Author Topic: Do NOT BUY Tha Trapp - Block Music, I GOT RIPPED OFF & its a BURNT dvd wtf!  (Read 2376 times)

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Re: Do NOT BUY Tha Trapp - Block Music, I GOT RIPPED OFF & its a BURNT dvd wtf!
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2007, 02:35:45 PM »
Jesus Christ, I don't mean to vent but some people spend all day downloading stuff with no covers that others are trying to sell. Tha Trapp is saying hey you get a FREE dvd that was never meant to be bought in the first place. That is the deal of the century on one of the best dvds last year. Hell you could get someone to scan the cover and the dvd disc cover and you can make your own. But people would probably complain about that too. What's next, complain to Dubcnn about not having hard copies of free street albums with inserts?  ::)

on point. all they want is their music to be heard, that's the priority. not to spend thousands on packaing.

+1 to D Nice
+1 to Lil Jay

8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

ToOoOoN!!!

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2007, 05:57:47 PM »
These are just little niggas hustling man. I could understand if you bought the shit from snoop dogg and got a burned dvd, then i would understand your anger. but c'mon low budget productions

klubbstyle

« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2007, 09:57:22 PM »
READ WHAT I TYPE IDIOTS.

"THE only REASON I WAS BUYING THIS SHITHOUSE PACKAGE WAS 4 the dvd".

Do u get it now ?

Or shall i explain again 4 the dummys?

These are just little niggas hustling man. I could understand if you bought the shit from snoop dogg and got a burned dvd, then i would understand your anger. but c'mon low budget productions
yes i understand.
Plain and simple, ITS A BURNT DVD with NO CASE.

Im willing 2 accept the mixtape with NO CASE with COVER ART because its an ORIGINAL CD, but the DVD (which i stated in my order that this was the only reason i was buying this package) was a COPY, a BURNT DVD with NO COVER ART NOR DOES IT HAVE A CASE.

Q. U think Major stores would sell burnt dvds with no cases or covers?.

A. No. This is not a good practice at all.

I hope this clears things up 4 u all again even those this was posted already.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 10:00:01 PM by Clint Dogg »

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2007, 10:20:35 PM »
^ You may have been buying the package just for the DVD, but the DVD wasn't the featured package... it was the mixtape. I could see your point if you were buying the DVD itself and you got a burnt copy. But in all actuality you bought the mixtape whether you like it or not, with a Crazy Toones DVD bonus (which is what you got burnt copy or not).

My suggestion is to play the DVD and enjoy it. It still plays and looks good, right?
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

klubbstyle

« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2007, 10:27:27 PM »
^ You may have been buying the package just for the DVD, but the DVD wasn't the featured package... it was the mixtape. I could see your point if you were buying the DVD itself and you got a burnt copy. But in all actuality you bought the mixtape whether you like it or not, with a Crazy Toones DVD bonus (which is what you got burnt copy or not).

My suggestion is to play the DVD and enjoy it. It still plays and looks good, right?
yeah im with u man hey.

but the DVD does not look good, as its a burnt 1, and it has no covers as well.

like i said previoulsy in thisthread, i liked the DVD, it was sik, and that song by the Trapp - Block Music os ok too.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2007, 10:37:44 PM »
dubcc is prolly the second greates forum on the internet

Whats number 1?

Lunatic

« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2007, 10:39:07 PM »
dude you're arguing with all these people
don't u realize you're on a WEST COAST board
a west coast site the promotes these dudes
so much, that these dudes even signed up for these forums and chat with us from time to time
did u HONESTLY think u'd come here & say this shit, and everyone would just agree with u?? :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

d-nice

« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2007, 10:48:29 PM »
READ WHAT I TYPE IDIOTS.

"THE only REASON I WAS BUYING THIS SHITHOUSE PACKAGE WAS 4 the dvd".

Do u get it now ?

Or shall i explain again 4 the dummys?

yes i understand.
Plain and simple, ITS A BURNT DVD with NO CASE.

Im willing 2 accept the mixtape with NO CASE with COVER ART because its an ORIGINAL CD, but the DVD (which i stated in my order that this was the only reason i was buying this package) was a COPY, a BURNT DVD with NO COVER ART NOR DOES IT HAVE A CASE.

Q. U think Major stores would sell burnt dvds with no cases or covers?.

A. No. This is not a good practice at all.

I hope this clears things up 4 u all again even those this was posted already.

Again, this dvd is NOT meant for retail. IF Toones was SELLING it, he would not market it that way.

I guarantee you with Toones doing this for free the dvds you would get from now on would be copies. Why fork over a shitload of money for something you ain't doing for a profit?

klubbstyle

« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2007, 10:49:59 PM »
so much, that these dudes even signed up for these forums and chat with us from time to time
did u HONESTLY think u'd come here & say this shit, and everyone would just agree with u?? :-\
Man, i dont give a fuck who they are, i BOUGHT THIS CD PACKAGE FROM THIS SITE, that is why im posting it here, comprehendo?.

Besides, its now a Consumer Affairs matter as im reporting this to the proper Authorites and will go thru the proper channels to have this Refunded to me at NO COST AT ALL which includes me NOT PAYING TO RETURN THE TIEMS TO THE USA FROM Australia.

Thanks 4 your concern.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 10:51:35 PM by Clint Dogg »

d-nice

« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2007, 10:52:24 PM »
Man, i dont give a fuck who they are, i BOUGHT THIS CD PACKAGE FROM THIS SITE, that is why im posting it here, comprehendo?.

Beside, its now a Consumer Affairs matter as im reporting thi to the proper Authorites and will go thru the proper channels to have this Refunded to me at NO COST AT ALL which includes me NOT PAYING TO RETURN THE TIEMS TO THE USA FROM Australia.

Thanks 4 your concern.

Well u might not want to buy Maylay's mixtape either because he is giving away Crazy Toones mixtape too and it is copied.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2007, 10:53:18 PM »

Beside, its now a Consumer Affairs matter as im reporting thi to the proper Authorites and will go thru the proper channels to have this Refunded to me at NO COST AT ALL which includes me NOT PAYING TO RETURN THE TIEMS TO THE USA FROM Australia.

Thanks 4 your concern.

Dude relax man, its just a fuckin forum hahaha, i know where ur coming from, i got the same deal as u, but i dont give a fuck, it was like only $10  bucks, but im not crying cause i got it for free lol, Trapp hooked me up, its all good man, not like u spent $100 bucks or anything, but even so i know what u mean lol, just chilll, u shouldve known these forum cats were gonna start fuckin with u when u came in here, dont listen to em, who cares it was just ur opinion lol!!!

Lunatic

« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2007, 10:54:05 PM »
Well u might not want to buy Maylay's mixtape either because he is giving away Crazy Toones mixtape too and it is copied.
LMAO
+1 D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

klubbstyle

« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2007, 10:54:17 PM »

Thanks 4 your concern.

i had no plans on doing that anyways.

i dont buy shit quality products (meaning the media itself not the music), i buy nothing but the best and ORIGINALS ONLY.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2007, 10:56:58 PM »

Besides, its now a Consumer Affairs matter as im reporting this to the proper Authorites and will go thru the proper channels to have this Refunded to me at NO COST AT ALL which includes me NOT PAYING TO RETURN THE TIEMS TO THE USA FROM Australia.

Thanks 4 your concern.

If I'm not mistaken, the deal was for you to buy the CD for 10 dollars, and then you get a FREE DVD for PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY with it.  If it's burned, so fucking be it.  It's for promotional use only, Toones put that shit out for free.  You have no claim, it was a bonus gift for free, and therefore you PAID NOTHING FOR IT.