Author Topic: Cam just dropped the album of the year!  (Read 884 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Cam just dropped the album of the year!
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2007, 05:15:18 PM »
LMAO, you gotta admit Cam is entertaining to listen to though understand he ain't for everybody ;D

Listening to fag music is not my idea of entertainment.  If you enjoy music made by fags, go listen to the Village People.

LOL HAHA  :laugh: :laugh:

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2007, 05:24:26 PM »
LMAO, you gotta admit Cam is entertaining to listen to though understand he ain't for everybody ;D

Listening to fag music is not my idea of entertainment.  If you enjoy music made by fags, go listen to the Village People.

MACHO MACHO MAN! I WANNA BE A MACHO MAN!!!

Citizen-Y

« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2007, 05:57:52 PM »

Ah my second favorite gimmick account is back.

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2007, 04:21:12 AM »

LOL this dude is pure comedy ;D

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2007, 09:07:44 AM »

:D

Dipset Bitch

kemizt

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2007, 09:29:20 AM »
 watchin these fans talk about dipset is like watching a Cult talk about a group of gods they live for...its pretty...crazy =X

Narrator

« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2007, 04:26:54 PM »

:D

Dipset Bitch

R.U.F., bitch.  Fuck Dipset.