Author Topic: Do NOT BUY Tha Trapp - Block Music, I GOT RIPPED OFF & its a BURNT dvd wtf!  (Read 2372 times)

KC-HOODSTA

Re: Do NOT BUY Tha Trapp - Block Music, I GOT RIPPED OFF & its a BURNT dvd wtf!
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2007, 08:48:46 AM »
EVERYBODY should go to nobodysmiling.com/forum and put some WESTCOAST shit on there

me and chem and some other dude from houston on there that are also on here

my username is edgar dominguez

GO THERE AND POST SOME WESTCOAST SHIT

people dissin tha last meal and sooo much westcoast shit there it ain't funny it makes me mad but i always win
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 08:52:23 AM by KANSAS CITY CYCO »

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2007, 08:50:54 AM »
free post!!! dubcc for ever! 8)

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2007, 08:59:25 AM »
Yeah OK, U Bought It For The DVD, But Tha Trapp R Giving The DVD Away For FREE When U Purchase There CD

yeah but its a burnt 1.

and, im in Australia, i could get a refund, but ive had this type of rort b4, i can get refunded, but i lose out because i have 2 pay the shipping 2 return.

its bullshit.

oh yeah, the DVD IS SIK AS, i just watched it, will let u know on the cd, i heard that song Block music b4, its ok.

what the fuck you bitching about. if the dvd is free and works and is good. who gives a fuck.
Bitch stop crying. In Africa, Kunta Kintes would kill you for a home burnt DVD. Learn to appreciate free things.
READ WHAT I TYPE DICKHEAD...........

"Im willing 2 accept the mixtape with NO CASE with COVER ART because its an ORIGINAL CD, but the DVD (which i stated in my order that this was the only reason i was buying this package) was a COPY, a BURNT DVD with NO COVER ART NOR DOES IT HAVE A CASE"

Go back 2 pre-school man.

stop crying. the people at blackwallstreet didnt send me a shirt and a hoody. and all that shit costed like 100$+. i aint mad. but when i see that stupid mother fucker nu-jersey devil. i am going to fuckin ask him to give me a jumper and a shirt. and if he dont then i am going to ask him nicely to take out 200$ from his wallet. and if he dont then well fuck him and the blackwallstreet camp. and if anyone laughs at that shit its because they dont have the balls to take back their own money.

klubbstyle

« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2007, 09:00:04 AM »
Clint Dogg got ripped off. I completely see where he's coming from and I don't understand why nobody else that has posted in here sees that too :-\

If I went to a store and bought a cd and a "free" dvd (notice the ") and that dvd was a burnt copy I would go back and demand a refund for both the cd and the dvd. You're a thief of your own wallet if you don't.

Thank u mate.

And Lil Jay = Im just the winner over you, not this deal, i got ripped off plain and simple.

JEWBACCA

• Lil Geezy
  • OY
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2007, 10:18:48 AM »
Calm down you kangaroo cocksucker.

Go call Mel Gibson and get you a free dvd w/ artwork,case, & serial number.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 10:43:50 AM by JEWBACCA »

teletomble

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2007, 10:19:23 AM »
But U Didnt Really Get Ripped Off, Ur Just Unhappy.
Its A Very Good CD, With A Very Good DVD. But U Would Just Like The DVD To B A In Better Condition

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2007, 10:26:00 AM »
These niggas are independent, meaning they can sell that shit however they want... We hood out here nicca! Do you hear what they're rapping about in the songs? With that said, you don't think they'll send you a burned cd? Especially in Australia?
Raje'
R2D2...
ASAP| 5482 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1604 | Los Angeles | California | 90036 | 323.405.RAJE | www.MrBrackins.com

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2007, 10:38:00 AM »
Calm down you kangaroo cocksucker.

Go call Mel Gibson and maybe and get you a free dvd w/ artwork,case, & serial number.

LOL

d-nice

« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2007, 12:30:48 PM »
Clint Dogg got ripped off. I completely see where he's coming from and I don't understand why nobody else that has posted in here sees that too :-\

If I went to a store and bought a cd and a "free" dvd (notice the ") and that dvd was a burnt copy I would go back and demand a refund for both the cd and the dvd. You're a thief of your own wallet if you don't.

I worked at a music store and local artists would do that all the time. You are buying the cd. The simple point is that Toones wanted people to get the dvd any way possible and not pay for it. This is just a outlet. His camp is not looking to spend a bunch of money for presentation and packaging for something he wants people to get for free. If he was going to do that, might as well sell it then. People first complained that they could not get the dvd anywhere, now people complain about the packaging.

Lunatic

« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2007, 12:32:06 PM »
I worked at a music store and local artists would do that all the time. You are buying the cd. The simple point is that Toones wanted people to get the dvd any way possible and not pay for it. This is just a outlet. His camp is not looking to spend a bunch of money for presentation and packaging for something he wants people to get for free. If he was going to do that, might as well sell it then. People first complained that they could not get the dvd anywhere, now people complain about the packaging.
+1 D
on point as usual
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2007, 12:33:59 PM »

nothing new....ppl always complaining  ;D

d-nice

« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2007, 12:40:30 PM »
Jesus Christ, I don't mean to vent but some people spend all day downloading stuff with no covers that others are trying to sell. Tha Trapp is saying hey you get a FREE dvd that was never meant to be bought in the first place. That is the deal of the century on one of the best dvds last year. Hell you could get someone to scan the cover and the dvd disc cover and you can make your own. But people would probably complain about that too. What's next, complain to Dubcnn about not having hard copies of free street albums with inserts?  ::)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2007, 01:05:13 PM »
Jesus Christ, I don't mean to vent but some people spend all day downloading stuff with no covers that others are trying to sell. Tha Trapp is saying hey you get a FREE dvd that was never meant to be bought in the first place. That is the deal of the century on one of the best dvds last year. Hell you could get someone to scan the cover and the dvd disc cover and you can make your own. But people would probably complain about that too. What's next, complain to Dubcnn about not having hard copies of free street albums with inserts?  ::)

on point. all they want is their music to be heard, that's the priority. not to spend thousands on packaing.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

JEWBACCA

• Lil Geezy
  • OY
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2007, 01:40:42 PM »
Yes pacaing can be expensive. ;D

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2007, 01:48:44 PM »
Yes pacaing can be expensive. ;D

actually, i said packaing   ;D
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network