Author Topic: What's up with Hi-C?  (Read 574 times)

~Lucien~

Re: What's up with Hi-C?
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2007, 04:08:52 PM »
another rare one, "get tha money" off the deep blue sea soundtrack, i just got an explicit version of that off itunes!

yeah that was released on the reissue of ''Swing'n''

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2007, 10:25:04 PM »
Yeah, you can get the kunta kinte on Amazon.com.uk, or you can google it "kunta kinte theory" Bigg Steele and a gang of things pop up.And yeah, he got joints with Quik on there. Im tryna get him to drop it first of the year, it sounds super sick!

klubbstyle

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2007, 12:32:37 AM »
i got that Album hey, Hi-C is a sik kunt.

Dopeisjay

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2007, 01:24:09 AM »
Yeah man.. That would be dope as hell.. Cuz we do need some hott music right now.. Keep on trying to talk him into it.. Big ups Big Steele
Yeah, you can get the kunta kinte on Amazon.com.uk, or you can google it "kunta kinte theory" Bigg Steele and a gang of things pop up.And yeah, he got joints with Quik on there. Im tryna get him to drop it first of the year, it sounds super sick!

~Lucien~

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2007, 05:04:38 AM »

nice. thanks for the info

klubbstyle

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2007, 06:42:23 AM »
Is Hi-C on that album on Amazon.uk?

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2007, 06:43:42 AM »
Wuddup, Since my dude does not like the internet at all, Im the homies spokes person lol. He's about to drop the album he did when he was signed to Atlantic, plus a gang of uneard shit with Mausberg (RIP) Suga free & others. Im trying to get my nigga to get a myspace page or somn. he also got crazy ass production, he did a gang of shit he didnt get credit for.

whatup. yeah dude got some crazy production. he's the only one from quik's old camp that doesn't need quik to make a good record. the last thing I heard about him was that he did a show in europe or japan with you and dj coke if I'm correct. when was he signed to atlantic? never knew that. and when is your new album dropping? thanks for the info

what about amg? quik only produced like 1 track on bitch betta have my money

klubbstyle

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2007, 06:53:11 AM »
u need 2 get "High Life Hustle" the album.

Dopeisjay

« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2007, 09:37:36 AM »
yeah AMG's Album to me is a Classic.. that album is hott. and yeah AMG can get down on the poduction tip aswell..
Wuddup, Since my dude does not like the internet at all, Im the homies spokes person lol. He's about to drop the album he did when he was signed to Atlantic, plus a gang of uneard shit with Mausberg (RIP) Suga free & others. Im trying to get my nigga to get a myspace page or somn. he also got crazy ass production, he did a gang of shit he didnt get credit for.

whatup. yeah dude got some crazy production. he's the only one from quik's old camp that doesn't need quik to make a good record. the last thing I heard about him was that he did a show in europe or japan with you and dj coke if I'm correct. when was he signed to atlantic? never knew that. and when is your new album dropping? thanks for the info

« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2007, 09:46:16 AM »
did quik or amg produce the i wanna be your ho remix(the unlisted bonus track)? it was always my favorite song on the album.

DJSpin

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2007, 09:46:33 AM »

i think anyone one of us who have been down with the whole 304 crew since 91 always get excited at the thought of them all working together like the old days and dropping those sick collabs with the whole crew...  BUT.. amg and hi-c can hold there own prodcution wise no doubt..  amg's first 2 albums were pretty much all him besides a track or two... and hi-c's productions have always been on point to me...   But of course i wanna see everyone work together like the old days

Dopeisjay

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2007, 01:16:24 PM »
yeah that song was prod. by amg and i think tracy kendrick or courtney branch.. helped out..
did quik or amg produce the i wanna be your ho remix(the unlisted bonus track)? it was always my favorite song on the album.

klubbstyle

« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2007, 09:55:36 PM »
r we talking Hi-C or Bigg Steel here?