the shit out of him! You know him and Suge was fucking that bitch. I mean R.I.P. to her but they was getting down and that's what's gonna be in my book. They didn't know all that huh!

Daz talkin about Kurupt

ThaFormula.com - How much production did Soopafly do on the Dogg Food album?

Daz Dillinger - Me and him did the whole album but we made the sound for everybody. I was doing the beats and Dre mixed it down or we had somebody else mix it down, but we had to fight and pull a gun on Dre to mix my shit. He was on some other shit.

:D

ThaFormula.com - Daz, throughout the whole time the Death Row drama was going on, I noticed that you and Suge never seemed to have any problems...

Daz Dillinger - Well, I was young you know, and shit I learned a lot from that fat muthafucka. I learned the best things and not doing the wrong things. Also, he knew I wasn't no bitch and no punk. I pulled a big ass screwdriver on his ass and came out of there with $145,000 dollars while Kurupt is crying like a bitch off of mushrooms. Because muthafuckas didn't give me my money I went in there and hit everybody up in the office. I mean everybody with a screwdriver and then Suge comes in there and then when I looked at his eyes, it looked like he was gonna try and do somethin' to me, so I'm like "fuck it I'ma do something to you!" It ain't nothin' but muthafuckin' self defense. When I was fittin' to stab him in his neck, he said "Hold on! HOLD ON!!! (Laughs). And I walked up out of there with $145,000 cash. I gave Kurupt 5 g's and I did all the god damn work and he was still cryin' off mushrooms. (Laughs)

ThaFormula.com - Now when you say you did all the work, what exactly do you mean?

Daz Dillinger - I did all the work as far as producin', beatin' niggaz asses, takin' care of muthafuckas, makin' sure muthafuckas don't jump Kurupt. I did all that shit 'cause the 60's was fittin' to kill Kurupt but we was from Long Beach so we stood up for Kurupt 'cause he was from the Dogg Pound, but now it's just all East Side muthafuckas in the Dogg Pound now. Ain't nobody from the West Side and I think they fittin' to kick Kurupt off the West Side 'cause he a bitch. Everybody is looking at his true colors right now. You see he ain't out in the streets doin' shit.

ThaFormula.com - Now what's the situation with Knoc'turnal? What is the problem you had with him?

Daz Dillinger - Uh, he was in a magazine talkin' about me and Snoop. Talkin' about some people scared of Suge. I was like, he's supposed to be from Long Beach! Muthafuckas know I get around. I'm everywhere in the street and hood, everywhere! That's why I get so much respect in the hood because I'm there puttin' in work. Muthafucka wanna come test…we can shoot it out or we can fight. Or you can come over here smoke some weed and get some of this money and quit the bullshit.

ThaFormula.com - Now why didn't Sam Sneed ever drop an album on Death Row?

Daz Dillinger - East Coast /West Coast shit man, and he had a tumor 'cause Tupac and them beat the fuck out of him! That's why he got a tumor and damn near died. He quit. We had a meeting one day right after we got shot at and so Tupac said to Sneed, "you just shot a video right?" So he said "yeah." Pac said "well we're gonna sit down and see if any West Coast muthafuckas is in there, and each time we see a East Coast muthafucka we gonna knock you in your muthafuckin' head." So every time they would see a East Coast dude they would kick him in the ass and Budda, you know the producer, he a bitch too 'cause he sat there and watched Sam Sneed get beat up. Didn't say shit!

ThaFormula.com - What would you have done in that situation Daz?

Daz Dillinger - I would have got up and whooped somebody's ass. I had guns so I wasn't worried about what they were doing. Me and Nate Dogg were the only ones that would be strapped up in that muthafucka. 'Cause when we would have a meeting it would be Bloods and Crips in there so it's like shit, if we get to fighting up in this muthafucka just start shooting and run towards the door. And then you know Kurupt and Tupac got into it once. Tupac was gonna whoop the shit out of Kurupt in Cancun. Tell somebody to ask Kurupt was Tupac gonna beat your ass, and Daz and Nate Dogg saved you from getting your ass whooped from Tupac and them?

ThaFormula.com - What exactly went down with that?

Daz Dillinger - We go into the room and Kurupt had a Hennessey bottle, he was drunk and then the bottle hit the muthafuckin' table and all the other shit. So Tupac was like, "we doin' business here!" So Kurupt was like, "blah, blah, blah," and you know being hard 'cause we was there. And then Tupac was like "you know what Kurupt, I'll rent a room right now and ill beat your ass in there right now." Then he said "you know what, I'm gonna get my homies the outlaws…" and that's when we stepped in like, nigga you ain't gonna get nothin nigga! So then I told him that and then me and Tupac got into it just for that second and I told him you know cause I'm helpin' Kurupt out, I tell Tupac "why don't me and you go in the room, nah mean?" Then Suge and them jump in and then that's when it was on right after that, and then Tupac and them was only in the studio and at home. We in the studio, streets, doin' every muthafuckin thang.

Classic Daz  :D

http://www.thaformula.com/daz_dillinger_ambitionz_of_a_ridah_thaformula_music.html

tey don't call him.."dat N***a  Daz" for nothing..
LMAo
Classic!

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone