Author Topic: Do NOT BUY Tha Trapp - Block Music, I GOT RIPPED OFF & its a BURNT dvd wtf!  (Read 2445 times)

klubbstyle

Re: Do NOT BUY Tha Trapp - Block Music, I GOT RIPPED OFF & its a BURNT dvd wtf!
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2007, 10:57:25 PM »
dude you're arguing with all these people
don't u realize you're on a WEST COAST board
a west coast site the promotes these dudes
so much, that these dudes even signed up for these forums and chat with us from time to time
did u HONESTLY think u'd come here & say this shit, and everyone would just agree with u?? :-\
Man, i dont give a fuck who they are, i BOUGHT THIS CD PACKAGE FROM THIS SITE, that is why im posting it here, comprehendo?.

Beside, its now a Consumer Affairs matter as im reporting thi to the proper Authorites and will go thru the proper channels to have this Refunded to me at NO COST AT ALL which includes me NOT PAYING TO RETURN THE TIEMS TO THE USA FROM Australia.

Thanks 4 your concern.

Dude relax man, its just a fuckin forum hahaha, i know where ur coming from, i got the same deal as u, but i dont give a fuck, it was like only $10  bucks, but im not crying cause i got it for free lol, Trapp hooked me up, its all good man, not like u spent $100 bucks or anything, but even so i know what u mean lol, just chilll, u shouldve known these forum cats were gonna start fuckin with u when u came in here, dont listen to em, who cares it was just ur opinion lol!!!

yEAH MATE, U KOOL, I UNDERSTAND YA HEY.

WHY CANT EVERY1 ELSE BE LIKE U AND NOT BE WANNA BEES AND ASSHOLES ABOUT IT.

aNOTHER POINT IS THAT 4 THE RETURN OF THIS ITEM BACK TO THE uas, I WOULD have to pay 4 it, SO I WOULD BE OUT OF POCKET MORE AFTER i paid 4 the return shipping 2 get a $10 USA REFUND.

NO WAY, I WANT MY FULL $10 US (which is around 413 or $14 AUS)

klubbstyle

« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2007, 10:59:38 PM »
so much, that these dudes even signed up for these forums and chat with us from time to time
did u HONESTLY think u'd come here & say this shit, and everyone would just agree with u?? :-\
Man, i dont give a fuck who they are, i BOUGHT THIS CD PACKAGE FROM THIS SITE, that is why im posting it here, comprehendo?.

Besides, its now a Consumer Affairs matter as im reporting this to the proper Authorites and will go thru the proper channels to have this Refunded to me at NO COST AT ALL which includes me NOT PAYING TO RETURN THE TIEMS TO THE USA FROM Australia.

Thanks 4 your concern.

If I'm not mistaken, the deal was for you to buy the CD for 10 dollars, and then you get a FREE DVD for PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY with it.  If it's burned, so fucking be it.  It's for promotional use only, Toones put that shit out for free.  You have no claim, it was a bonus gift for free, and therefore you PAID NOTHING FOR IT.
4 THE 3RD TIME, ACTUALLY READ WHAT I AM TYPING, OR LOOK AT MY PREVIOUS POSTS mate.

"Im willing 2 accept the mixtape with NO CASE with COVER ART because its an ORIGINAL CD, but the DVD (which i stated in my order that this was the only reason i was buying this package) was a COPY, a BURNT DVD with NO COVER ART NOR DOES IT HAVE A CASE."
End Of STory.

d-nice

« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2007, 11:00:28 PM »
E-Mail Toones and talk to him about the packaging. And hit me back with his response I would be interested to see what he says.

Lunatic

« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2007, 11:02:12 PM »
4 THE 3RD TIME, ACTUALLY READ WHAT I AM TYPING, OR LOOK AT MY PREVIOUS POSTS mate.

"Im willing 2 accept the mixtape with NO CASE with COVER ART because its an ORIGINAL CD, but the DVD (which i stated in my order that this was the only reason i was buying this package) was a COPY, a BURNT DVD with NO COVER ART NOR DOES IT HAVE A CASE."
End Of STory.
dude
regardless of if u would be o.k if it was the other way around, plain & simple that wasn't the deal/case
maybe u should of looked into that before making such a purchase
i'm sure u could of found out
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2007, 11:05:25 PM »

Besides, its now a Consumer Affairs matter as im reporting this to the proper Authorites and will go thru the proper channels to have this Refunded to me at NO COST AT ALL which includes me NOT PAYING TO RETURN THE TIEMS TO THE USA FROM Australia.

Thanks 4 your concern.

If I'm not mistaken, the deal was for you to buy the CD for 10 dollars, and then you get a FREE DVD for PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY with it.  If it's burned, so fucking be it.  It's for promotional use only, Toones put that shit out for free.  You have no claim, it was a bonus gift for free, and therefore you PAID NOTHING FOR IT.

End Of STory.

It doesn't matter whether or not you bought the mixtape for the DVD, all you did was buy the mixtape, and the DVD came for free.  The only thing you can complain about is the mixtape itself.  It's like if I buy a computer at the store and they give me a stack of 50 CDRs for free.  If those CDRS don't work, it's not like I can return the computer because of that, it was given for free, so I have no claim.

klubbstyle

« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2007, 11:14:07 PM »

Thanks 4 your concern.

End Of STory.

It doesn't matter whether or not you bought the mixtape for the DVD, all you did was buy the mixtape, and the DVD came for free.  The only thing you can complain about is the mixtape itself.  It's like if I buy a computer at the store and they give me a stack of 50 CDRs for free.  If those CDRS don't work, it's not like I can return the computer because of that, it was given for free, so I have no claim.

no im sorry, u r WRONG there mate.

E-Mail Toones and talk to him about the packaging. And hit me back with his response I would be interested to see what he says.

I doubt if hed even reply. I gave him my 2 CDs at the ICE CUBE concert in Sydney as well so im sure he knows who i am.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 11:15:47 PM by Clint Dogg »

d-nice

« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2007, 11:14:21 PM »

All this talk made me put this back in the player.

"Oh burned copy, you will be the death of me."

After that then I am going to bump my copy I won from Dubcnn.

klubbstyle

« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2007, 11:17:25 PM »

yes do that, i already did, last nnite, and ive already suggested that this DVD is sik as and i like it. Same with the CD as well.

READ WHAT I TYPE ABOVE "I bought it 4 the DVD, nothing more, nothing less"

Im not worried about what u think, or any1 else thinkis, I BOUGHT THIS 4 ME, WITH MY MONEY and NOT yours, so IM ONLY interested in WHAT IM saying and thinking.

d-nice

« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2007, 11:22:56 PM »

yes do that, i already did, last nnite, and ive already suggested that this DVD is sik as and i like it. Same with the CD as well.

Im not worried about what u think, or any1 else thinkis, I BOUGHT THIS 4 ME, WITH MY MONEY and NOT yours, so IM ONLY interested in WHAT IM saying and thinking.

The feeling is mutual, trust me. I got mine for free, supported Tha Trapp and got other copy. I GOT MINE 4 FREE, WITH NO MONEY and NOT yours so I am only interested IN WHAT TOONES AND THE WEST COAST IS SAYING AND THINKING.

I'M OUT, GOT A CT EXPERIENCE APPRECIATION THREAD TO START.

Lunatic

« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2007, 11:24:18 PM »
The feeling is mutual, trust me. I got mine for free, supported Tha Trapp and got other copy. I GOT MINE 4 FREE, WITH NO MONEY and NOT yours so I am only interested IN WHAT TOONES AND THE WEST COAST IS SAYING AND THINKING.

I'M OUT, GOT A CT EXPERIENCE APPRECIATION THREAD TO START.
LOL
D killing it ;D
i'll be in the thread doggie 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2007, 11:28:24 PM »

Then why start a discussion about it?  We all get what you're saying, so I guess we should just leave it...

klubbstyle

« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2007, 11:36:00 PM »

Then why start a discussion about it?  We all get what you're saying, so I guess we should just leave it...

BECAUSE ITS A rort.

read what i type mate, i only bought this 4 the dvd, NOT THE GAY MIXTAPE OK.

end of story.

And its GREAT that those other losers r starting another thread, good go, get out of mine, ONLY the real people will chat here because this is NOT SEASAME ST. nor is this a little boys/kids matter.

The Proper People and Authorities will be notified on this and i will keep u updated on the result.

I wont stop until im fully refunded or i have an ORIGINAL DVD with a case in my hands and until i have not paid 4 the return shipping to USA from Australia.

thanks.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 11:38:06 PM by Clint Dogg »

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2007, 11:41:59 PM »

I dont get u now man, now ur saying ur only interested in what UR thinking and saying, why make a thread on it then man LOL?

d-nice

« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2007, 11:44:43 PM »

I dont get u now man, now ur saying ur only interested in what UR thinking and saying, why make a thread on it then man LOL?

Johnny drop your 2 cents in on the CT thread. We bump this shit from Crenshaw to Sesame St.

klubbstyle

« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2007, 11:46:13 PM »
meaning im not interested in what any1 else says on here, because it was MY MONEY and my TIME and efforts that went into getting this and i was let down.

This is how I feel, not worried about how any1 else feels about this DVD or mixtape.

I want the people that sell this crap/copy/fakes/ripp customers off like this to know how I feel about this deal, not how any1 else feels about this.