Author Topic: THE "ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT" CONSPIRACY (The Masonic Order)  (Read 569 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
THE "ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT" CONSPIRACY (The Masonic Order)
« on: November 08, 2007, 11:02:09 AM »
educate yourself a bit on what we are facing....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo

« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 12:40:39 PM by ZILLA THE GOODFELLA »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Re: THE "ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT" CONSPIRACY (The Masonic Order)
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 11:50:55 AM »
Endgame is a good film.  I'm waiting on my DVD to show up.

Endgame 1.5 will be released on the 28th on Prisonplanet.tv only.  It's basically more footage he could not fit into the film.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 02:39:16 PM »
lol

AndrE16686

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 04:17:20 PM »
it may happen.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 04:38:02 PM »

It already is happening the WTO empowers the multi national corporations and shuts down domestic competition, while restricting the nations ability to even government the activities of the MNC's. In addition to this, you have the European Union which controls and decides most member state policy now and in addition to this, you have the UN, the various military arms such as NATO and our basic rights are being eroded. Everything is being set in motion to fully integrate into a world government. However they are aso vampires, in daylight these motherfuckers run for cover and deny deny deny, conspiracy theorist this, conspiracy theorist that, they aren't ready to announce it. So they continue to deny it to the dumbasses and to frame it in a positive freedom inspired light to those who like to label themselves the progressives.

You are right j bananas most freemasons don't run shit, they literally do just contribute meaningfully to local communities and do some bizarre rituals. I believe the term for most of them is porch masons. There are many levels of free masonry and most will never and will stay at the bottom run of the ladder.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 04:47:58 PM by virtuoso »

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 04:40:22 PM »
i like how masons are the evil ones when its prolly under 50 of them worldwide involved in some illuminati

AndrE16686

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2007, 05:53:55 PM »
it may happen.

It already is happening

it definately looks like it is evolving towards that, but it seem like one or two generations until we reach the actual One World Government itself and there are major hurdles for it to overcome before that. Right now we seem to be in an age of the New World Order, an age of plutocracy (but if you think about it, plutocracy has always been the norm and eveything else, like communism has either just been a sideshow or in reality been plutocracy in disguise).

IMO, salvation and real illumination comes from within you, because no society or governmental sytem will ever be heaven. The problem is people usually enslave themselves, without help from the government or secret societies (infact, the Beast usually only has to push a little, a few cigarettes, a few movies promoting a self-destructive psycholgy here and there keeps people asleep and ignorant of their consciousness). 
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 06:09:38 PM by The Overfiend »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2007, 06:03:48 PM »

I agree on all you have just said, it's not the full blown model which they want to have moulded hence the reason why things move forwards slowly so that they fly below radar. What I do think is important is to educate people regardless of how they react to it. That is why some of these films and books are very powerful and effective because they do lay foundations. Ideally you would want someone to read into it but some of these documentaries are great catalysts.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2007, 11:19:51 PM »

I agree on all you have just said, it's not the full blown model which they want to have moulded hence the reason why things move forwards slowly so that they fly below radar. What I do think is important is to educate people regardless of how they react to it. That is why some of these films and books are very powerful and effective because they do lay foundations. Ideally you would want someone to read into it but some of these documentaries are great catalysts.

what are catalysts?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2007, 01:04:10 AM »

In scientific terms, it's the substance which will speed up a chemical reaction.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2007, 04:01:58 AM »
It seems to me that one needs not conjure up romantic and mysterious imagery to account for the fucked up shit MNCs and political entities engage in. The dire facts suffice to prove their malice while their institutional character clearly showcases their anti-social trajectory. I think it would be easier to point out the facts without resort to imagery that assists those who hold real power to portray the facts as conspiracy theory.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2007, 04:21:51 AM »

Agreed amigo but there is a very weird side to this, transhumanism, eugenicists, the social engineers and all the rest of it.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2007, 05:13:57 AM »
I've seen this one movie "The Corporation" and I remember they mentioned some of these seemingly sci-fi aspects of this. However, I don't have a problem with any of this when it can be documented: after all, we're living in a very high-tech world. What I think people should be wary of are things which are often asserted without any proof whatsoever as a kind of logical extension of the hard facts- those cases are pure hyperbole imo.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2007, 05:34:11 AM »

Agreed and in fact a lot of that emenates from the propogandanists, nothing derails an idea faster than devious disinfo.